Kaiser why did you lose? (Let's change the title again)

Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Re: Kaiser's nightmare of day

Post by Victor_swe »

Jap....
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Delete thish civ
United States of America dutchdude117
ESOC Community Team
ESO: Dutchdude117

Post by dutchdude117 »

Kaiserklein wrote:Sure, but it's just boring and annoying. I never wanted to turn on online privacy so far, because I want to be able to answer nice people seeking for help and stuff, but I might just end up doing it anyway because of these dudes. It's also what Hazza decided to do.
If you are uncomfortable with it, I definitely think you should turn on privacy mode, at least for a few months, and people might stop doing it as much.
India TNT333
Lancer
ESO: TNT333

Post by TNT333 »

Kaiser deserves to reach PR50 imho
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

Hazza54321 wrote:Besides you need to get tips from me on how to mock kaiser properly
About this contact me :smile:
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:People pming me for my losses and posting it in the forums is the reason why I've been playing unrated for years honestly.
found out where your strength comes from, I'm using it better than u.. ;P
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

My disappointment with this thread is immeasurable.

I thought that by clicking it I would open a wonderful and creative world of hypothetical settings and events that would constitute the worst possible day for Kaiser. Instead I got this bad excuse for a thread. Very sad.
Denmark voigt1240
Lancer
ESO: voigt

Post by voigt1240 »

Tbf i think we All have a little crush on Kaiser
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

Now when you made a thread about how you reached colonel, that just showed you're petty and you care about pixel points. And now this thread you made about my games just confirms it

It was a farewell thread where i wrote about players who helped me much and how far i came through their help and how much i like our community, were what i wrote.You posted/talked about how you spammed france for years on nilla so this written includes u also
Btw if I cared about pixel points I wouldn't play rated team games, would try hard every game (you can see on stream I don't), spam only my main civ (like you're afraid of doing anything but spain), etc. And I would have reached and stayed at pr48 or something probably. But what's the fucking point?
btw i played full spain cuz i had a really nice and cool coach @chronique who is amazing and it was my first eso experience before i played on gr and voobly (most civs) but not pretty well cuz there u cant really see how good/bad u are duo few players, so i felt really good with spain and had fun (even lame civs have been spammed so why still hate me for spamming spain (not meaning you only) i retired also till DE maybe will take me in this game again.ur the best player atm but i would have wished u would not have insulted/flamed me after our games (not even said sorry or smth) so i guess u overreacted for my thread i were hoping for a detailed analyses of the games cuz france<japan (atleast u and some top players say so) maybe the topic was wrong choosen but not a thing to say sorry. I hope i could explain me in the way u understood it corrrect.
For the other players i never wanted the attention of kaiser or any top player i had fun playing vs them but not more or i never disturbed them in any way so please do not show me so guys.
Spain pain train is real
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

@Kaiserklein Why aren't you pr47 anymore?

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon
ESO: Tom
Clan: DUKC

Post by Black_Duck »

jesus3 wrote:My disappointment with this thread is immeasurable.
And my day is ruined
Challenged_Macro wrote: Respect Mussolini guys,if hes triggered there is always a reason.
Mussolini wrote: I hope corona gets you, your family and all your fuckin relatives as you fuckin deserve it for being cocky
Germany blackout
Dragoon

Post by blackout »

Riotcoke wrote:@Kaiserklein Why aren't you pr47 anymore?
He's only answering to questions like that via pm
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Rohbrot wrote: It was a farewell thread where i wrote about players who helped me much and how far i came through their help and how much i like our community, were what i wrote.You posted/talked about how you spammed france for years on nilla so this written includes u also
Well I don't think I was the only one under the impression you jerked on your points. No idea what else you mean here, I didn't ever spam france on nilla, didn't even play nilla for "years", don't see how it's relevant to the topic either, stop taking drugs

btw i played full spain cuz i had a really nice and cool coach @chronique who is amazing and it was my first eso experience before i played on gr and voobly (most civs) but not pretty well cuz there u cant really see how good/bad u are duo few players, so i felt really good with spain and had fun (even lame civs have been spammed so why still hate me for spamming spain (not meaning you only) i retired also till DE maybe will take me in this game again.ur the best player atm but i would have wished u would not have insulted/flamed me after our games (not even said sorry or smth) so i guess u overreacted for my thread i were hoping for a detailed analyses of the games cuz france<japan (atleast u and some top players say so) maybe the topic was wrong choosen but not a thing to say sorry. I hope i could explain me in the way u understood it corrrect.
For the other players i never wanted the attention of kaiser or any top player i had fun playing vs them but not more or i never disturbed them in any way so please do not show me so guys.
Cool story, again not sure what it has to do with anything here? The point is you screenshot my losses and posted them on the forums, that's a dumb thing to do? You'd have to be really naive or stupid to post this and genuinely expect anyone to provide you an explanation about why these losses happened?? If anyone even cares about it...

