Indian revised

No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Indian revised

Post by mnogud »

How would India scale as a civ if their vils were to cost food inst of wood, but had both the wood trickles
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Indian revised

Post by Jaeger »

It would be OP I guess because you would age up around the same time as russia (assuming the starting crates were changed) but you would be able to drop a stable right away and probably get out 5 skirm/5 zamb
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Indian revised

Post by Papist »

There is actually a card that does that. It's a shame it isn't viable.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
India _DB_
Howdah

Indian revised

Post by _DB_ »

Lol, India is enough OP even though vils cost wood. It isn't a problem if vils cost wood, it's more their strength IMO. When you have both trickles, you're almost getting free vils like otto and making units out of nowhere.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Indian revised

Post by Hazza54321 »

vills costing wood is a bonus
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Indian revised

Post by Mimsy for President »

I totally agree.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Indian revised

Post by Jaeger »

hazza54321 wrote:vills costing wood is a bonus
I dont think so, i think india would be way stronger. They would basically do samwise build at 4:30 but with ghurla zamb instrad of musk Huss. Vills costing wood means you automatically start the game with 2 less vills than any other civ besides dutch

india with food vills would probably be just as good or better than iro
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Indian revised

Post by Good ol Ivan »

I never got why Indian vills costed wood, it's like they really ran out of ideas.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Indian revised

Post by pecelot »

Pinocchioes!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Indian revised

Post by zoom »

ivan wrote:I never got why Indian vills costed wood, it''s like they really ran out of ideas.
It''s very comparable to Dutch Settlers costing coin to me. What I don''t like is Indians starting with Water Wheel and Regenerative Forestry as well as cheaper houses. I''d rather just have a higher base gathering rate instead of those three bonuses, as Dutch do.

What I would like though is for Indians'' shipments not to deliver Villagers and then one of the following:

1. Shipment penalty removed.
2. Shipments deliver a tri-res trickle whose size varies according to the age of the shipment sent.
3. Shipments deliver Sepoys starting in the Colonial Age. Indians'' Distibutivism home-city shipment increased from 1.25 to 1.75 wood per second.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Indian revised

Post by Good ol Ivan »

Indians don't have villie shipments though. Also the same exact shipment should remain the same for all civs. I want order and would rather not see too many unnecessary changes.
I would agree with making their houses cost 100 wood and just give them a better base gathering late, would make their mid and late game more interesting while making their early game more challenging.
Dutch villies costing coin is kinda weird but explainable I guess. Like, you pay dutch people to breed in the colonies because they won't stay there, and at the end you have 50 because they don't want to stay there anyway.
But wood is random/strange as fuck.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Indian revised

Post by momuuu »

ivan wrote:Indians don''t have villie shipments though. Also the same exact shipment should remain the same for all civs. I want order and would rather not see too many unnecessary changes.
I would agree with making their houses cost 100 wood and just give them a better base gathering late, would make their mid and late game more interesting while making their early game more challenging.
Dutch villies costing coin is kinda weird but explainable I guess. Like, you pay dutch people to breed in the colonies because they won''t stay there, and at the end you have 50 because they don''t want to stay there anyway.
dutchies are picky :p
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Indian revised

Post by Jaeger »

ivan wrote:Indians don''t have villie shipments though. Also the same exact shipment should remain the same for all civs. I want order and would rather not see too many unnecessary changes.
Dutch villies costing coin is kinda weird but explainable I guess. Like, you pay dutch people to breed in the colonies because they won''t stay there, and at the end you have 50 because they don''t want to stay there anyway.
If you give every new settler 100w they can build their own house and still have 20w left over for their family
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Indian revised

Post by Good ol Ivan »

ovi12 wrote:
ivan wrote:Indians dont have villie shipments though. Also the same exact shipment should remain the same for all civs. I want order and would rather not see too many unnecessary changes.
Dutch villies costing coin is kinda weird but explainable I guess. Like, you pay dutch people to breed in the colonies because they wont stay there, and at the end you have 50 because they dont want to stay there anyway.
If you give every new settler 100w they can build their own house and still have 20w left over for their family
Fucking lazy Indians I always end up building houses for them anyways.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Indian revised

Post by zoom »

ovi12 wrote:
ivan wrote:Indians dont have villie shipments though. Also the same exact shipment should remain the same for all civs. I want order and would rather not see too many unnecessary changes.
Dutch villies costing coin is kinda weird but explainable I guess. Like, you pay dutch people to breed in the colonies because they wont stay there, and at the end you have 50 because they dont want to stay there anyway.
I see no more desperation here than in the Dutch argument. Both are quite idiotic, and only one is tongue-in-cheek, however...
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Indian revised

Post by momuuu »

Dont you know? Indians are tree eating vegetarians.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Indian revised

Post by zoom »

What pieces of shit...
India _DB_
Howdah

Indian revised

Post by _DB_ »

jerom wrote:Dont you know? Indians are tree eating vegetarians.
Lol wtf?
whos gonna eat tree nigga, we just appreciating random veggie meals
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...