Very hard to find a game

United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Very hard to find a game

Post by evilcheadar »

marco1698 wrote:Please lock this thread. I see that the people here are too immature to talk about this. Everyone can decides who could be his opponent since I don''t play qs. I see almost people with smurf accounts or very few games played. I don''t want risk to give my points at a random colonel. I just want a player of my rank, so pr 26-27-28 (captain). Also, I think this thread became very offensive since everyone is taking fun of me only because they are so sad I kicked them after I thought they were cheaters or smurf. I can decide who play and I don''t feel obliged to play who you say. Edeholland like I said already, you aren''t able to do the moderator. You just help these guys to keep their flame or taking fun of me instead of locking this thread.
I can assure you we are not taking fun of you, that''s not disputable!
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Very hard to find a game

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

marco1698 wrote:Please lock this thread. I see that the people here are too immature to talk about this. Everyone can decides who could be his opponent since I don''t play qs. I see almost people with smurf accounts or very few games played. I don''t want risk to give my points at a random colonel. I just want a player of my rank, so pr 26-27-28 (captain). Also, I think this thread became very offensive since everyone is taking fun of me only because they are so sad I kicked them after I thought they were cheaters or smurf. I can decide who play and I don''t feel obliged to play who you say. Edeholland like I said already, you aren''t able to do the moderator. You just help these guys to keep their flame or taking fun of me instead of locking this thread.

Risk your point? When you play someone higher than you you loose almost nothing but if you win, you win much. Also, you improove by playing people who are better than you.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Very hard to find a game

Post by mnogud »

man u r such a coward and a baby... if people can beat u means they are smurfs ? LOL.... anyway for those who wanted him to stay in the forum have u changed ur mind ? :)
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Very hard to find a game

Post by edeholland »

If you think ESOC staff sucks, why not host your own forum and tournaments and patch and YouTube?
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Very hard to find a game

Post by Hazza54321 »

edeholland wrote:If you think ESOC staff sucks, why not host your own forum and tournaments and patch and YouTube?

becuase he would be the only one there xD
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Very hard to find a game

Post by mnogud »

edeholland wrote:If you think ESOC staff sucks, why not host your own forum and tournaments and patch and YouTube?
he would kick ''em out of his own tourney :p
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Very hard to find a game

Post by zoom »

Because it would require a lot of effort, and because it would face competition in a very limited market.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Very hard to find a game

Post by Marco1698 »

medinos wrote:
marco1698 wrote:I dont want say only edeholland shouldnt be a moderator I would to say this is a bad move from whole eso staff here. Keep this thread unlocked, means eso staff sucks pretty much, I would change my mind if they lock this
Marco you need a ban you are spoiled you said the patch sucks for some stupid reasons because you play those civs because they are OP they will lower jans HP and you play 93& jans and you have captain because of jans..
Do you know how much those people put effort on that patch that you say it sucks there were not even really patch notes just some news about the patch...
And you are being a little salty..
You made a fail for posting this thread now deal with it !!

you dont exist for me. You are a random nub player. I am real capt-major rank. If you say I am not only because other haters say that, I cant really deal with you. Not sure if you checked elo before to say those bs. I also played some unrated games vs risi123 (pr 31) I bashed him 2-1 so who fucking cares about your stupid bs. I know which my rank is and I am not worried about the shit exits from your mouth. You can keep say I am bad but I know which my skill is :) so just keep ur shit i am not worried

Very hard to find a game

Post by Marco1698 »

evilcheadar wrote:
marco1698 wrote:Please lock this thread. I see that the people here are too immature to talk about this. Everyone can decides who could be his opponent since I dont play qs. I see almost people with smurf accounts or very few games played. I dont want risk to give my points at a random colonel. I just want a player of my rank, so pr 26-27-28 (captain). Also, I think this thread became very offensive since everyone is taking fun of me only because they are so sad I kicked them after I thought they were cheaters or smurf. I can decide who play and I dont feel obliged to play who you say. Edeholland like I said already, you arent able to do the moderator. You just help these guys to keep their flame or taking fun of me instead of locking this thread.
I can assure you we are not taking fun of you, thats not disputable!

