Post by Cometk »

[img style="max-width:100%'" src="http://i.imgur.com/sG2kM4I.jpg" alt=" "]

Full Tournament Rules &' Information
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Treaty Cup Sign Ups are Now Live!

Post by gibson »

When I click on the link it says I do not have permission to access this thread? I'm I doing something wrong?
No Flag PoniPoika
Skirmisher

Post by PoniPoika »

cometk wrote:panic

I''m guessing that you or someone like ede needs to change the permission settings for the thread.
No Flag pinkgichtenlord
Crossbow

Post by pinkgichtenlord »

Looks like I cant participate due permissions. kthxbye
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Haha, the section is live guys, don't worry. If somebody still has problems with access or with posting on the board, please leave a reply here.
No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

Post by anonymous123 »

@edeholland Can you make something like stick this thread to wall till the sign ups so that it stays at top, Because otherwise it will get downwards possibly on older page and people who are currently offline may not get the information.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01

Post by edeholland »

I won't sticky the news post since there is only like 1 news post every week. I will sticky this thread for a few days.

However, it's one thing that everybody is reading this thread, but you gotta make sure they actually sign up :p
No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

Post by anonymous123 »

Yes this thread, Something similar to Guide or hall of fame which stays at top, If you can do that till signups close that would be nice. I know it's asking too much though.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01

Post by edeholland »

What you mean it's asking too much?
No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

Post by anonymous123 »

I have no idea about what has happened behind the scenes, but from my perspective if I were you and you had asked me the same, for me it would be doing a favor rather than a simple help.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

Thank you for making a treaty tournament. I always wanted to see how people play treaty games in the high level, to win. I only play this game for fun, not for winning.
Error 404: Signature not found
No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

Post by anonymous123 »

I have created a short guide about treaty basics. Anyone wishing to read. http://eso-community.net/thread/2554/tr ... tion-guide
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

BECAUSE AFTER THE RUSH INDIA MIRROR FOLLOWED BY JAP AND FRE MIRROR GER AND CHINA.. WE NOW NEED TO SEE PORT GER AND BRIT MIRRORS :D... heads up
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

Do you realize that you have at least one point trader among the tournament sign-ups?

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... 370&page=2
No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

Post by anonymous123 »

But they never said point trader's couldn't join.
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Post by sc »

metis wrote:Do you realize that you have at least one point trader among the tournament sign-ups?

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... 370&page=2

i think someones rank would need to be entirely built on point trades for admins to care, and then they would only be excluded for the sake of having quality games.
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: Charlemagen

Post by charlemagen »

for us to Take action on the point trading in brackets. it would need to be in the time of the tournament announcement. in which case we would just subtract the elo they got from the point trading.
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

I think I will just give up on trying to clean up this game by reporting those who cheat. You "Andes" bunch have notoriously point traded because you think that it just brings you up to your "real" rank. Microsoft doesn't seem to give a damn about point traders as those accounts have always been at the top of the PR ladders. MS also doesn't seem to care that people make monter trucks in Age 1 or even impersonate Microsoft Admins in order to steal accounts.

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... 731&page=3
Dragoon

Post by sc »

metis wrote:I think I will just give up on trying to clean up this game by reporting those who cheat. You "Andes" bunch have notoriously point traded because you think that it just brings you up to your "real" rank. Microsoft doesn''t seem to give a damn about point traders as those accounts have always been at the top of the PR ladders. MS also doesn''t seem to care that people make monter trucks in Age 1 or even impersonate Microsoft Admins in order to steal accounts.

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... C3%AFs&amp't=age3yTR&'m=latestmatch&'pid=305731&'page=3

Get off your high horse mate. In 2009-2012 I barely knew you besides from your forum posts, from which I gathered you were extremely helpful albeit incompetent at the game. Since I started playing again I''ve played with you maybe 5-6 times and now I''ve come to know you as a toxic ass who contributes to the decline of the community. Maybe you did seriously try to help the community at one point. Maybe you burnt out due to zero help from admins. But as it stands right now... you have zero righteous fury dollars in your righteous fury account.

Regarding your link... its from 2012. People change a lot in 3 years. Seems you have.
Last edited by sc on 10 Sep 2015, 18:44, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: numbers
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: Charlemagen

Post by charlemagen »

metis wrote:I think I will just give up on trying to clean up this game by reporting those who cheat. You "Andes" bunch have notoriously point traded because you think that it just brings you up to your "real" rank. Microsoft doesn''t seem to give a damn about point traders as those accounts have always been at the top of the PR ladders. MS also doesn''t seem to care that people make monter trucks in Age 1 or even impersonate Microsoft Admins in order to steal accounts.

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... C3%AFs&amp't=age3yTR&'m=latestmatch&'pid=305731&'page=3

This account was shared. It has been my main since I returned to Aoe3. If you do not believe me ask any of my fellow top treaty players. I am not a point trader nor do I care of rank.
No Flag dicktator
Skirmisher

Post by dicktator »

charlemagen wrote:
metis wrote:I think I will just give up on trying to clean up this game by reporting those who cheat. You "Andes" bunch have notoriously point traded because you think that it just brings you up to your "real" rank. Microsoft doesnt seem to give a damn about point traders as those accounts have always been at the top of the PR ladders. MS also doesnt seem to care that people make monter trucks in Age 1 or even impersonate Microsoft Admins in order to steal accounts.

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... 731&page=3

This account was shared. It has been my main since I returned to Aoe3. If you do not believe me ask any of my fellow top treaty players. I am not a point trader nor do I care of rank.

+1 Charlemagen is not a point trader. The only blatant point trader the "Andes bunch" has had in the past year is sergyou7, and he realized that what he was doing was wrong and stopped it.
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

Post by illmatic »

i wish there were more of these andes players. nr55 ori 3v3 is boring af.
I never brag how real I keep it, cause it's the best secret
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

If you are entered in the tournament, please take a look at the news post in the Treaty Cup forums!

A Change In Rules, Scheduling, and Player Cap
Dragoon

Post by sc »

Any chance the tourney maps will get released soon so folks can practice? The link to the map downloads is dead ATM.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

metis wrote:I think I will just give up on trying to clean up this game by reporting those who cheat. You "Andes" bunch have notoriously point traded because you think that it just brings you up to your "real" rank. Microsoft doesnt seem to give a damn about point traders as those accounts have always been at the top of the PR ladders. MS also doesnt seem to care that people make monter trucks in Age 1 or even impersonate Microsoft Admins in order to steal accounts.

Take a look at the point traders on the top of the PR ladder. Realize that none of them are associated with this "Andes bunch" as you call it. Dont try to drag others names in the dirt because of inconsequential bullshit from years ago.

[spoiler]{an image outlining the ladder point-traders -- none of them in the "andes bunch"}[img alt=" " src="http://i.imgur.com/0YyWDJJ.png[/img][/spoiler]

sc wrote:Any chance the tourney maps will get released soon so folks can practice? The link to the map downloads is dead ATM.

Within a week, hopefully.