All this thread achieves is give my haters (like breeze or the astaroth dude) a boner :D
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Black_Duck wrote:
jesus3 wrote:My disappointment with this thread is immeasurable.
And my day is ruined
I'd rather talk about the new whopper for real, this thread is already madness
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

Its relevant to the topic cuz u said i spam spain (what is true) u also said in some other threads or chats u spammed france on nilla years ago when u started aoe3 what is the same for me on eso this year.I never talked about drugs or took one but u sound like u take which cuz my post had nothing attacking in it, while u started again with insults, i guess its true that when the sentences doesnt fill with normal words uneducated or just bad ppl use swear words. I wont let me call stupid or naive from you cuz u were wrong since our games but ur character isnt allowing you to stop when i made a really nice post where i said that i picked the subject wrong and yes its a cool story for me and who were named in my thread, if not interested then dont say lies about that i concern pixel points when i had like 15 games loosing streaks several times (i guess u would throw ur computer from the window). Stopping here cuz no sense to talk with a person who does not even handle a screenshot of 3 games where he losses and after begins to insult again for ''a game'' he doesnt care of it pr/points.
Spain pain train is real
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Do you realize this is impossible to understand? Not even a single coma lol, like dude come on. Please don't call me "uneducated" after typing that pile of shite

One part I managed to understand was about not handling a screenshot of my losses. I don't think you get it, I can handle it just fine. I don't really care about my ladder results as long as I get to win tourneys.
It's more that I despise you for taking that screenshot cause it's a dick move, and more generally speaking I'm annoyed by people stalking my elo and stuff (yesterday again some guy pmed me to ask me how my 6 days break was, wtf?). It's the kind of stuff that makes me want to turn online privacy on, stop streaming, stop posting on forums... Just pull a Raphael and come play only to win the tourneys.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

You should have online privacy on tbh
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

@Kaiserklein it's not my thread, but I just wanted to clarify that I don't hate you. I don't even know you, from what I can tell you're a fun and nice caster, a strong player and are probably nice to be around in person.

I just don't like the attitude of sometimes being needlessly rude, both in game and on esoc. I get it can be annoying to discuss stuff with people who are much worse at the game (like me, although I barely even play), but just be a bit more chill maybe.

I would also never msg you on eso or anything lol. I just found this thread funny because afaik you and Turk don't really like each other and you're a sore loser, so I imagined it wasn't a pretty sight.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

Dont play online then, if u cant handle this in a game where u are the best. It doesnt care me what some stalkers write to you on eso or somewhere else, not my problem but u have to be nice or atleast have to care of not insulting. My english is enough to talk. Learning a language which is maybe 10/100 of the important things in the school/uni to be learnt isnt more important than manners for me and tbh my grammar isnt good but what i meant with uneducated were not grammar or english it were courtesy or manners.
Spain pain train is real
No Flag JaguarProwlerKnoob
Musketeer
ESO: JaimePasTaFace

Post by JaguarProwlerKnoob »

Rohbrot wrote:Dont play online then, if u cant handle this in a game where u are the best. It doesnt care me what some stalkers write to you on eso or somewhere else, not my problem but u have to be nice or atleast have to care of not insulting. My english is enough to talk. Learning a language which is maybe 10/100 of the important things in the school/uni to be learnt isnt more important than manners for me and tbh my grammar isnt good but what i meant with uneducated were not grammar or english it were courtesy or manners.
But Mitoe is the best!
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Re: No subject

Post by harcha »

removed
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

harcha wrote:Happy Birthday Mitoe
removed
Canada Warno
Dragoon
Donator 08
ESO: Warno

Post by Warno »

Kaiserklein wrote: It's the kind of stuff that makes me want to turn online privacy on, stop streaming, stop posting on forums... Just pull a Raphael and come play only to win the tourneys.
Don't start saying crazy shit!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Did this seriously get moderated but off topic doesn't?
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

deleted_user wrote:Did this seriously get moderated but off topic doesn't?
Pretty sure nothing got moderated here :hmm:
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player