Kaiser why did you lose? (Let's change the title again)

Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Kaiser why did you lose? (Let's change the title again)

Post by Rohbrot »

Im wondering if kaiser was just rusty after a small break or if he tried some new strats cuz this doesnt happen many times.
Spain pain train is real
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Re: Kaiser's nightmare of day

Post by Zutazuta »

For christ's sake man, charge your phone.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

Zutazuta wrote:For christ's sake man, charge your phone.
No clue about what u talk tbh.
Spain pain train is real
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

Zutazuta wrote:For christ's sake man, charge your phone.
And this i call a deflection from the topic ^_^
Spain pain train is real
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

cCc
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

Check stats of third game, nice example of rage quit lol.

But yeah, can be sure Kaiser wasn't happy: "even losing to you. So bad. Such a joke. This civ is a joke. I have to outplay constantly. All you do is make sepoy/ashi/yumi. What a fucking joke this game is"
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

People discussing about what happened and how players felt in random ladder games, damn
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

I wish people would do something else of their time than check my elo. I legit get pm'd on eso after I drop some games, it's kinda frightening... It's like they care more about my pixel points than I do
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Quite sad but its funny how sad it is
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Besides you need to get tips from me on how to mock kaiser properly
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

Kaiserklein wrote:I wish people would do something else of their time than check my elo. I legit get pm'd on eso after I drop some games, it's kinda frightening... It's like they care more about my pixel points than I do
I had time to check the ladder for some mins and i wanted to cuz it was really different from when i stopped before 2months.New players/smurfs and old players who came back was the main reason for me to look but i see at first #1 and it was Mitoe on the seed, what made me think about who was the person who got flamed hard by you cuz even vs me u had an unbelievable rage vs me when i didnt even said something against you, imagine now who cares about pixel points the one who insults/flames persons or the one who never flamed some1 after a loss.
Spain pain train is real
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

People pming me for my losses and posting it in the forums is the reason why I've been playing unrated for years honestly.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

youve brought like 10 different excuses before on why you playin unrated for years honestly
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

Rohbrot wrote:imagine now who cares about pixel points the one who insults/flames persons or the one who never flamed some1 after a loss.
Truth has been spoken.
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon
ESO: Tom
Clan: DUKC

Post by Black_Duck »

Side point but what happened to the dates on the ladder?
Challenged_Macro wrote: Respect Mussolini guys,if hes triggered there is always a reason.
Mussolini wrote: I hope corona gets you, your family and all your fuckin relatives as you fuckin deserve it for being cocky
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Sargsyan wrote:youve brought like 10 different excuses before on why you playin unrated for years honestly
There are other reasons like being able to test builds, MUs, maps but the main reason is the pressure I feel because of the community.
I almost never play unrated in sc2 for instance.
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:People pming me for my losses and posting it in the forums is the reason why I've been playing unrated for years honestly.
I flame everybody who beats me, this way they don't talk about me losing but rather how much of an asshole I am
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Re:

Lecastete wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:People pming me for my losses and posting it in the forums is the reason why I've been playing unrated for years honestly.
I flame everybody who beats me, this way they don't talk about me losing but rather how much of an asshole I am
I guess that's one way.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re:

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Lecastete wrote:
I really love this philosophy. I'd give this post ESOC Gold if I could ngl
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America dutchdude117
ESOC Community Team
ESO: Dutchdude117

Post by dutchdude117 »

Kaiserklein wrote:I wish people would do something else of their time than check my elo. I legit get pm'd on eso after I drop some games, it's kinda frightening... It's like they care more about my pixel points than I do
Fans are gonna check your stats, just like any popular streamer (especially those who rage a little bit), currently you are one of the most popular streamers, it may be annoying right now but I would try to see it as a compliment.

Edit: I dont know if you are familiar with the league of legends scene, but take Tyler1 for the prime example of this
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

Astaroth wrote:
Rohbrot wrote:imagine now who cares about pixel points the one who insults/flames persons or the one who never flamed some1 after a loss.
Truth has been spoken.
Not really. You can not care about your rank or elo at all but still get salty because of the fact that you lost. Some people hate losing more than anything.
People do that???
That is creepy but also a reason to feel honoured.
United States of America 007Salt
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

lol wut
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Rohbrot wrote:
I had time to check the ladder for some mins and i wanted to cuz it was really different from when i stopped before 2months.New players/smurfs and old players who came back was the main reason for me to look but i see at first #1 and it was Mitoe on the seed, what made me think about who was the person who got flamed hard by you cuz even vs me u had an unbelievable rage vs me when i didnt even said something against you, imagine now who cares about pixel points the one who insults/flames persons or the one who never flamed some1 after a loss.
I flame because I'm a sore loser, not because of pixel points. Losing to someone lower is annoying.

Now when you made a thread about how you reached colonel, that just showed you're petty and you care about pixel points. And now this thread you made about my games just confirms it.

Btw if I cared about pixel points I wouldn't play rated team games, would try hard every game (you can see on stream I don't), spam only my main civ (like you're afraid of doing anything but spain), etc. And I would have reached and stayed at pr48 or something probably. But what's the fucking point?
dutchdude117 wrote:
Fans are gonna check your stats, just like any popular streamer (especially those who rage a little bit), currently you are one of the most popular streamers, it may be annoying right now but I would try to see it as a compliment.

Edit: I dont know if you are familiar with the league of legends scene, but take Tyler1 for the prime example of this
Sure, but it's just boring and annoying. I never wanted to turn on online privacy so far, because I want to be able to answer nice people seeking for help and stuff, but I might just end up doing it anyway because of these dudes. It's also what Hazza decided to do.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

aaryngend wrote:People do that???
Yep. Not necessarily losses, but like every second time I log on or so, I get pms like "why aren't you pr47 anymore" or "how did you lose to X" or "nice win streak vs Y" and so on. It's kinda insane the amount of people who watch my elo lol.

Like diarouga said, it doesn't make me want to care about rating anymore, because people are just being really annoying about it. When in fact what matters isn't ladder but tourney games.
Pakistan comradecommissar
Dragoon
ESO: ComradeCommissar

Post by comradecommissar »

Kaiserklein wrote:
aaryngend wrote:People do that???
Yep. Not necessarily losses, but like every second time I log on or so, I get pms like "why aren't you pr47 anymore" or "how did you lose to X" or "nice win streak vs Y" and so on. It's kinda insane the amount of people who watch my elo lol.

Like diarouga said, it doesn't make me want to care about rating anymore, because people are just being really annoying about it. When in fact what matters isn't ladder but tourney games.
I think people just want your attention lol. Probably looking for something to start a conversation? There's a certain level of celebrity that comes with being the best player in the game, even in such a small community.