shut up

Very hard to find a game

Post by Marco1698 »

it sucks because this thread is full of haters and you just help them instead of lock this

Very hard to find a game

Post by Marco1698 »

hazza54321 wrote:
becuase he would be the only one there xD

the only one with a life out of here :). Peace. Gonna pest you in eso when I will have time to log-in

Very hard to find a game

Post by Marco1698 »

diarouga wrote:
marco1698 wrote:Please lock this thread. I see that the people here are too immature to talk about this. Everyone can decides who could be his opponent since I dont play qs. I see almost people with smurf accounts or very few games played. I dont want risk to give my points at a random colonel. I just want a player of my rank, so pr 26-27-28 (captain). Also, I think this thread became very offensive since everyone is taking fun of me only because they are so sad I kicked them after I thought they were cheaters or smurf. I can decide who play and I dont feel obliged to play who you say. Edeholland like I said already, you arent able to do the moderator. You just help these guys to keep their flame or taking fun of me instead of locking this thread.
Risk your point? When you play someone higher than you you loose almost nothing but if you win, you win much. Also, you improove by playing people who are better than you.

you cant win vs a player higher than you. So you waste all points for?
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Very hard to find a game

Post by mnogud »

marco1698 wrote:
diarouga wrote:Risk your point? When you play someone higher than you you loose almost nothing but if you win, you win much. Also, you improove by playing people who are better than you.
its about improving...
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Very hard to find a game

Post by zoom »

marco1698 wrote:
diarouga wrote:Risk your point? When you play someone higher than you you loose almost nothing but if you win, you win much. Also, you improove by playing people who are better than you.
I think you misunderstand the concept of skill level differences. They do not entail a 100% win-rate.

Very hard to find a game

Post by Marco1698 »

zoom wrote:
marco1698 wrote:you cant win vs a player higher than you. So you waste all points for?
I think you misunderstand the concept of skill level differences. They do not entail a 100% win-rate.

I think I dont care really about who you are and what you think
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Very hard to find a game

marco1698 wrote:
Then why am I not the highest player ? I can beat everybody.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Very hard to find a game

Post by zoom »

marco1698 wrote:
zoom wrote:I think you misunderstand the concept of skill level differences. They do not entail a 100% win-rate.
I think I dont care really about who you are and what you think
Kewl story, kid.

Very hard to find a game

Post by Marco1698 »

zoom wrote:
marco1698 wrote:I think I dont care really about who you are and what you think
Kewl story, kid.

ur m....

Very hard to find a game

Post by Marco1698 »

diarouga wrote:
marco1698 wrote:you cant win vs a player higher than you. So you waste all points for?
Then why am I not the highest player ? I can beat everybody.

no you cant
No Flag drac3130
Musketeer

Very hard to find a game

Post by drac3130 »

Summary:

1) Marco makes a shit thread asking a question with an obvious answer
2) Everyone (including people who like him) give him the answer
3) Marco proceeds to spend 5 individual posts calling people names, using cuss words against people, and telling people he doesn't care about what they think...even though he started the thread and asked what they think.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Very hard to find a game

Post by yemshi »

Everyone said that you kick. You wonder why you have no games.
Edeholland participates in this thread. That does not mean he flames you. Everyone here got kicked by you and this is a clear statement. So how can clear and undisscussable statements be a flame?
Why would you lock this thread? Because you are fucking asshole that can't react to critic and not because you got "flamed".
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Very hard to find a game

marco1698 wrote:
diarouga wrote:Then why am I not the highest player ? I can beat everybody.
no you cant
I can :P.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Very hard to find a game

Post by edeholland »

Well, I did lock the thread for him. Too bad he can't react to all these answers without flames&'insults. Good job for not flaming him back everybody, it shows him what behavior is and is not tolerated. (The "fucking asshole" was not neccesary though. ') )

I have given Marco a temporary ban for his behavior in this thread. If you see any flames of him or anyone else in the future, report the post or contact an ESOC staff member.