aligator's Pipebomb

Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

aligator's Pipebomb

Post by aligator92 »

So the first ever Wastebin Wars have kicked off and the Little Lieutenant Colonels have taken an early 2-0 lead. So I guess you LLC boys think that you will win this thing now, don’t you? Well let me tell you something brothers, it doesn’t matter what you think! Make no mistake about it, you will STILL lose this thing 6-2. You call yourself the Little Lieutenant Colonels. That’s sweet. Well we named ourselves after a literal GOD! And that god is no lt. colonel. He used to be a Top 3 player and after he was tired of teaching kids like H2O how to attack and how to spend his food, he moved onto bigger things. He literally created the very ground that we play on. And if you want to enlighten your pathetic selves, you better read his guide because it says Garja 3:16, Garjonians will whip your ass!

Now onto the players. Your sub is Harrison? Great talker, nice mascot, will be good for cheering you on but what if he actually has to play? Does he even know how to host a lobby at this point? I guess there is one more thing he can do, play the trumpet. And to be honest, DarkGhost doesn’t know the trumpet, but if he has to, he will play Harrison like a fiddle.

So who is your first real player? Scroogie? Great, you drafted another caster. At least that one actually plays the game but he is a one civ pony if I have ever seen one. Might as well have drafted GreatScythe. But he almost beat H20, right? NO! He got smashed by a guy that hasn’t looked at a computer in 3 years and was probably making sweet love to his wife with his other hand. That is one step away from failing to take candy from a child. So if you can’t smell what the black_duck is cooking on the weekend, it will be Scroogie.

Then there is totalchaos, and what better name could we have for Bobabu? The guy was lt. colonel YEARS ago. He should be in the RO8 of some major tournaments by now, instead he got drafted 14th in a tournament for captains. How washed up can you get? Just retire man. Cause if you don’t, Passi is gonna make you.

The next match is FenRir vs Riotcoke. You know who Fenrir is? The son of a GOD! A badass wolf! And you try to beat that with some dude who sounds like he shoved his sister’s tampons up his nose and plays most of his games on a smurf account so that he doesn’t have to face real captains.

And then we have Eaglemut vs myself. Eagle you might call yourself the tech-wizard but all I see is a suck-up. You waste your entire life implementing some idiotic changes that nobody wants for some washed up junkie, some clueless master sergeant or a bunch of arrogant skirm-goon snobs. And for what? Do you think they will thank you for that? NO! You think that that will make you a better player? NO! Even your own teammate thinks that there is no way that you are a captain.

Then there is Kuvira. And as stupid as that names sounds, at least you can pronounce it unlike douclkard. Or Vynäèöê-what ever. If he can’t even find a proper name then I see some dark clouds in his future cause our man is RSY and those are the three most destructive letters in this community.

And your number 3 is Sargsyan…Excuse me?! The only thing that he has ever done is posting pictures of himself and making third class memes. And those were his good days. So this is gonna be real simple. Lemmings is going to spit in your face, kick you in the balls and walk right over your sorry ass to get himself petted by some hot tourist chicks.

So Little Lieutenant Colonels, you might have some solid B+ players on top of your team but we will still whip those asses and that’s the bottom line cause Garja said so. And that is not an unbiased prediction, that’s a spoiler!
FYI
India TNT333
Lancer
ESO: TNT333

Re: aligator's Pipebomb

Post by TNT333 »

Garja 5:1: "And he shall smite the wicked and plunge them into the fiery pit!!!"

Fenrir was the son of Loki, who was a giant not a god. But yeah hes scary. Everyone was scared of him. Even bit a hand off a god.
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

Wtf
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
United States of America fedjahnson
Skirmisher
ESO: gewitter_

Post by fedjahnson »

Should this phenomenal write up go on the stategy wall?
The earth is hollow-Sircallen
Denmark voigt1240
Lancer
ESO: voigt

Post by voigt1240 »

Beautifully written.
Germany aligator92
Howdah

Post by aligator92 »

TNT333 wrote: Fenrir was the son of Loki, who was a giant not a god. But yeah hes scary. Everyone was scared of him. Even bit a hand off a god.
Marvel told me that Loki is a god xD
Germany aligator92
Howdah

Post by aligator92 »

fedjahnson wrote:Should this phenomenal write up go on the stategy wall?
Can link it under mental warfare
United States of America fedjahnson
Skirmisher
ESO: gewitter_

Post by fedjahnson »

The earth is hollow-Sircallen
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

aligator92 wrote:
TNT333 wrote: Fenrir was the son of Loki, who was a giant not a god. But yeah hes scary. Everyone was scared of him. Even bit a hand off a god.
Age of mythology has Loki as one of the 3 main gods of the norse. therefore, it is a god. That game has always been my source for mythology info. If aom said it, its true.
Germany aligator92
Howdah

Post by aligator92 »

lemmings121 wrote:
aligator92 wrote:
Age of mythology has Loki as one of the 3 main gods of the norse. therefore, it is a god. That game has always been my source for mythology info. If aom said it, its true.
Nice, more exceptionally trustworthy sources
India TNT333
Lancer

Post by TNT333 »

lemmings121 wrote:
aligator92 wrote:
Loki was a frost giant that was somehow allowed to live in Asgard.
India TNT333
Lancer

Post by TNT333 »

aligator92 wrote:
Watch Thor again, Loki was Laufeys son who is a frost giant
Australia wardyb1
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: wardyb1

Post by wardyb1 »

r/agedlikemilk :(
“To love the journey is to accept no such end. I have found, through painful experience, that the most important step a person can take is always the next one.”
Germany aligator92
Howdah

Post by aligator92 »

wardyb1 wrote:r/agedlikemilk :(
already back to 2-4...gonna be ez in the tie-breaker
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

Make that 3-4 with fenrir>kaiser to play.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Even if LLC had Kaiserklein as their champion it wouldn't save them from tiebreak. See you next week losers
India TNT333
Lancer

Post by TNT333 »

Aged like milk this...