Aurucania?

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Aurucania?

Post by Jaeger »

Does anyone have a fixed version of Aurucania? I just looove that map so much, ESPECIALLY the winter version.

I have the FP version but it didn't seem much better if at all than the normal version.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Aurucania?

Post by yemshi »

That's because Araucanie sucks anyways.
India _DB_
Howdah

Aurucania?

Post by _DB_ »

I love the ice version of arau too.

Hudson Bay Ice version better.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Aurucania?

Post by yemshi »

I do not like Santa versions.
France iNcog
Ninja

Aurucania?

Post by iNcog »

I really like this map, I don't care that it's a bad one at all.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

Aurucania?

Post by Durokan »

ovi12 wrote:Does anyone have a fixed version of Aurucania? I just looove that map so much, ESPECIALLY the winter version.

I have the FP version but it didn''t seem much better if at all than the normal version.

fixed for what size (or just in general)? If i have time i could probably try fixing it. You could also give me some specifications and i could tailor it to fit your needs
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Aurucania?

Post by gibson »

durokan wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Does anyone have a fixed version of Aurucania? I just looove that map so much, ESPECIALLY the winter version.

I have the FP version but it didnt seem much better if at all than the normal version.
fixed for what size (or just in general)? If i have time i could probably try fixing it. You could also give me some specifications and i could tailor it to fit your needs

sounds like youre designing him a sex toy imo
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Aurucania?

Post by edeholland »

Aurucania gives more berries/hunts to the player on the top than on the bottom, I believe. There are not only too little resources, but also not balanced correctly. @edehollandsbrother can confirm?
No Flag edehollandsbrother
Musketeer

Aurucania?

Post by edehollandsbrother »

Yeah I heard that the top player gets berries in their base whereas the bottom player doesn't. If that is true then it's completely broken.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Aurucania?

Post by gibson »

edehollandsbrother wrote:Yeah I heard that the top player gets berries in their base whereas the bottom player doesn''t. If that is true then it''s completely broken.

I played on it yesterday and had no berries as the bottom player. Idk if the top player had any though.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Aurucania?

Post by Jaeger »

durokan wrote:

I have the FP version but it didnt seem much better if at all than the normal version.
<'3333333333333333
Yeah I head about the berries thing too, either the top or bottom player doesnt get them I think. I also think that sometimes a player gets llamas in his base and the other doesnt. The main issue is just hunts tho, sometimes you dont have them. It would be cool if you were guaranteed a starting herd and maybe 2 herds heerdable to TC, along with 1-2 decent follow up herds. It would also be optimal if there was a summer version, a winter version, and a mixed version, and if it would have obs slot (idc about UI or not).

Sorry if Im asking too much haha, even a partial fix would b awesome.

If nothing, even just an obs version would be good.
Retired Contributor

Aurucania?

Post by Durokan »

ovi12 wrote:
durokan wrote: fixed for what size (or just in general)? If i have time i could probably try fixing it. You could also give me some specifications and i could tailor it to fit your needs
<3333333333333333
Yeah I head about the berries thing too, either the top or bottom player doesnt get them I think. I also think that sometimes a player gets llamas in his base and the other doesnt. The main issue is just hunts tho, sometimes you dont have them. It would be cool if you were guaranteed a starting herd and maybe 2 herds heerdable to TC, along with 1-2 decent follow up herds. It would also be optimal if there was a summer version, a winter version, and ?a mixed version, and if it would have obs slot (idc about UI or not).

1v1 obs?
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Aurucania?

Post by Jaeger »

durokan wrote:
ovi12 wrote:<'3333333333333333
Yeah I head about the berries thing too, either the top or bottom player doesnt get them I think. I also think that sometimes a player gets llamas in his base and the other doesnt. The main issue is just hunts tho, sometimes you dont have them. It would be cool if you were guaranteed a starting herd and maybe 2 herds heerdable to TC, along with 1-2 decent follow up herds. It would also be optimal if there was a summer version, a winter version, and a mixed version, and if it would have obs slot (idc about UI or not).

1v1 obs?
yeah, if nothing else :P
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Aurucania?

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Terrible map.
Retired Contributor

Aurucania?

Post by Durokan »

ovi12 wrote:
durokan wrote: 1v1 obs?
yeah, if nothing else :P
ok, what I currently have is a 1v1 obs version of RE auracania, with an extra starting hunt (buffed starting hunts from: 2-4 first hunt, 6 second hunt to: 8/8/8) and gold mine. that is the only changes I have made. What else would you like? Disclaimer: Im some random kid in a basement and I wasnt planning on completely re coding the map, which I can do eventually but it wont be ready for a lengthy amount of time.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Aurucania?

