Goodbye aoe 3

France sadaoe3player
Crossbow

Goodbye aoe 3

Post by sadaoe3player »

Hi everyone,
I'm not going to go back over everything that makes aoe 3 DE crappy. I just wanted to salute one last time all the players with whom I spent countless games in 3v3 Random Map on TAD. For years we shared a lot of time together, we used to meet on the game "every" night. Trying hard to find 6 players to start a game, being hours in the lobby waiting for no one to arrive (what a hard time). But beyond that, these games with a pretty good level was always enjoyable. I don't think I'm the only one in this case, being a team player only, DE is not for me. We managed to keep this magnificent game that was TAD going long enough, now for me, it's time to move on. From the bottom of my heart, thanks to all the players I played with, to the pros and casters who regaled us on Twitch and kept the game alive, it was nothing but good times. Another battlefield awaits us, and surely more pleasant for us, because bobby won't be there to wall up.

An anonymous Lieutenant Colonel.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Re: Goodbye aoe 3

Post by Riotcoke »

Bobby :cry:

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France sadaoe3player
Crossbow

Post by sadaoe3player »

Riotcoke wrote:Bobby :cry:
an angel gone too soon
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Ye, DE ruined a lot of things in aoe3.
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

:roll: We could just play ep again.
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

Bye
mad cuz bad
France Zanerre
Skirmisher
ESO: empireboss

Post by Zanerre »

Damn this is the real bobby ? :cry: :cry:
France sadaoe3player
Crossbow

Post by sadaoe3player »

i'm not bobby, just wanted to tribute him.
France Zanerre
Skirmisher
ESO: empireboss

Post by Zanerre »

:unsure: k but who are you
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

Everyone who makes a goodbye post will return, even if it is anonymous
United States of America randerzbobanderz
Musketeer
ESO: RandyBobandy

Post by randerzbobanderz »

Astaroth wrote:Everyone who makes a goodbye post will return, even if it is anonymous
@sirmusket
Ireland Snow Lynx
Musketeer

Post by Snow Lynx »

It is sad though, I went online yesterday and there were 92 people online - and it’s not that everyone’s moved onto DE, they haven’t. I almost feel like rather than being the rebirth of AOE3 that DE was meant to be, it’s been the final nail in the coffin.

Farewell, hope you come back soon :)
How do you write a signature?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

alohamora?
France Le Hussard sur le toit
Howdah
ESO: LeHussardsurletoit

Post by Le Hussard sur le toit »

Snow Lynx wrote:It is sad though, I went online yesterday and there were 92 people online - and it’s not that everyone’s moved onto DE, they haven’t. I almost feel like rather than being the rebirth of AOE3 that DE was meant to be, it’s been the final nail in the coffin.

I'm not playing DE right now but I sure will be once the major bugs are patched.
ESOC : came for the game, stayed for the drama.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

deleted_user wrote:alohamora?
speedcryer
United States of America frostibite
Musketeer

Post by frostibite »

De is not that bad, you guys are full of drama. get your estrogen levels checked
Austria Jerimuno
Advanced Player
ESO: Jerimuno
GameRanger ID: 9241516

Post by Jerimuno »

Le Hussard sur le toit wrote:
I'm not playing DE right now but I sure will be once the major bugs are patched.
So...now?
France Le Hussard sur le toit
Howdah
ESO: LeHussardsurletoit

Post by Le Hussard sur le toit »

Jerimuno wrote:
Le Hussard sur le toit wrote:
So...now?
Riotcoke clip is what I would call a major bug still, but soon. Tbh my internet connection right now is not good enough for playing online anyway.
ESOC : came for the game, stayed for the drama.
United States of America Lord Mick
Crossbow
ESO: LordZelHair

Post by Lord Mick »

Very well said @sadaoe3player I sadly feel the same about DE, but I'm grateful to have played AoE III for so many years. Great times!
France ǝɯɐuɹǝsn
Dragoon

Post by ǝɯɐuɹǝsn »

Snow Lynx wrote:It is sad though, I went online yesterday and there were 92 people online - and it’s not that everyone’s moved onto DE, they haven’t. I almost feel like rather than being the rebirth of AOE3 that DE was meant to be, it’s been the final nail in the coffin.

lol man, there are never 92 peoples online, the only time there is 92 peoples online it's when server just goes down (really often I admit), but when they don't goes out the peak on the night during the week is around 800/900 and 1000/1050 the week end, and if you came during the worst moment of the day it's around 200/250 peoples online (thoose moment were already under 400 peoples online before the DE came out)
Germany blackout
Dragoon

Post by blackout »

Whats the point of making an anonymous goodbye post tho
Spain Trevize70
Crossbow
ESO: Trevize70

Post by Trevize70 »

sadaoe3player wrote:Hi everyone,
I'm not going to go back over everything that makes aoe 3 DE crappy. I just wanted to salute one last time all the players with whom I spent countless games in 3v3 Random Map on TAD. For years we shared a lot of time together, we used to meet on the game "every" night. Trying hard to find 6 players to start a game, being hours in the lobby waiting for no one to arrive (what a hard time). But beyond that, these games with a pretty good level was always enjoyable. I don't think I'm the only one in this case, being a team player only, DE is not for me. We managed to keep this magnificent game that was TAD going long enough, now for me, it's time to move on. From the bottom of my heart, thanks to all the players I played with, to the pros and casters who regaled us on Twitch and kept the game alive, it was nothing but good times. Another battlefield awaits us, and surely more pleasant for us, because bobby won't be there to wall up.

An anonymous Lieutenant Colonel.

I continúe playing almost all the days in Team Games in TAD. So if you want to join. I Will ser you
Spain Trevize70
Crossbow

Post by Trevize70 »

ǝɯɐuɹǝsn wrote:

lol man, there are never 92 peoples online, the only time there is 92 peoples online it's when server just goes down (really often I admit), but when they don't goes out the peak on the night during the week is around 800/900 and 1000/1050 the week end, and if you came during the worst moment of the day it's around 200/250 peoples online (thoose moment were already under 400 peoples online before the DE came out)

I am playing TAD now almost all the days and daily are more or less 400-700 and weekend almost 900-100. So I agree with you
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

Trevize70 wrote:
ǝɯɐuɹǝsn wrote:

I am playing TAD now almost all the days and daily are more or ledss 400-700 and weekend almost 900-100. So I agree with hoy.
It doesn't hit 1000 anymore though, the last time it did was during aoe3:DE's release. You do realize that the release of aoe3:DE also boosted the numbers for the legacy game by quite a margin?
Legacy plummeted a short while after that though, so ye, DE was the final nail in the coffin. I wonder what the population will look like come new year. Will it recover a bit or spiral down even further?
population-statistics

It's safe to say that a lot of players moved over to DE, some stayed, but even those staying still might be playing both games from time to time.
Spain Trevize70
Crossbow

Post by Trevize70 »

aaryngend wrote:
Trevize70 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I am playing TAD now almost all the days and daily are more or ledss 400-700 and weekend almost 900-100. So I agree with hoy.
It doesn't hit 1000 anymore though, the last time it did was during aoe3:DE's release. You do realize that the release of aoe3:DE also boosted the numbers for the legacy game by quite a margin?
Legacy plummeted a short while after that though, so ye, DE was the final nail in the coffin. I wonder what the population will look like come new year. Will it recover a bit or spiral down even further?
population-statistics

It's safe to say that a lot of players moved over to DE, some stayed, but even those staying still might be playing both games from time to time.

Well i check the Game when i play and i see this but os nilla players plus TAD players