The hack becomes generous

Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
ESO: Revan

Post by glorious_ »

tbh a lot of ppl accuse of mh if u ride good... I mean as garja said the few players we know have those boring hacks... other i dont think they mh or something. U can read a lot out of the game if u good.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

hmm is it possibale to get anti cheat system into a patch `?
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

musketeer925 wrote:Measures to prevent hacks are being investigated.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

kingofosmane wrote:
garja wrote:Playing this game since 2008 and maphack was never a thing (not even mentioned) until like 1-2 years ago. Probably none of the well known players use it so dont go crazy on that.
Literally the only guys who cheat in this game are those 5 morons that got the moesbar hack and a bunch of worthless nilla players.
who are seeling it for 10 dollars....

Where the hell did you see that? Thats a copyright violation (e.g. messing with official MS content and selling it).
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

papist wrote:
kingofosmane wrote:who are seeling it for 10 dollars....

Where the hell did you see that? Thats a copyright violation (e.g. messing with official MS content and selling it).

lets try to track it down and have microsoft sue them. Im not even kidding.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

garja wrote:
jerom wrote:I find that pretty unlikely.
medinos wrote:It would be hard getting the patch?trough them lol
There are alot of players who just play some civs because they are OP etc..
Why unlikely? As long as one knows the existence of the FP he should have no doubts and switch asap. When people are sceptic you gotta convince them to play on the fan patch. There is literally no reason to play on an inferior patch in every possible aspect.

Also the OP civ argument sounds bit bs to me. If someone is really that bad then you can probably just ignore him.

there were less than 300 people that voted in the poll. You overestimate the influence and presence of this forums. Plus you overestimate how superior this patch is going to be at the lower levels. The balance is different at a level where a russian no vill rush is unstoppable.

Really, fp1.2 was pretty much superior aswell, but hardly any people played it below the first lt level.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

jerom wrote:
garja wrote:Why unlikely? As long as one knows the existence of the FP he should have no doubts and switch asap. When people are sceptic you gotta convince them to play on the fan patch. There is literally no reason to play on an inferior patch in every possible aspect.

Also the OP civ argument sounds bit bs to me. If someone is really that bad then you can probably just ignore him.
there were less than 300 people that voted in the poll. You overestimate the influence and presence of this forums. Plus you overestimate how superior this patch is going to be at the lower levels. The balance is different at a level where a russian no vill rush is unstoppable.

Really, fp1.2 was pretty much superior aswell, but hardly any people played it below the first lt level.
There is way more than 300 people that have read that thread. Just not everyone votes. Plus the fan patch will reach ppl that never browsed these forums or barely did.

This patch will be ofc superior in every possible aspect.
Better balance (not even arguable lol, just fixing bugs is already enough).
Better maps, both ESOC and re maps (which will be fixed like on the old fan patch). They will be played rated. Dunno how this alone isnt worth the switch lol.
Natural filter to cheater or even some kind of technical prevention of cheats.
Future updates with possibly new maps, correction of bugs as they arise and in general possibility of support for arising issues.

FP 1.2 wasnt superior in every aspect. It needed a launcher which this FP doesnt (you will just click on an icon and the game launches).
The game will autoupdate at the moment you click on the icon to launch the game, which means that everyone will always be on the same version of the patch (no compatibility issues).
Balance will be much better in the sense that changes will be way more minimal than those of FP 1.2. The meta will barely change. Iro will still be able to rush, just it wont be as OP as it is now, for example.

Seriously the only obstacle to the adoption of this patch will be in the mind of players. Players should start thinking that the FP will be the main patch, because ESOC is the main community hub.
Image Image Image
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Esoc maps are probably superior aswell. Yet I never see low level players play on them. Id want to bet the fan patch is going to not be played below the 2nd lt rank, or very rarely.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

To be fair, everyone below the 2nd lt level that don't browse these forums just doesn't play this game enough to draw any utility from a fan patch for itself or for others.
Those who instead browse these forums will know about the fp and will convince other ppl to play on that patch. And they will improve fast enough to play with higher ranked players.
What patch do you think I was playing when I was 2lt?
Image Image Image
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

jerom wrote:
garja wrote:Why unlikely? As long as one knows the existence of the FP he should have no doubts and switch asap. When people are sceptic you gotta convince them to play on the fan patch. There is literally no reason to play on an inferior patch in every possible aspect.

The difference is that AS-FPs changes were far more game-altering (relatively speaking, not absolutely), and launching the patch was not quite as retard-proof.

Im with Garja here. I genuinely believe very few people, once they have installed and launched the patch, will feel much desire to play on RE-patch. This is apart from a potential lack of games of course ?? which is counteracted by the aforementioned points.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Look, if its easy to get games going on the fan patch, then many people will switch. But the problem is convincing enough people to switch before its easy to get games going.

At the higher levels thatll be easy, since the patch is clearly superior. On lower levels, where people dont even think otto and iro are OP, and might consider Dutch too be too strong, I wonder if there will ever be enough pioneers that are willing to switch over to the new patch.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

jerom wrote:Look, if its easy to get games going on the fan patch, then many people will switch. But the problem is convincing enough people to switch before its easy to get games going.

At the higher levels thatll be easy, since the patch is clearly superior. On lower levels, where people dont even think otto and iro are OP, and might consider Dutch too be too strong, I wonder if there will ever be enough pioneers that are willing to switch over to the new patch.
agreed maybe hosting a tournament for low level players only will convince more people to switch
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Of course we are aware of that and that's why the fan patch will be advirtised and we expect the whole switching process to take months.
However you miss the point that events will be hosted on that patch too. So if people want to have a slightly more than casual experience with this game they will switch sooner or later.

