My weird AOE Dream

Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

My weird AOE Dream

Post by princeofcarthage »

Alright first of all let me make it clear I don't want to offend anyone. This is just a true ( believe it or not I really had it ) dream I had today and I felt like sharing it, so I am doing it in an hope to maybe know it's true meaning and know why actually I had that dream. Like all dreams when I woke up I forgot most of the dream so here is what I actually remember.

So as the dream starts, I find myself on road at a junction which goes left and right and in front of me is a base of a small mount. It is walled off, maybe white or peach in color. I am not sure what is behind me because I never turn. On the left side there are a couple buildings in same color as walls, Just before the buildings road split in 2 and there is a big tree maybe a banyan tree at the split. The left road seems to go down in darkness not sure where the right one goes. On my right side I don't remember what happens. On the top of the mount there is a house like a castle a well protected building. Since it is on mount it is the highest point a person can go in the city is what I knew at the time. The left top of the building has a dome shape structure and right has something similar to a open terrace. On that terrace I see a white horse doing horse stuff like his front 2 legs up and then making sounds. At the same time a guy comes running towards me, wearing a grey shirt and sweating profusely, he was a black(no racism intended) about 27-28 aged and had an overly grown beard. Apparently I had some won some round earlier and he had came to tell me that my next round was starting and I have to go immediately with my horse. He looks toward the house on the mount. Seeing the horse he says to me oh man that's your horse, what you gonna do now? I give no reply and just keep following him. We go on the right of the road and turn left. The road is a slope, with wall on one side and houses with white wall fence and some plants railing down the walls. Finally we reach the house of the player I am suppose to face. He asks where is my horse. I reply him my cav got stuck in buildings mate, sorry I won't be able to play and I have to forfeit. After a few moment of chatting we take his leave and start to go down the road again. The guy asks me but what if sioux attacks. I replied just use bowriders( at the same time I got a flashback of br fighting ashi on new england or some same paint map ).

The next thing I remember is I am being a caterer, more like a server in a catering corporation. I am at room in some house and serving some stuff to people. There are a couple guys I actually no who are serving with me, but most are unknown. We are just moving from one room to 2 rooms and serving people. Our leader comes and tells us that all guests have been served and now it's our turn to do breakfast and then we have to give massage to guests. I am told I have to massage the king. When I am eating my breakfast, it was some asian sweet I can't exactly remember, the word king is banging in the back of my head continuously and all of sudden I become aware of my surroundings. The next thing I remember is storm_999_ is actually the king of that town and he stays in the house on top of mount. It's his personal palace. He was famous for throwing people from his terrace whoever went against him. It was rumoured that if you try to convince him and please him he may spare your life. The longest record held as I knew was of SC. SC means stormcoming just went through my head. It was about 2 mins. So I enter his room it was mostly golden red. It had golden curtains and tiles and there was a red carpet like thing in the center surrounded by golden sitting on ground. It was decorated in different shades of gold. At the end of the room was storm sitting on his throne, it was a ground sitting like anything else. He was wearing something red and there were girls around him wearing transparent gold clothing with white part covering the private areas. I ask him if I can see a view from terrace. He agrees to let me see it. There was no access or stairs to go their. We actually went outside the window and climbed using a pipe and window frame to the terrace. It was different that what it looked like from below. There was no tomb. There was some conical structure but it was on right side and terrace was very small square, nothing like it looked from below.

I start looking around and found an awesome never seen before view. There was a small river between the mount and mainland and then there were houses, houses I had seen somewhere before. They were similar in shape and and there roofs were green black and grey like equally distributed. I had seen it somewhere and then it stuck me yeah I had seen it in thailand. So was I in thailand? I don't know, I continued looking to and started to turn right, similar view. By this time I was looking in exact opposite direction of I started. There was nothing but white sky. I hadn't moved from my place so terrace was blocking my view down. I turned a bit right and saw buildings. Glass buildings, blackish in color. All of a sudden heat maybe sun started shine more but I started seeing everything hazy, like if you look through invisible fire the way you see hazy everything like that blur. It was like plasma state except there wasn't heat that I could feel. The buildings were clearly taller and the myth that storms house was tallest was shattered. Buildings were of different size but mostly all were of glass black to purple glass. There were some thin conical structures in green and shade of red having something similar to flag at top but I don't know what they were.I turn to more right. I don't see storm standing besides me but I see that the conical structure of house was gone and there was some super tall glass building, It seemed transparent only visible on close sight and there was a very large sun reflecting in it. I ask god knows whom, is this building transparent? A voice replies it's gold. I focus on it and then at it's border I see a gold reflect or a gold border with sky reflecting from most of its part. It went high as long as I could see. I saw a figure coming into my sight from left. I could just the tip of hands. It was much larger than me. I could see something red in chilly like shape maybe cheeks of his face. They were red and white filling in the rest maybe his mouth or forehead. I ask if he is storm? No reply. I knew my death was near. I know I was gonna die and I would be thrown from terrace same way SC was . I can imagine myself screaming when being hurled down into the forest. It was like I brought myself to own death. I started turn again left to right round again and again. It was still all hazy but the small houses were gone and they were replaced by buildings smaller than ours definitely but same full glass black and purple in color except the one or two in middle looked like green and orange transparent color glass buildings. Then it was nothing again followed by much taller glass buildings and then the infinite going golden transparent building. A partial view was blocked by the red color of face and the tips of hands of the figure. It looked like his face about at least 10 feet above me and that I was an ant compared to storm. Again I took a couple rounds and saw same things. Finally I knew it was the moment to die. In order to save myself I leaned over the railing and put my hand through the window and grabbed something so as to save myself if he throws me. I start begging to him " please spare me, why me, what did I do wrong?, I always supported you. Still grabbing onto something inside window I looked at figure and again asked why me why not lukas who was in same house at the moment why not the newcomers? I felt a change in his expressions like a grin or something. The building still reflecting larger sun like figure behind him. It looked like probably what earth would have been if it was on sun's surface. At the time I started contemplating my own existence. How can my hand be such long to go through a window and grab something. The window itself was about 5-10 feet below the terrace railing. I looked at storm again felt like coming towards to push me and then I looked at forest down and heard a voice saying " you have already broken SC's record, it's 4 min now" I wake up at the moment.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