Post by Jaeger »

durokan wrote:
ovi12 wrote:yeah, if nothing else :P
ok, what I currently have is a 1v1 obs version of RE auracania, with an extra starting hunt (buffed starting hunts from: 2-4 first hunt, 6 second hunt to: 8/8/8) and gold mine. that is the only changes I have made. What else would you like? Disclaimer: Im some random kid in a basement and I wasnt planning on completely re coding the map, which I can do eventually but it wont be ready for a lengthy amount of time.
OMG I luv u sounds awesome!!!!! Can I try it out?
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Aurucania?

Post by yurashic »

Japan on this map gets 1 cherry orchard even if it is not a berry start, that's why Diarouga hates this map. :)
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Aurucania?

Post by _venox_ »

At least he didn't lose his cherry orchard to the Chinese monk + disciple :P
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Retired Contributor

Aurucania?

Post by Durokan »

@ovi12

here is the first version of the map I have just made. It is identical to re auraucania except for the 8/8/8 starting hunts, the extra gold mine, and 1v1 obs support. i didn't touch llamas or berries, and if things still need fixing, message me and I will fix it.
Attachments
1v1Araucaniaobs.xs
(49.59 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
1v1Araucaniaobs.xml
(1.08 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Aurucania?

Post by Jaeger »

durokan wrote:@ovi12

here is the first version of the map I have just made. It is identical to re auraucania except for the 8/8/8 starting hunts, the extra gold mine, and 1v1 obs support. i didn''t touch llamas or berries, and if things still need fixing, message me and I will fix it.
Thanks! Ill let u know
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Aurucania?

Post by Jaeger »

here is the first version of the map I have just made. It is identical to re auraucania except for the 8/8/8 starting hunts, the extra gold mine, and 1v1 obs support. i didn''t touch llamas or berries, and if things still need fixing, message me and I will fix it.
I put the files in my RM3 folder but the map doesn''t show up when I click custom maps in game
Retired Contributor

Aurucania?

Post by Durokan »

ovi12 wrote:

here is the first version of the map I have just made. It is identical to re auraucania except for the 8/8/8 starting hunts, the extra gold mine, and 1v1 obs support. i didnt touch llamas or berries, and if things still need fixing, message me and I will fix it.
I put the files in my RM3 folder but the map doesnt show up when I click custom maps in game
[strike]which rm3? also check to make sure i didnt leave an indent before the title in the xml[/strike]

[strike]i tested it to make sure it worked. :c[/strike]
[strike]i dont know if you accidentally placed it in the wrong one it will only show up in the scenario editor. for example, i edit my maps on the E:// drive, but in order to use them in custom games they need to be on the C:// drive (local user settings vs install directory)[/strike]

Edit: I am a dense loaf of bread and gave you the wrong xml file, here is the working one

For clarification, the file looked like this so i could transfer parts of it from another one, but i didnt remove the original auracania xml stuff (i had two maps worth of xml in one file)

this is what it should look like for it to work, I didnt delete the top 8 lines in the version i sent you (which I should have)[img style="max-width:100%'" alt="" src="https://i.gyazo.com/9a33167b07495b49f11e0c59449b0479.png"]
i promise i didnt do that with the .xs file :/
Attachments
1v1Araucaniaobs.xs
(49.59 KiB) Downloaded 23 times
1v1Araucaniaobs.xml
(667 Bytes) Downloaded 25 times
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Aurucania?

Post by Jaeger »

durokan wrote:
ovi12 wrote:I put the files in my RM3 folder but the map doesnt show up when I click custom maps in game
[strike]which rm3? also check to make sure i didnt leave an indent before the title in the xml[/strike]

[strike]i dont know if you accidentally placed it in the wrong one it will only show up in the scenario editor. for example, i edit my maps on the E:// drive, but in order to use them in custom games they need to be on the C:// drive (local user settings vs install directory)[/strike]

Edit: I am a dense loaf of bread and gave you the wrong xml file, here is the working one

For clarification, the file looked like this so i could transfer parts of it from another one, but i didnt remove the original auracania xml stuff (i had two maps worth of xml in one file)

this is what it should look like for it to work, I didnt delete the top 8 lines in the version i sent you (which I should have)[img]https://i.gyazo.com/9a33167b07495b49f11e0c59449b0479.png" alt="[/img]
Thanks you are OP! Are you working on more advanced versions by any chance?
Retired Contributor

Aurucania?

Post by Durokan »

ovi12 wrote:
durokan wrote:[strike]which rm3? also check to make sure i didnt leave an indent before the title in the xml[/strike]

this is what it should look like for it to work, I didnt delete the top 8 lines in the version i sent you (which I should have)[img]https://i.gyazo.com/9a33167b07495b49f11e0c59449b0479.png[/img]
Thanks you are OP! Are you working on more advanced versions by any chance?
not of this map, i could find time for it at some point i think if you really want it
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Aurucania?

Post by Jaeger »

durokan wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Thanks you are OP! Are you working on more advanced versions by any chance?
not of this map, i could find time for it at some point i think if you really want it
Its good enough the way it is, I dont play Japan so idc about the chery orchards XD