And anyway it's definetely possible. Look at the diffusion of the ESOC maps. Once people got aware of their existence they spread pretty quickly.
Image Image Image
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

garja wrote:Of course we are aware of that and that''s why the fan patch will be advirtised and we expect the whole switching process to take months.
However you miss the point that events will be hosted on that patch too. So if people want to have a slightly more than casual experience with this game they will switch sooner or later.

And anyway it''s definetely possible. Look at the diffusion of the ESOC maps. Once people got aware of their existence they spread pretty quickly.
But barely below the 2nd lt ranking. If at all.

It''s okay though, at those ranks the need of a fan patch isn''t there. I think we should be very happy if more than 80% of the 1st lt+ switch over. I fully expect the influence of the patch to be strong around the captain rank (thats about 500 players atm), especially because a large part of them is present on this forum, but below that, I think it''s going to be much harder.

I really hope you''ll be right, but I doubt it.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

papist wrote:
kingofosmane wrote:who are seeling it for 10 dollars....

the leader of the ani eso-c community clan sells it.... franck
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lol I opened a thread about this very guy of the OP where he had 100 monster trucks, I was locked too, kinda dumb when you see how many people ask for a cheater list...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

If anyone knows how to data mine eso.com they could create a list of all players who make things like "flaming hot dog carts" and "monster trucks" in rated games.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

kaiserklein wrote:Lol I opened a thread about this very guy of the OP where he had 100 monster trucks, I was locked too, kinda dumb when you see how many people ask for a cheater list...

the cheater list is not accomplishing nothing unfortunately. We can''t enforce ban and more importantly everyone knows who are the big cheaters. Moreover talking about them just makes them more happy so please stop with that =/

Instead of reporting here, keep reporting on age forums were people can actually ban cheaters
Image Image Image
No Flag 360noob
Crossbow

Post by 360noob »

garja wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:Lol I opened a thread about this very guy of the OP where he had 100 monster trucks, I was locked too, kinda dumb when you see how many people ask for a cheater list...
the cheater list is not accomplishing nothing unfortunately. We cant enforce ban and more importantly everyone knows who are the big cheaters. Moreover talking about them just makes them more happy so please stop with that =/

Instead of reporting here, keep reporting on age forums were people can actually ban cheaters

more and more people are getting the hack. Its no longer limited to higher lvl games but also to lower. Ive encountered people as low as ms using the cheat. A cheater list would be helpful so that many others can avoid these players.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

It's never been limited to higher level games' rather the exact opposite. What are you talking about??
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

kingofosmane wrote:
papist wrote:
the leader of the ani eso-c community clan sells it.... franck

He is bpdscolony
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

garja wrote:
the cheater list is not accomplishing nothing unfortunately. We cant enforce ban and more importantly everyone knows who are the big cheaters. Moreover talking about them just makes them more happy so please stop with that =/

Yeah I agree that ignoring them is the best weapon against them, but since the cheats are becoming always more widespread it would be great if people knew who to avoid online. They dont all have the "anti esoc" clan tag, so its not always easy to spot them before a game. Plus some cheaters arent trying to draw attention like the lazerbear cheaters, some just want to have a high rank using subtle cheats like resources trickles or random vils/crates spawning. So proving they cheat might actually deter them from carrying on, not make them happy

Btw if we want massive reports from people, the best way would be with a list. If I cant tell the community, using these forums, that some guy I know is spawning vils as india, he will never get reported, because only 1 player out of 10 (or less) might spot the hack. Yet its a way more dangerous hack than lazerbears, because those lazerbears cheaters are likely to get banned some day, or anyway people avoid them, but subtle hacks will remain unpunished
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag 360noob
Crossbow

Post by 360noob »

anyways what im saying is that the cheat is widespread. Reporting to Microsoft does jack shit. If moesbar doesn't get ban then noone will. (come on screen shots and elo stats!! and hes still there!!) Keeping a list of cheaters I feel would be more beneficial. As more cheaters emerge we should know who we should avoid to avoid wasting time. I don't want to spend 30 min in a game only to have lazerbears raze my tc at the end. We all know these cheaters won't get banned so why keep the PRETENSE that they will? The best thing we can do is avoid them hence why there should be a cheater list.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

360noob wrote:anyways what im saying is that the cheat is widespread. Reporting to Microsoft does jack shit. If moesbar doesn''t get ban then noone will. (come on screen shots and elo stats!! and hes still there!!) Keeping a list of cheaters I feel would be more beneficial. As more cheaters emerge we should know who we should avoid to avoid wasting time. I don''t want to spend 30 min in a game only to have lazerbears raze my tc at the end. We all know these cheaters won''t get banned so why keep the PRETENSE that they will? The best thing we can do is avoid them hence why there should be a cheater list.
That''s a bit pessimistic, moesbar has been banned a while ago, even if he was unbanned not long after. It means there is some sort of staff doing something
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

MS doesn't ban anymore. Even the person that you all like to talk about here is still active. And it also looks like he is still cheating as his last game was one second, enough to register a win to prevent decay. The account he "lost" to also has a one and a ten-second win recently in order to prevent decay. At the best this is point trading, which according to the game code of conduct should be a bannable offence. Once again the adamancy of the admins here about not letting people know who the hackers and cheaters are is very curious.

I have reported, with proof in the form of screenshots, accounts where the person was pretending to be a Microsoft Admin, trying to steal passwords. I always get a nice replay from the mods that says they are looking into it. I just checked -- all of these accounts are still active.