My weird AOE Dream

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

tl'dr
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

My weird AOE Dream

Post by gibson »

Maybe it's just me but I can never really remember very many specific details from my dreams. When I wake up I usually can remember a little of it, but not the entire thing.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

My weird AOE Dream

Post by evilcheadar »

gibson wrote:Maybe it''s just me but I can never really remember very many specific details from my dreams. When I wake up I usually can remember a little of it, but not the entire thing.
Yes, I also seem only to remember the weirdest and most thought provoking snippet of my dreams...I tend not to believe in people who seem to have a photographic dream memory but I''m sure it''s possible.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
United States of America Metis
Howdah

My weird AOE Dream

Post by Metis »

The mind tends to quickly forget dreams, which is a good thing because it helps distinguish dreams from reality. That said, for some reason certain dreams become lodged in memory. Most people have little trouble discerning dream memories from real-world ones' however, some can't. I knew a girl once who was always accusing people of doing things they hadn't because she'd dreamed it (and, yes she was on medication).
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

My weird AOE Dream

Post by deleted_user0 »

bramboy wrote:tl'dr
this
or paragraphs
Howdah

My weird AOE Dream

Post by Metis »

somppukunkku wrote:
bramboy wrote:tl'dr
this
or paragraphs
Like I tell my students: white space is your friend.
Howdah

My weird AOE Dream

Post by Metis »

If you are going to tell a story, a bit of editing will make it more interesting and easier to read.

Something like this:

First, let me make it clear that I don't wish to offend anyone. This is just a dream I had today and feel like sharing in hopes that maybe someone will know its true meaning and why I had it. Like all dreams, when I woke I forgot most of it but here is what I remember.

As the dream starts, I find myself at a road junction. In front of me is the base of a small mount. It is walled off and white or peach in color. I'm not sure what is behind me because I never turn. On the left, there are two buildings the same color as the walls. Just before the buildings the road splits in two and there is a big tree, maybe a banyan tree, at the split. Further, the left road seems to go down in darkness. I do not recall where the right road one goes.

The mount is the highest point in the city. On the top of the mount there is a well-protected, castle-like house. The top left of the house has a dome shape structure and the top right, an open terrace. On the terrace I see a white horse rearing and hear his neighs. Suddenly a hirsute young Black man in a grey shirt comes running towards me, He is sweating profusely. He informs me that I have won my game round and that the next round is starting so I must mount my steed and return to the field immediately. He then looks toward the house and, seeing the horse there, says to me "Oh man, that's your horse, what you gonna do now?" I give no reply and just follow him.

We proceed to the right of the road and then turn left. Here, the road slopes. Bordering the road are ivy covered-walls on one side and houses with white fences on the other. Finally we reach the house of the player I am supposed to face. He asks me where my horse is. I reply "My cav. got stuck in buildings, mate." I then inform him that I won't be able to play the second match and will have to forfeit.

Here's where I got bored of editing but you get the idea.
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

My weird AOE Dream

Post by Method_man714 »

The amount of detail you rememberd is incredible
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

My weird AOE Dream

Post by Papist »

nepenthes714 wrote:The amount of detail you rememberd is incredible
In all fairness, he probably didn't remember that much detail. More likely he remembered the general plot of the dream and added in details as he was writing it. Dreams are usually not entirely coherent, even when you are having them.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

My weird AOE Dream

Post by momuuu »

Ive tried to convert dreams into words and noticed thats not always entirely possible, or even entirely impossible. In dreams emotions, feelings, logic and many other untouchable aspects can manifest then as real things. Some logic that is stronly present in a dream appears to somehow be unexpressable in our world.

Thats one of the reasons I forget the lucid dreams aswell.
Howdah

My weird AOE Dream

Post by Metis »

There is a lot more to the mind than we are conscious of. I think that many talented writers use their dreams to come up with new material. I myself have had dreams that would have made excellent movies. However it would be difficult for me to put them into a screenplay. I'm a pretty good technical writer but true wordsmithing is something else entirely. It's hard to define what makes a wordsmith but you can sure recognize on. To slightly paraphrase Robert Zimmerman, "Every one of their words ring true, and glow like burning coals."

For instance,

??It was the face of spring, it was the face of summer, it was the warmness of clover breath. Pomegranate glowed in her lips, and the noon sky in her eyes. To touch her face was that always new experience of opening your window one December morning, early, and putting out your hand to the first white cool powdering of snow that had come, silently, with no announcement, in the night." -- Ray Bradbury, Dandelion Wine.
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

My weird AOE Dream

Post by Method_man714 »

Most of my dreams involve shagging a hot police women, no judge pls
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

My weird AOE Dream

Post by gibson »

I had a weird dream last night. I don't really remember very much of it except I was explaining my scholarship to some hot lesbians. Really Weird dream tbh
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

My weird AOE Dream

Post by princeofcarthage »

papist wrote:
nepenthes714 wrote:The amount of detail you rememberd is incredible
In all fairness, he probably didn't remember that much detail. More likely he remembered the general plot of the dream and added in details as he was writing it. Dreams are usually not entirely coherent, even when you are having them.
About 90% of what I written is actually I remembered, sadly dream was much longer.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.