How the multiply works?

No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

How the multiply works?

Post by nickiru »

i send 20 sheep? where?
and factories I never said were bad, just there are alternatives with less economic benefits but more tactical value. comes down to preference. 10k of money won't change the tide of battle in my opinion when you got pro v pro. I found tactical advantages to be much more valuable then what a factory can make. therefore' I use 1 factory.

and fear not, my rank will rise. I only started caring about my rank since last month. been on eso for years but never took it seriously. if you really care, you can look at the elo stats and see my winning rate sky rocketing. at this rate i'll be high rank no prob.
France benj89
Howdah

How the multiply works?

Post by benj89 »

n*gga has no time he on his way

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rbxXrB_79wo/ScCjZ5iOZuI/AAAAAAAAAEY/mYXw-QHnSvA/s320/rocket.jpg[/img]
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

How the multiply works?

Post by thebritish »

Thanks for all those who helped. :thumbsup: 8-)
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

How the multiply works?

Post by gibson »

nickiru wrote:i send 20 sheep? where?
and factories I never said were bad, just there are alternatives with less economic benefits but more tactical value. comes down to preference. 10k of money won''t change the tide of battle in my opinion when you got pro v pro. I found tactical advantages to be much more valuable then what a factory can make. therefore' I use 1 factory.

and fear not, my rank will rise. I only started caring about my rank since last month. been on eso for years but never took it seriously. if you really care, you can look at the elo stats and see my winning rate sky rocketing. at this rate i''ll be high rank no prob.

I wasn''t talking about you, I was talking about the guy who only plays otto on Texas that yurashic mentioned.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

How the multiply works?

Post by Papist »

and factories I never said were bad, just there are alternatives with less economic benefits but more tactical value. comes down to preference. 10k of money won''t change the tide of battle in my opinion when you got pro v pro. I found tactical advantages to be much more valuable then what a factory can make. therefore' I use 1 factory.

and fear not, my rank will rise. I only started caring about my rank since last month. been on eso for years but never took it seriously. if you really care, you can look at the elo stats and see my winning rate sky rocketing. at this rate i''ll be high rank no prob.
Name one pro who agrees with you.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

How the multiply works?

Post by nickiru »

papist wrote:
and factories I never said were bad, just there are alternatives with less economic benefits but more tactical value. comes down to preference. 10k of money wont change the tide of battle in my opinion when you got pro v pro. I found tactical advantages to be much more valuable then what a factory can make. therefore' I use 1 factory.

and fear not, my rank will rise. I only started caring about my rank since last month. been on eso for years but never took it seriously. if you really care, you can look at the elo stats and see my winning rate sky rocketing. at this rate ill be high rank no prob.
Name one pro who agrees with you.
none. but our personalities are different. you, like others, care about the collective and worship the like-mindedness of the top players. anyone against it is not a pro.

its like the atheists saying that a lot of creationists have no credibility because the scientists (evolutionists) dont agree with them, there for creationism is wrong because nothing gets peer reviewed do to refusal and thus no credibility. thats foolish.

yes i am bringing religion cause its all the same. common guys branch out, your so narrow minded and worship your religious leaders too much.

Its like I am the true atheist here trying to break away from religion. Im gonna use 1 factory, advcnt market, ottomans, blablab cause I am skilled enough to try it and still win most my games. I dont need a scientist or pro to give me credibility. but I guess I do in this imperfect world where no one values one person, only the collective and its profits.

I aim to improve and thats all. I gain pleasure by improving systems. By me winning the treaty tournament (assuming I do or get close) perhaps you people might consider my ideas more, or like in other games people say I get lucky which really irritates me. Its like Jesus performing miracles and people still dont believe. woe to them.

so I guess thats my next step, gain credibility. research has been done, now to start winning. ta ta for now!
New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon
ESO: Motch | Milky__

How the multiply works?

Post by ocemilky »

If you can perform your strat well against somebody known, then I'll believe you.
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me
howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: Charlemagen

How the multiply works?

Post by charlemagen »

ocemilky wrote:If you can perform your strat well against somebody known, then I''ll believe you.
+1 you can either wait to play in the treaty tournament or you can face me and try some strats out vs aztec
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

How the multiply works?

Post by yurashic »

nickiru wrote:
papist wrote:Name one pro who agrees with you.
none. but our personalities are different. you, like others, care about the collective and worship the like-mindedness of the top players. anyone against it is not a pro.

its like the atheists saying that a lot of creationists have no credibility because the scientists (evolutionists) dont agree with them, there for creationism is wrong because nothing gets peer reviewed do to refusal and thus no credibility. thats foolish.

yes i am bringing religion cause its all the same. common guys branch out, your so narrow minded and worship your religious leaders too much.

Its like I am the true atheist here trying to break away from religion. Im gonna use 1 factory, advcnt market, ottomans, blablab cause I am skilled enough to try it and still win most my games. I dont need a scientist or pro to give me credibility. but I guess I do in this imperfect world where no one values one person, only the collective and its profits.

I aim to improve and thats all. I gain pleasure by improving systems. By me winning the treaty tournament (assuming I do or get close) perhaps you people might consider my ideas more, or like in other games people say I get lucky which really irritates me. Its like Jesus performing miracles and people still dont believe. woe to them.

so I guess thats my next step, gain credibility. research has been done, now to start winning. ta ta for now!

You will not go higher than pr 23 or so if you do not listen to others, that is simply the truth. Like you just dont win more or less skilled players with 1 factory, advanced market and turtle as German. The only civ that can successfully turtle is Japan, but even they have to fight for gold.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

How the multiply works?

Post by Hazza54321 »

yurashic wrote:
nickiru wrote:none. but our personalities are different. you, like others, care about the collective and worship the like-mindedness of the top players. anyone against it is not a pro.

