Agra Fort hotkeys

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: Agra Fort hotkeys

Post by momuuu »

I used control groups for q and w too (so control q and control w), however these dont work for the agra fort. Does anyone know if thats related to the missing agra hotkeys bug and how I can fix it (if thats fixable). It seems to me like agra fort hotkeys might initially not work because of some broken code actually.
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Yes.

nice answer
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Have command for a military point?
No Flag vikings92
Crossbow

Post by vikings92 »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:

Code: Select all

map("mousez", "building", "uiWheelRotatePlacedUnit")
map ("g", "game", "uiTransformSelectedUnit(\"CWallGate\")")

Make or edit a user.con file with any notepad program in C:\Users\Bram\Documents\My Games\Age of Empires 3\Startup and add these lines.

yo this 2nd line ll make u crazy :P ... if u build a rax or something like, and u press 'g' before vills touch it ... ha3 ur rax ll be changed to wallgate :D so u waste 150 wood XD
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

Where do you save these agian? new pc so have to add them again.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

You put it in startup folder. Try both the one in game folder and the one in documents.
Error 404: Signature not found
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

giveuanxiety wrote:Where do you save these agian? new pc so have to add them again.

С:\Steam\steamapps\common\Age Of Empires 3\bin\Startup\user.con
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

_NiceKING_ wrote:
giveuanxiety wrote:Where do you save these agian? new pc so have to add them again.

On a side note, is zoom mod still banned?
Error 404: Signature not found
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

noissance wrote:
_NiceKING_ wrote:

Yes.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Does EP detect and flag Agra hotkeys?
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

how do you do it if the game is installed through stream? I'm not seeing the user.con
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

IAmSoldieR wrote:Does EP detect and flag Agra hotkeys?

It did at the start, but no longer. I have agra hotkeys and a few other customized hotkeys tho i rarely use them.
No Flag surfnslide
Crossbow

Post by surfnslide »

Hi,

since I'm planning to start playing again after 5 years absence, I got5 my hotkeys straight. While doing so I also collected a bunch of useful hotkeys that arent ingame in my User.con file (found in: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Age of Empires 3\Startup). Maybe someone finds this useful, I cannot guarantee everything works due to conflicts occuring in strange ways sometimes, but have tested most of them. Ofc you probably have to change some of my hotkeys for yourself while taking your hotkey setup into account.

What I couldnt get to work is a wall pillar deletion hotkey only for whats in your sight (without using the "uiFindAllOfType" command, but something like "uiFindType" and one "doubleklickerish" command instead). Maybe someone else knows

greetings
Attachments
user.con
User.con File with a bunch of useful hotkeys not found ingame
(5.67 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

giveuanxiety wrote:how do you do it if the game is installed through stream? I'm not seeing the user.con

You have to create the file
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

umeu wrote:
IAmSoldieR wrote:Does EP detect and flag Agra hotkeys?

It did at the start, but no longer. I have agra hotkeys and a few other customized hotkeys tho i rarely use them.

haxs? :lol:
No Flag surfnslide
Crossbow

Post by surfnslide »

I'm currently adding a ton more HKs for factorys, summer palace, shogunat, charminar gate and some other stuff.
Anything else wanted by anyone here?
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

surfnslide wrote:I'm currently adding a ton more HKs for factorys, summer palace, shogunat, charminar gate and some other stuff.

Making the whole game hks in grid mode starcraft like would be the dream... I have this setup for some civs, but others will have the same units in other places...

Anyway, the ones you mentioned would be great already, make sure to share it. Schrines and TPs too of possible
No Flag surfnslide
Crossbow

Post by surfnslide »

lemmings121 wrote:
surfnslide wrote:I'm currently adding a ton more HKs for factorys, summer palace, shogunat, charminar gate and some other stuff.

Making the whole game hks in grid mode starcraft like would be the dream... I have this setup for some civs, but others will have the same units in other places...

Anyway, the ones you mentioned would be great already, make sure to share it. Schrines and TPs too of possible

I thought about tps to, but I'm not even sure it's possible... but since TPs are the only one of all those buildings which u potentially have a lot of, its faster and therefore better imo to use the TP HK for cycling them and the mouse for switching to the desired one.

I also thought of making direct HKs for changing SP and PT, shrines and factories', shogunate and charmina gate production as well as FirePit using alt + qwe asdf yxc, but I'm not sure if that's not already considered cheating.

Shrines HKs already are in the game, if that wasn't only added for me by some HK mod...only the direct ones would be an addition...

As for general hotkey setup. I don't play SC, but have mine in a grid pretty much I think (all skirt on q all musk on w etc.). If interested I can give you my new profile file, I think they're all in there?!

Anyway, I will share the Updated user.con as soon as possible ;)
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

surfnslide wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:

I thought about tps to, but I'm not even sure it's possible... but since TPs are the only one of all those buildings which u potentially have a lot of, its faster and therefore better imo to use the TP HK for cycling them and the mouse for switching to the desired one.

I also thought of making direct HKs for changing SP and PT, shrines and factories', shogunate and charmina gate production as well as FirePit using alt + qwe asdf yxc, but I'm not sure if that's not already considered cheating.

Shrines HKs already are in the game, if that wasn't only added for me by some HK mod...only the direct ones would be an addition...

As for general hotkey setup. I don't play SC, but have mine in a grid pretty much I think (all skirt on q all musk on w etc.). If interested I can give you my new profile file, I think they're all in there?!

Anyway, I will share the Updated user.con as soon as possible ;)

Cool!

Yes i think direct hks are a bit like a cheat.. you could just bind the actions to qwert, then people have to select it normally, but can change with the hks.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

those are already in the game you know that? Many hotkeys are dormant, but present.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

noissance wrote:
_NiceKING_ wrote:

Yes. Meanwhile, I'm not. All is upside down in ESOC land. :ugly: :uglylol:
No Flag surfnslide
Crossbow

Post by surfnslide »

umeu wrote:

those are already in the game you know that? Many hotkeys are dormant, but present.

How do I define/change them? Couldnt find any in the defultkeymapY file...

I'm finished but havent really tested much until now and will be wuite busy the next few weeks... So if anyone wants to test, here's the file:
Attachments
user.con
Lots of custom hotkeys
(16.12 KiB) Downloaded 43 times