People are idiots (aoe3)

No Flag blackstarop
Skirmisher

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by blackstarop »

In a way flaming ur teammates is good,i used to always flame my mates when they sucked .Flaming them makes them think about the mistakes they made.I still remember when fard flamed me once and i left aoe for 1month ,but truth was i sucked in that game and he was right.Ofc u are allowed to flame if u are the better player so people understand what they gotta fix not if u play with lts and they all same skill and one randomly starts to have big mouth.So lets see ,u got 2 options here: Stop playing random games with noobs,find yourself a decent 2v2 where people respect ur mistakes or stop playing teamgames and play 1v1,then u can flame urself and smash the keyboard when u lose.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by Marco1698 »

jerom wrote:
marco1698 wrote:I know that feeling since everyone here hate me. Well sadly you cant deal with many aoe3 people
you know what doesnt help? Taking on the victim role.

well i am just saying the truth.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by KINGofOsmane »

rikikipu wrote:
thebritish wrote:I went to play a game (ottoman and german player).
I was japan and my ally was german.
In around min. 7.5 5 petards destroyed my town (i didnt noticed them because i focused on barrack, consulate building and shrines with the explorers.
After my tc got destroyed, the german player send army while i had 3 ashis out and 5 more coming.
He started killing my villagers, so i resigned.

After that, all 3 players starter flaming me and bitching that i dont know how to play and my ally said i am noob and should quit aoe3.
And he didnt raided with his cav, but waited in his f*cking base. (he was playing with germans).

How much idiotic can a human being be to say that for a fucking lose? :eyecrazy:

P.S. had to relive from the stress.

Yeah sorry bro, not against you but you played terribly bad. We said "no noobs" and you said you were good. Then the game starts and you dont even build a consulate age 1, moreover you age up with the damyo wonder and not the toshogu shrine -->' waste of time for all of the other players...

WHEN I READED THAT the first thing was otto ger ?? can be only riki and kaiser haha
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by Mimsy for President »

I also flamed like that and better players did the same thing to me. We've all been raised like that. I mean I can't blame them because aging with the Shogunate is indeed not the brightest idea you've got here. The upside of this "trauma" is that from there on, you'll never do the same mistake again. :)

ps : your mate sucked too if he didn't raid. Thus he has no legitimacy and you shouldn't even care about what he said.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by Kaiserklein »

thebritish wrote:
rikikipu wrote:he resigned after 3 minutes for no reason
first it was after 31 second and second, have you ever heard of hotkeys or you are now finding out they exist? :whistling:
Lol man who has a hotkey to resign really ?? You lose so otfen that you need a hotkey to resign ? Wtf ?

You know that on GR there is no rating system, so no way to know whether your opponent is decent or not. Thats why we host a "no noobs" game. Then this guy comes in our game and ofc we ask him whether he is good, and ofc he says he is.

Then we have to rehost (after 30 sec or 3 min who cares) because he "accidentaly" resigned lol. When he told us he had a hotkey to resign, we were starting to wonder whether he was decent in game really... Then yeah, we see hes making very low level japs. He had his first ashis around 7 min, no great shrine wonder, and no reaction when 5 troll petards come to his tc. Then Im killing his vils with dops (because he didnt run with them lol) and he resigns.

So yeah then we flamed, because we were tired to waste our time with random noobs that say "yeah Im good" when you ask them, then make a ms play. Plus, he resigned after losing his tc + few vils, which didnt mean he lost already (once we even lost to a jap who had only 2 vils left after the petards... damn op team civ). So i guess his ally was mad, because thebritish didnt only play badly, but also resigned too fast, which screws the game.

So sorry if you were upset, we had had several shit games like this in a row, and were quite angry. And next time, when people ask you if you are good, please reconsider your answer. I mean, you managed to lose in 8 min vs petards + dops troll, wtf man ?

Btw, the other guy who had germans did raid us... Just you didnt see it lol. He was even quite good id say, he had many 1-2 uhlan raids and managed to kill some vils, even if he wasted 5 uhlan at some point. But wow im killing your vils with DOPS, what can he do with uhlans ?? If you had had even like 10 ashis, and maybe called the mm, you wouldnt have had any problem to counter our troll strat, even if you had lost your tc (which you shouldnt).
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by KINGofOsmane »

kaiserklein wrote:
thebritish wrote:first it was after 31 second and second, have you ever heard of hotkeys or you are now finding out they exist? :whistling:
Lol man who has a hotkey to resign really ?? You lose so otfen that you need a hotkey to resign ? Wtf ?

You know that on GR there is no rating system, so no way to know whether your opponent is decent or not. Thats why we host a "no noobs" game. Then this guy comes in our game and ofc we ask him whether he is good, and ofc he says he is.

Then we have to rehost (after 30 sec or 3 min who cares) because he "accidentaly" resigned lol. When he told us he had a hotkey to resign, we were starting to wonder whether he was decent in game really... Then yeah, we see hes making very low level japs. He had his first ashis around 7 min, no great shrine wonder, and no reaction when 5 troll petards come to his tc. Then Im killing his vils with dops (because he didnt run with them lol) and he resigns.

So yeah then we flamed, because we were tired to waste our time with random noobs that say "yeah Im good" when you ask them, then make a ms play. Plus, he resigned after losing his tc + few vils, which didnt mean he lost already (once we even lost to a jap who had only 2 vils left after the petards... damn op team civ). So i guess his ally was mad, because thebritish didnt only play badly, but also resigned too fast, which screws the game.

