Anti ESO-C institute

France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by chronique »

Its not possible too ban this clan? Its the best combo drop / rush laser bear ^^
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by Goodspeed »

Just a couple of guys in puberty
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by thebritish »

I dont think they will get banned.
MS abandoned us
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag SaDe
Crossbow

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by SaDe »

lol, just add them to friends list if you do q/s and don't play when they are on or simply pest them and host games. The people trying to do these cheats will eventually get tired or reach their goal of highest elo rating or something. Once they achieve this I would imagine they quit playing aoe 3 all together.There is no reason to fall into their trap simply tell them gg and move on, the more attention we give them as a community the more likely this is to spread and boost their ego's. They clearly want attention or a reaction, by not giving them this we win in the long run.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by adderbrain5 »

There should be a list to document such players . Screenshots etc.

A while back when I was cheated out of the gold medal for most SuP wins total by two point traders I was pissed off but low and behold they got their cheated medals and have disappeared. But I know they have many accounts. Who knows these guys could be them. Hate to hate but fucking brazilians. Acho q eu tenho o direito pra dizzer isso
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by _H2O »

Currently players are getting banned! Moesbar got banned for what he did. The support from microsoft and reporting cheaters will get action taken. I think its important to take note of that.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by thebritish »

h2o wrote:Currently players are getting banned! Moesbar got banned for what he did. The support from microsoft and reporting cheaters will get action taken. I think its important to take note of that.

Moesbar is banned?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by pecelot »

No, he is just joking, funny admins!
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by _H2O »

Yes I am sure, you can try logging into any account with a bad password. If the account is banned it will say account disabled. So if you try to log in with moesbar and then use any password you will see this message. Mission accomplished!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/PyeUbyo.png" style="max-width:100%'" alt=""]
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by Marco1698 »

Now that moesbar is banned, The_undisputed guy is the n1 on eso actually
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by macacoalbino »

adderbrain5 wrote:There should be a list to document such players . Screenshots etc.

A while back when I was cheated out of the gold medal for most SuP wins total by two point traders I was pissed off but low and behold they got their cheated medals and have disappeared. But I know they have many accounts. Who knows these guys could be them. Hate to hate but fucking brazilians. Acho q eu tenho o direito pra dizzer isso
Alright, enough of this. 2 guys stealing your medal and our government stealing money from us on a daily basis does not make all brs cheaters :P

Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by Garja »

The're all getting banned is just a matter of time :)
Image Image Image
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by adderbrain5 »

macacoalbino wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:There should be a list to document such players . Screenshots etc.

Alright, enough of this. 2 guys stealing your medal and our government stealing money from us on a daily basis does not make all brs cheaters :P
i know your not all cheaters lol some of you are very decent people. There does however seem to be a remarkably high rate of corruption/cheating in Brazil in general and on this game. Id know because I lived there. No offense if you are one of the many good ones.
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by mongobillione »

garja wrote:The''re all getting banned is just a matter of time :)
why reglin still alive than
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by noissance »

h2o wrote:Currently players are getting banned! Moesbar got banned for what he did. The support from microsoft and reporting cheaters will get action taken. I think its important to take note of that.
Noooo!!!! i will miss you laser bear
Error 404: Signature not found
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by Garja »

mnogobillione wrote:
garja wrote:There all getting banned is just a matter of time :)
why reglin still alive than

Because he didnt spam laserbears apparently.
Image Image Image
No Flag Einfein
Dragoon

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by Einfein »

Are we actually sure MS is going to be actively banning cheaters again? I'm glad a few bans went out, but I'm skeptical about whether this means they are going to put any real amount of time into cleaning this game up.
"He's just got more stuff, and sometimes just having more stuff, despite the fact you have better positioning or better micro just doesn't matter because sometimes when you just got more stuff you just win the game." - ZutaZuta
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by gibson »

einfein wrote:Are we actually sure MS is going to be actively banning cheaters again? I''m glad a few bans went out, but I''m skeptical about whether this means they are going to put any real amount of time into cleaning this game up.

I mean there''s only a handful of people who need to be banned for the game to be cleaned up and quick search to be playable again
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by mongobillione »

garja wrote:
mnogobillione wrote:why reglin still alive than

Because he didnt spam laserbears apparently.

and room_1 ?
No Flag Einfein
Dragoon

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by Einfein »

gibson wrote:
einfein wrote:Are we actually sure MS is going to be actively banning cheaters again? Im glad a few bans went out, but Im skeptical about whether this means they are going to put any real amount of time into cleaning this game up.
I mean theres only a handful of people who need to be banned for the game to be cleaned up and quick search to be playable again

I completely agree with you on this point, but I just havent seen much evidence recently that would lead me to believe that MS is going to stay current and keep banning cheaters as they are reported (with evidence ofc).
"He's just got more stuff, and sometimes just having more stuff, despite the fact you have better positioning or better micro just doesn't matter because sometimes when you just got more stuff you just win the game." - ZutaZuta
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by lemmings121 »

what is the current channel where we can send reports to eso?
they might be looking there only once a month, but lets make sure franckd94, room_1 and all the gang are in the next ban batch.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by Garja »

I think they look at it pretty frequently as they answered my report in like 2 days and banned the guy.
as for room_1 I guess none reported him yet. Guy just freezes/drops but he keeps losing points to me.
Image Image Image
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by thebritish »

garja wrote:he keeps losing points to me.

He is trying to drophack you when he is losing points? :D :P
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Anti ESO-C institute

Post by gibson »

I'm pretty sure he uses moesbar hacks as he went from basically being a 1st lt who lagged and wasn't very good to being a lt colonel. Haven't checked his elo to yet though