You will not go higher than pr 23 or so if you do not listen to others, that is simply the truth. Like you just dont win more or less skilled players with 1 factory, advanced market and turtle as German. The only civ that can successfully turtle is Japan, but even they have to fight for gold.

more like pr10
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

How the multiply works?

Post by thebritish »

yurashic wrote:
nickiru wrote:none. but our personalities are different. you, like others, care about the collective and worship the like-mindedness of the top players. anyone against it is not a pro.

they have to fight for gold.
they dont have to fight.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Russia yurashic
Howdah

How the multiply works?

Post by yurashic »

thebritish wrote:
yurashic wrote:?they have to fight for gold.
they dont have to fight.

As always, unargumented pointless comment from thebritish...

Japs have safe food in cherries, safe wood in shrines and trees and the only resource they dont have in their base forever is gold.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

How the multiply works?

Post by thebritish »

yurashic wrote:
thebritish wrote:they dont have to fight.

As always, unargumented pointless comment from thebritish...

Japs have safe food in cherries, safe wood in shrines and trees and the only resource they dont have in their base forever is gold.
they only need to set the villagers 65-10-24 regardless food-wood-coin and set the shrines to which resource they need (wood or coin).
They can use ricepaddy.
Russia yurashic
Howdah

How the multiply works?

Post by yurashic »

thebritish wrote:
yurashic wrote:As always, unargumented pointless comment from thebritish...

they only need to set the villagers 65-10-24 regardless food-wood-coin and set the shrines to which resource they need (wood or coin).
They can use ricepaddy.

Learn to play then post... At least get to know that they have 75 vills and building paddies is ineffficient...
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

How the multiply works?

Post by thebritish »

yurashic wrote:
thebritish wrote:they only need to set the villagers 65-10-24 regardless food-wood-coin and set the shrines to which resource they need (wood or coin).
They can use ricepaddy.

Learn to play then post... At least get to know that they have 75 vills and building paddies is ineffficient...
its the same anyway.

they need need to put 64% - 10% - 25% to food-wood-coin.
India Nymphomaniac
Dragoon

How the multiply works?

Post by Nymphomaniac »

thebritish wrote:
yurashic wrote:As always, unargumented pointless comment from thebritish...

They can use ricepaddy.
really ??
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

How the multiply works?

Post by thebritish »

cerebralassasin wrote:
thebritish wrote:they only need to set the villagers 65-10-24 regardless food-wood-coin and set the shrines to which resource they need (wood or coin).
They can use ricepaddy.
really ??
yes.
and what do you think what their opponent will use?

-mills and plantantions
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

How the multiply works?

Post by Goodspeed »

nickiru wrote:

Theres going to be a moment when you realise you arent nearly as good as you think you are. The more of these posts you make, the more embarrassing that moment is going to be.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

How the multiply works?

Post by edeholland »

calmyourtits wrote:

Theres going to be a moment when you realise you arent nearly as good as you think you are. The more of these posts you make, the more embarrassing that moment is going to be.

Same goes for a few others here...
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

How the multiply works?

Post by Kaiserklein »

nickiru wrote:

Nah please dont tell me youre one of these guys who dont believe in evolution...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

How the multiply works?

Post by gibson »

nickiru wrote:

hate to break it to you mate but creationism is probably one of the most illogical beliefs that much of man kind has held, the pros are pros partially because they always have the best build orders and strategy, and you wont even come close to winning the tr tourney. If you played a top player Id bet money on the game being all but over in under 5 minutes into the fighting.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

How the multiply works?

Post by Papist »

thebritish wrote:
cerebralassasin wrote:really ??
yes.
and what do you think what their opponent will use?

-mills and plantantions
People dont build mills and plantations until they have exhausted all the natural resources on the map, as natural resources gather way faster. This applies for both supremacy and treaty. Honestly, learn to play before speaking.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
United States of America Metis
Howdah

How the multiply works?

Post by Metis »

papist wrote:
thebritish wrote:mills and plantantions
People dont build mills and plantations until they have exhausted all the natural resources on the map, as natural resources gather way faster. This applies for both supremacy and treaty.
A quick assessment of when its better to mill rather than hunt:

Huntable: .84
Hunting Dogs: Hunting +10%

Steel Traps: Hunting +20%
Refrigeration: Hunting +20%

Total = 1.26

Assuming here that no hunt-specific cards are sent, which is usually the case in a treaty game.

Mill: .67
Seed Drill: Mill +15%
Artificial Fertilizer: Mill +30%
Refrigeration: Mill +20%

Total = 1.11

Still better to hunt in Age III-IV.

Sustainable Agriculture: Mill +15%
Food Silos: Mill +15% (if your civ has it)

But you are really going to use these shipments for factories.

Total = 1.21

Its still better to hunt.

Large Scale Agriculture: Mill +50%
Two above cards not sent.

Total = 1.44

Only in Imperial with the Capitol upgrade is it better to mill.

Note that you have to wait in order to recoup the 400 wood cost of the mill too and consider walking time as the nearby hunts become depleted.
No Flag edehollandsbrother
Musketeer

How the multiply works?

Post by edehollandsbrother »

The net gather rate on mills is 0.5 I believe due to the walking time, I can remember someone testing this. That being said, hunts also have some walking time (but less than mills).
United States of America Metis
Howdah

How the multiply works?

Post by Metis »

edehollandsbrother wrote:The net gather rate on mills is 0.5 I believe due to the walking time, I can remember someone testing this. That being said, hunts also have some walking time (but less than mills).
You are correct. Someone said this and I tested it recently but can''t recall the exact thread. The above is a theoretical calculation from the data. Of course, this would make mills even worse. However, has anyone determined empirically the rate of resource gathered from a hunt?