It was a long road...
Good luck in your RL :)
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Veni's Farewell

Post by SoldieR »

I always tried to drag you to 1v1s over the years but you never xD
You clearly were to best combination of most skilled and most caring (about details) of the casters.

G luck trying to do what us oldies need to do
Netherlands Qulala
Crossbow

Veni's Farewell

Post by Qulala »

i am not even playing AoE 3 but i refresh this site every day from morning till late in the night to see if you are streaming and to look if you will participate in a tournement, since you are my favorite caster and player..found you by surprise on youtube and i got my aoe 3 experience back from my youth and found this community via you
what do i have to do now with my time :(

i hope you come back sometimes for casting, or a teamgame now and then.
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Veni's Farewell

Post by bobabu »

[video src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpXvNhkGjRY"][/video]
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Veni's Farewell

Post by musketjr »

good luck with everything, Veni.

sounds like we need to see a Ramex12 vs Aizamk chess showdown btw
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Veni's Farewell

Post by Hazza54321 »

goodbye my favourite caster :( , good luck with the rest of your life
No Flag nsyiek135
Crossbow

Veni's Farewell

Post by nsyiek135 »

Always enjoyed your commentary and watching you play. Good luck out there!
No Flag ssaraf
Dragoon
ESO: robinhood_xing

Veni's Farewell

Post by ssaraf »

Awww..... I m so sad .... Good bye Veni , my aoe3 teacher.. all i know is because of u...

Hope to see you soon.. Bcoz no one can stay away from this OP game for long... Also, best of luck for your business :)

GG
No Flag ra0ulduke
Crossbow

Veni's Farewell

Post by ra0ulduke »

Don't go Veni! You are for sure the best caster! I mean I love Zuta but he's not active as a gamer anymore, and H20 is an amazing gamer but I don't think he is as skilled a commentator as you. I've been watching your videos for years on youtube, you are always very balanced in your approach and you don't try to show off that you can guess the outcome of every battle, like a lot of casters. Also you have so much knowledge of the game, your instructional videos have helped me a lot, and you nearly won the Spring tourney! I really hope you reconsider.

If not, well thanks for all the videos, we'll miss you.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Veni's Farewell

Post by Goodspeed »

qulala wrote:i am not even playing AoE 3 but i refresh this site every day from morning till late in the night to see if you are streaming and to look if you will participate in a tournement, since you are my favorite caster and player..found you by surprise on youtube and i got my aoe 3 experience back from my youth and found this community via you
what do i have to do now with my time :(

i hope you come back sometimes for casting, or a teamgame now and then.
This post was heartwarming :'')
If that doesn''t convince Veni to drop everything he''s doing and come back to AoE, idk what will.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Veni's Farewell

Post by gibson »

Iv always wondered why people make a decision to permanently quite the game. I mean if I didn't have time to play anymore I would take a break indefinitely, not quite permanently...
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Veni's Farewell

Post by Goodspeed »

I guess it helps for closure :P

You'd want a relationship to be officially over rather than mentally playing with the possibility of it not being over too, right?
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Veni's Farewell

Post by KINGofOsmane »

gl in the future you were always the best caster all the best
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Veni's Farewell

Post by aoefan4life »

We need some trolls badly right about now.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Veni's Farewell

Post by gibson »

calmyourtits wrote:I guess it helps for closure :P

You''d want a relationship to be officially over rather than mentally playing with the possibility of it not being over too, right?

well if you think that you''re in a relationship with aoe3 than I would suggest going to a therapist. For me, it''s purely entertainment. I get bored of some forms of entertainment only to come back six months later and enjoy it again. Sometimes I don''t have time to do things that I enjoy doing, so I don''t do them til I have time again. I don''t just completely abandon them lol. I mean if the game has lost enjoyment to you, than stop. If later you feel like playing again, than play again. If you don''t, then don''t. But saying that you''re done for good for a reason other than unhealthy addiction just seems a little bit harsh to me...
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Veni's Farewell

Post by noissance »

Veni's videos and streams are the reason why I went from pr 0 to 16 in this game. This individual will be missed.
Error 404: Signature not found
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Veni's Farewell

Post by thebritish »

Sorry to see you go Veni. :'(
You were a great caster and excellent in depth commentator.

