3%
Chicks
1%

Total votes: 300

No Flag S_I_D
Musketeer

Who is the best caster?

Post by S_I_D »

Veni is probably my favorite, then Zuta and H2O are right in line for #2. Its just I still love Zuta''s random rants about things xD

https://youtu.be/UyE7OSdYID4

^^Best thing ever, Aoe3 life in 6 mins

*In Gladiator voice* Are you not entertained !
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Who is the best caster?

Post by lemmings121 »

sid wrote:Veni is probably my favorite, then Zuta and H2O are right in line for #2. Its just I still love Zutas random rants about things xD

https://youtu.be/UyE7OSdYID4

^^Best thing ever, Aoe3 life in 6 mins

*In Gladiator voice* Are you not entertained !

haha, yeah, zuta + interj do provide a lot a good casts.
No Flag alainmagnan
Crossbow

Who is the best caster?

Post by alainmagnan »

interjection 4 the HYPE
H2O for the insight, although his gg prediction countdown needs work, +- 5 seconds
No Flag spadel
Skirmisher

Who is the best caster?

Post by spadel »

H2O and Samwise kind of fit together perfectly. Huge game insight and nice atmosphere. On the other hand, Veni somehow makes the games more exciting. I've also liked Musket and Zuta... no idea what to choose lol
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Who is the best caster?

Post by n0el »

I like interjection, he has good energy
mad cuz bad
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Who is the best caster?

Post by gibson »

alainmagnan wrote:interjection 4 the HYPE
H2O for the insight, although his gg prediction countdown needs work, +- 5 seconds

try +- a full minute
No Flag rio222
Musketeer

Who is the best caster?

Post by rio222 »

Can I vote again? I want Veni to win after all... :D
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Who is the best caster?

Post by mnogud »

chicks is the best caster for blind people.... as he describes the game really well and has no time to give game insights. "nagayumi is training 5 muskets, wow" "
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Who is the best caster?

Post by Jaeger »

Zuta could be much better if he actually still played the game. He knows all the major stuff but almost never talks or gives tips about the smaller details such as variations in builds. Because he doesn't play he also is out of touch with some things, for example when he sees market he says india is goong eco style, while its common to market with india even when rushing
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Who is the best caster?

Post by Marco1698 »

Veni is the best caster in my opinion, at least he's my favourite. He's entertaining and speaks about high levels game. He merit to be considered, "the caster's King"
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Who is the best caster?

Post by pecelot »

loloekie10 wrote:Imo Musket is really underestimated as a caster.
His mike is terrible tho :D
I love hearing English native speakers, so definitely it''s nice to have H2O, Zuta and Inter. On the other hand Veni''s voice is so relaxing and he has great knowledge. Of course shout out to our beloved duo: Thomas Rude and William Ball. Samwise and H2O look nice together as well, some gr8 banter.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Who is the best caster?

Post by momuuu »

ovi12 wrote:Zuta could be much better if he actually still played the game. He knows all the major stuff but almost never talks or gives tips about the smaller details such as variations in builds. Because he doesn''t play he also is out of touch with some things, for example when he sees market he says india is goong eco style, while its common to market with india even when rushing

I feel like zuta and interjection both dont really spend much time on aoe anymore other than casting. Itd be much better if they were still playing the game actively.

Also, is veni really that great? His voice just doesnt click with me I guess, I really dont like a dutch accent, however small, and I just cant keep my focus whenever I try to watch stuff casted by him. But thats probably just preference, I actually only like native english speakers.
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

Who is the best caster?

Post by Durokan »

jerom wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Zuta could be much better if he actually still played the game. He knows all the major stuff but almost never talks or gives tips about the smaller details such as variations in builds. Because he doesnt play he also is out of touch with some things, for example when he sees market he says india is goong eco style, while its common to market with india even when rushing
I feel like zuta and interjection both dont really spend much time on aoe anymore other than casting. Itd be much better if they were still playing the game actively.

Also, is veni really that great? His voice just doesnt click with me I guess, I really dont like a dutch accent, however small, and I just cant keep my focus whenever I try to watch stuff casted by him. But thats probably just preference, I actually only like native english speakers.
I love venis voice, especially when he says "guy" IE the french guy [is building whatever/doing whatever]
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Who is the best caster?

Post by mnogud »

ovi12 wrote:Zuta could be much better if he actually still played the game. He knows all the major stuff but almost never talks or gives tips about the smaller details such as variations in builds. Because he doesn''t play he also is out of touch with some things, for example when he sees market he says india is goong eco style, while its common to market with india even when rushing
well he means to say no 10-10 i guess.
India _DB_
Howdah

Who is the best caster?

Post by _DB_ »

You forgot Boneng. He is my favorite caster since his last commentary. Boneng hype!
Boneng was disappointed to see only land decks.

[video src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujYbXymmR7Q"][/video]
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
No Flag titumir
Musketeer

Who is the best caster?

Post by titumir »

Why no blackstar , i like his and venis accent.
No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

Who is the best caster?

Post by blackbob68 »

titumir wrote:Why no blackstar , i like his and venis accent.
troll?
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Who is the best caster?

Post by Papist »

jerom wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Zuta could be much better if he actually still played the game. He knows all the major stuff but almost never talks or gives tips about the smaller details such as variations in builds. Because he doesnt play he also is out of touch with some things, for example when he sees market he says india is goong eco style, while its common to market with india even when rushing

But youre Dutch...
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Who is the best caster?

Post by momuuu »

papist wrote:
jerom wrote:I feel like zuta and interjection both dont really spend much time on aoe anymore other than casting. Itd be much better if they were still playing the game actively.

But youre Dutch...

That makes it even worse for me I think.
No Flag ssaraf
Dragoon
ESO: robinhood_xing

Who is the best caster?

Post by ssaraf »

blackbob68 wrote:
titumir wrote:Why no blackstar , i like his and venis accent.
troll?

Seriously Blackstar is a terrible caster. Although I also like his accent, but his casting is terrible. Very low mic, speaks nothing, cares nothing about viewers like he has UI or not, camera, background sounds, quality.... not good for casting. Let him be in the field. :P ...
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Who is the best caster?

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

jerom wrote:
papist wrote:But youre Dutch...
That makes it even worse for me I think.
Agreed. As a Dutch person, people with a Dutch accent are more annoying to listen to than people with a French accent for example.

I still love veni, though.
India _DB_
Howdah

Who is the best caster?

Post by _DB_ »

I want Darwin + bpds + Garja to cast next smackdown.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Who is the best caster?

Post by yemshi »

Even though I said I won't comment here anymore/that soon I really have to speak up:
Chicks: If you know the game and if you watched some replyas from good casters he is the best caster EVER. I know why he is commentating: He wants to annoy us. I laugh.This guy is so hilarius. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXepkX8lsRc at min 45:25+. Love it.
Boneng: Needless to say anything. Boneng OP.
Snowww: Similar to Chicks: I love watching your commentary simply because it's fun to hear it. Your accent should be forbidden.
Zutazuta: Because you point out the little things i the game: The Mongol Scout stuck in the cage, lonely in the plains of Mongolia etc..

And for learning the game: _H2O, Samwise12, BlackStar_OP, Veni_Vidi_Vici_W and MusketJr/BadSpeed.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Who is the best caster?

Post by pecelot »

yemshi wrote:Snowww: Similar to Chicks: I love watching your commentary simply because it''s fun to hear it. Your accent should be forbidden.
+1
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Who is the best caster?

Post by _venox_ »

Zutazuta has a decent map awareness and doesn't miss important things going on and generally is the caster that teaches us in all of his commentaries his great strategic insight.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.