Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

AoE3DE Rated In Brazil & Australia

Post by _NiceKING_ »

A few days ago Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition appeared on the Brazil's Classificacao Indicativa, the country’s equivalent of the ESRB. The ratings page seems to confirm the game is targeting a 2020 launch. It could mean that an official announcement is coming very soon. Xbox Games Showcase is happening on July 23. What are the chances?

Update: The game is now rated in Australia as well.
Attachments
1732A451-B002-4F53-8BBD-6EE81C1D722B.jpeg
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: AoE3DE Has Been Rated In Brazil

Post by deleted_user »

When I die, cremate my remains and chuck them into a computer case running aoe3 until it too, overheats and dies.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

DJ2Strong is a confirmed AI in aoe5
No Flag nopnek
Crossbow
ESO: Nop_Nek

Post by nopnek »

That's a great news. Somesay microsoft will announce the releasing date in the Xbox Games showcase event. Let's hope so. Can't wait to play the definitive edition. I hope they fixed all the major issues in the game, like connectivity problems, as well some new introductions that would be good to see, like a Voicechat in-game, which would bring a whole new dynamic to the game, making the contact between the players more easy and therefore easier to combine tactics, synchronize attacks, etc. And also make a way of returning to a online game once your connection drops. The vast majority of online games today give you condition to resume to the match after restored the connection. That would put a "new function" in Age3 that is very important and it's given by all the others onlines games nowdays.
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

Just like AOE4, the game that my children might see, like a prophecy yet to come in their lifetime. I know I won't make it that far.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Australia robo
ESOC Media Team
ESO: robo_boro
Clan: sQad

Post by robo »

nopnek wrote:as well some new introductions that would be good to see, like a Voicechat in-game, which would bring a whole new dynamic to the game, making the contact between the players more easy and therefore easier to combine tactics, synchronize attacks
Seeing as they didn't add this to AoE2 DE I highly doubt it would be added for AoE3
No Flag nopnek
Crossbow
ESO: Nop_Nek

Post by nopnek »

robo wrote:
nopnek wrote:as well some new introductions that would be good to see, like a Voicechat in-game, which would bring a whole new dynamic to the game, making the contact between the players more easy and therefore easier to combine tactics, synchronize attacks
Seeing as they didn't add this to AoE2 DE I highly doubt it would be added for AoE3
Unfortunately, you're right. But I still have hope that Microsoft will take care of his product and look after changes that would benefit the competitive scenario of this formidable game. Perhaps in a future patchs, after some feedbacks from the community. Let's hope so.
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

nopnek wrote:
robo wrote:
nopnek wrote:as well some new introductions that would be good to see, like a Voicechat in-game, which would bring a whole new dynamic to the game, making the contact between the players more easily and therefore easier to combine tactics, synchronize attacks
Unfortunately, you're right. But I still have hope that Microsoft will take care of his product and look after changes that would benefit the competitive scenario of this formidable game. Perhaps in a future patchs, after some feedback from the community. Let's hope so.
I don't know if the implementation of voice chat is really necessary.
What's missing in Age of Empires 2 de is being able to chat with people that are outside of your lobby and adding them to your friend's list in the game. You can't invite someone you just had a nice game with. The only way to contact someone is through steam, though privacy options stop you from doing so. Also using basic functions like changing options and hotkeys during a quick search are missing. The Age of Empires 3 multiplayer browser, lobby and friendlist system is superior to the Age of Empires 2de multiplayer eventhough it's 15 years older. The only good thing in Age of Empires 2 de is being able to invite mates through steam when they are already your stream friends and the general steam support.