So sorry if you were upset, we had had several shit games like this in a row, and were quite angry. And next time, when people ask you if you are good, please reconsider your answer. I mean, you managed to lose in 8 min vs petards + dops troll, wtf man ?

Btw, the other guy who had germans did raid us... Just you didnt see it lol. He was even quite good id say, he had many 1-2 uhlan raids and managed to kill some vils, even if he wasted 5 uhlan at some point. But wow im killing your vils with DOPS, what can he do with uhlans ?? If you had had even like 10 ashis, and maybe called the mm, you wouldnt have had any problem to counter our troll strat, even if you had lost your tc (which you shouldnt).
haha dats my kaiser <'3
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by Mimsy for President »

Did you really have to quote all his post for that ? 8-|
United States of America godzillaking
Skirmisher
Donator 03

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by godzillaking »

Josh29 likes to flame people and might be one of the most annoying teammates I've ever played with. Constantly pausing the game trying to tell me what to do. Doesnt build an army himself so I get destroyed trying to hold off two armies in my base. Then starts to flame me telling me that I should uninstall the game and not play anymore.

This all coming from a guy that is 4-6 pr lower than me.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by KINGofOsmane »

now everyone wants to know what your pr is tell me more
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by Kaiserklein »

osmane my love pls be more discreet about our relationship ty
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by thebritish »

kaiserklein wrote:
thebritish wrote:first it was after 31 second and second, have you ever heard of hotkeys or you are now finding out they exist? :whistling:

Want to play 1vs1 game and record it, then post it here, so others can say if i am noob or not? :huh:
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Germany oO_Chief_Oo
Musketeer
ESO: S77XN

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by oO_Chief_Oo »

thebritish wrote:In around min. 7.5 5 petards destroyed my town
i encountered that strat too recently...
followed by enemy otto age 4 and spam all spahi shipment...
United States of America godzillaking
Skirmisher
Donator 03

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by godzillaking »

kingofosmane wrote:now everyone wants to know what your pr is tell me more
Everyone?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by thebritish »

godzillaking wrote:
kingofosmane wrote:now everyone wants to know what your pr is tell me more
Everyone?
yes :thumbsup:
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by Hazza54321 »

kaiserklein wrote:osmane my love pls be more discreet about our relationship ty
hes mine you bitch
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by Kaiserklein »

chief wrote:
thebritish wrote:In around min. 7.5 5 petards destroyed my town
i encountered that strat too recently...
followed by enemy otto age 4 and spam all spahi shipment...
You guys are not the only ones dont worry xD

[url=http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=pansito&'m=latestmatch&'t=age3ySPTeam]http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=pansito&'m=latestmatch&'t=age3ySPTeam[/url][url=http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?t=age3ySPTeam&'n=pansito&'m=latestmatch&'v=50&'gt=Team&'p1=Kiki_le_lapin&'p2=&'p3=&'p4=&'p5=&'p6=&'p7=&'mc=0&'oc=0&'map=&'lenf=&'lent=&'ft=1]http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?t=age3ySPTeam&'n=pansito&'m=latestmatch&'v=50>'=Team&'p1=Kiki_le_lapin&'p2=&'p3=&'p4=&'p5=&'p6=&'p7=&'mc=0&'oc=0&'map=&'lenf=&'lent=&'ft=1[/url]

90% of otto/ger games are petards/dop then spahies/ronins
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by Kaiserklein »

hazza54321 wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:osmane my love pls be more discreet about our relationship ty
hes mine you bitch
Nah you think he is but he isnt. Thats why I need him to be discreet, I dont want people to be jealous
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by Hazza54321 »

kaiserklein wrote:
hazza54321 wrote:hes mine you bitch
Nah you think he is but he isnt. Thats why I need him to be discreet, I dont want people to be jealous
we will see...
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by Kaiserklein »

thebritish wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:Lol man who has a hotkey to resign really ?? You lose so otfen that you need a hotkey to resign ? Wtf ?

Want to play 1vs1 game and record it, then post it here, so others can say if i am noob or not? :huh:
If you want but I dont think there is a point
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by mnogud »

blackstar wrote:In a way flaming ur teammates is good,i used to always flame my mates when they sucked .Flaming them makes them think about the mistakes they made.I still remember when fard flamed me once and i left aoe for 1month ,but truth was i sucked in that game and he was right.Ofc u are allowed to flame if u are the better player so people understand what they gotta fix not if u play with lts and they all same skill and one randomly starts to have big mouth.So lets see ,u got 2 options here: Stop playing random games with noobs,find yourself a decent 2v2 where people respect ur mistakes or stop playing teamgames and play 1v1,then u can flame urself and smash the keyboard when u lose.
truer words have never been spoken
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by thebritish »

kaiserklein wrote:
thebritish wrote:Want to play 1vs1 game and record it, then post it here, so others can say if i am noob or not? :huh:
If you want but I dont think there is a point
You want after 15 minutes?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by thebritish »

thebritish wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:If you want but I dont think there is a point
You want after 15 minutes?
or if you want, we can even play 2vs2.
call one of your friends and i will call one mine.
No Flag 91
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by 91 »

kaiserklein wrote:

---text----
Hahahaha. "good". Very specific, GJ
No Flag titumir
Musketeer

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by titumir »

Who cares, and make samurai when playing japan, they suck but scary.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

People are idiots (aoe3)

Post by Marco1698 »

It's nice flame the mates when they suck and cost you the game. Because of this i'm 1v1 player, i prefer so much flame myself than play team and lose for the random mates.