Good luck in RL ')
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Veni's Farewell

Post by thebritish »

gibson wrote:

Youd want a relationship to be officially over rather than mentally playing with the possibility of it not being over too, right?
well if you think that youre in a relationship with aoe3 than I would suggest going to a therapist. For me, its purely entertainment. I get bored of some forms of entertainment only to come back six months later and enjoy it again. Sometimes I dont have time to do things that I enjoy doing, so I dont do them til I have time again. I dont just completely abandon them lol. I mean if the game has lost enjoyment to you, than stop. If later you feel like playing again, than play again. If you dont, then dont. But saying that youre done for good for a reason other than unhealthy addiction just seems a little bit harsh to me...
please stop trolling (especially not in this topic).
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Veni's Farewell

Post by Jaeger »

bye
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Veni's Farewell

Post by gibson »

thebritish wrote:
gibson wrote:well if you think that youre in a relationship with aoe3 than I would suggest going to a therapist. For me, its purely entertainment. I get bored of some forms of entertainment only to come back six months later and enjoy it again. Sometimes I dont have time to do things that I enjoy doing, so I dont do them til I have time again. I dont just completely abandon them lol. I mean if the game has lost enjoyment to you, than stop. If later you feel like playing again, than play again. If you dont, then dont. But saying that youre done for good for a reason other than unhealthy addiction just seems a little bit harsh to me...
please stop trolling (especially not in this topic).

Yea you right,this probably isnt the appropriate place for this discussion.
Germany DerMaxinator
Dragoon
ESO: DerMax

Veni's Farewell

Post by DerMaxinator »

bye :(

Have a great time in RL :D

GG wp
Ain't no skills in makin' vills
No Flag packers24
Crossbow

Veni's Farewell

Post by packers24 »

Damn, my favorite caster. Well good luck to you in whatever your doing
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Veni's Farewell

Post by edeholland »

Veni, thank you for everything. I had tons of fun watching your stream, chatting in your stream and playing with you. I remember the times I wanted to sleep at 3 AM but you told me"overdag kan je slapen" and I kept playing. I learned a lot from you and think you have done a great job of keeping this community so alive and kicking. I'm not saying you can't go, but I wanna ask you to come by in a few months (or during finals) so we can hear your voice again. And if you are going to play LOL, just tell us :P

??Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.?
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Veni's Farewell

Post by Goodspeed »

gibson wrote:

Youd want a relationship to be officially over rather than mentally playing with the possibility of it not being over too, right?
well if you think that youre in a relationship with aoe3 than I would suggest going to a therapist. For me, its purely entertainment. I get bored of some forms of entertainment only to come back six months later and enjoy it again. Sometimes I dont have time to do things that I enjoy doing, so I dont do them til I have time again. I dont just completely abandon them lol. I mean if the game has lost enjoyment to you, than stop. If later you feel like playing again, than play again. If you dont, then dont. But saying that youre done for good for a reason other than unhealthy addiction just seems a little bit harsh to me...
AoE is love AoE is life
Germany fard
Dragoon
ESO: Fard

Veni's Farewell

Post by fard »

Oh Veni
Well thanks for tagging me. I rly miss all these days we were in skype and in eso and talked big bullshit and how we figured out builds and gameplay. U were my favourite streamer and player and im bery upset now, even if i dont play that much as i used to. When i remember back to all these, like 1k games we played i could write a book haha. Will never forget our most epic 2v2 vs naga and boneng. Already watched that game 10 times just bc its too funny as u flamed me bc i didnt closed the wall and u lost 50% of ur eco.
Ok mate, for the future, i will drive the 400km difference between us just to meet u haha. Thanks for everything and good luck in RL!