Rating Vs PR

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Rating Vs PR

Post by gibson »

adderbrain5 wrote:
gibson wrote:same here but Im a captian lol..... Master sergeants dont know how to play lol I play some 2x2 with a serg mate on a low account against ms and 2nd lt and post 10 minutes I literally just win the game 2x1....
pretty sure if i made a new account id be a captain at least. ?good for u and yea MS know how to play basically.

No captian consistently looses to sergeants and master sergeants...... If youre a master sergeant in this game you either do not have anything more than a basic understanding of this game or just put 0 effort into it
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Rating Vs PR

Post by Good ol Ivan »

gibson wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:pretty sure if i made a new account id be a captain at least. good for u and yea MS know how to play basically.
No captian consistently looses to sergeants and master sergeants...... If youre a master sergeant in this game you either do not have anything more than a basic understanding of this game or just put 0 effort into it
Thats how I feel about corps tbh. I think MS have a mid game understanding and certainly just dont put enough effort into it.
It took me some hundreds of games to become a MS e.e
No Flag jaype22
Musketeer

Rating Vs PR

Post by jaype22 »

marco1698 wrote:I won vs a Japanese on qs (pr27) and when he resigned he used alt+f4. The server didn''t give me any points

Rekt

That''s what you get for dodging games vs people who have the same rank as you
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Rating Vs PR

Post by Papist »

Lol Marco's elo pages are full of games against ms and lower.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Rating Vs PR

Post by momuuu »

ivan wrote:
gibson wrote: No captian consistently looses to sergeants and master sergeants...... If youre a master sergeant in this game you either do not have anything more than a basic understanding of this game or just put 0 effort into it
Thats how I feel about corps tbh. I think MS have a mid game understanding and certainly just dont put enough effort into it.

you might be particulary shitty do. I recall becoming a sergeant after my brain figured its bad to ship two shipments in age 1 lol.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Rating Vs PR

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:
ivan wrote:Thats how I feel about corps tbh. I think MS have a mid game understanding and certainly just dont put enough effort into it.
you might be particulary shitty do. I recall becoming a sergeant after my brain figured its bad to ship two shipments in age 1 lol.

you should be able to be a master sergeant after reading the forums for a week or two and playing a few games tbh
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Rating Vs PR

Post by Good ol Ivan »

gibson wrote:
jerom wrote:you might be particulary shitty do. I recall becoming a sergeant after my brain figured its bad to ship two shipments in age 1 lol.
you should be able to be a master sergeant after reading the forums for a week or two and playing a few games tbh
Yep, thats another difference (the first being that Im particularly shitty), other people have already figured the game out by when you started playing. I started playing in 2006 and I never really cared/tried to improve.
Then again 90% of the community is below liet in sup (treaty just doesnt count) and there are plenty of sergs with hundreds of games played so meh.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Rating Vs PR

Post by adderbrain5 »

gibson wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:pretty sure if i made a new account id be a captain at least. ?good for u and yea MS know how to play basically.

yea man can you fathom that i have no motivation to win most of the time?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Rating Vs PR

Post by gibson »

adderbrain5 wrote:
gibson wrote: No captian consistently looses to sergeants and master sergeants...... If youre a master sergeant in this game you either do not have anything more than a basic understanding of this game or just put 0 effort into it
yea man can you fathom that i have no motivation to win most of the time?

yea man can you fathom that a captian could win any serg or ms with no motivation to win most of the time?
No Flag v1pus
Skirmisher

Rating Vs PR

Post by v1pus »

I don't play 1v1 as I know i suck.

Would be 2nd LT if my team in 3v3 Didnt always suck.

I'm happy with my progress. Only been playing sup 2 months about 3-4 games a week so I'm slowly learning more. Wish I had played sup back in the glory days. I'd be pro now
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Rating Vs PR

Post by Marco1698 »

papist wrote:Lol Marco''s elo pages are full of games against ms and lower.

If I am that bad just play me then. The difference between us that you are max 2lt I am nearly major. Gg peace. When you want play me just tell me it
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Rating Vs PR

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

marco1698 wrote:
papist wrote:Lol Marcos elo pages are full of games against ms and lower.
If I am that bad just play me then. The difference between us that you are max 2lt I am nearly major. Gg peace. When you want play me just tell me it
K I want.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Rating Vs PR

Post by momuuu »

v1pus wrote:I don''t play 1v1 as I know i suck.

Would be 2nd LT if my team in 3v3 Didnt always suck.

I''m happy with my progress. Only been playing sup 2 months about 3-4 games a week so I''m slowly learning more. Wish I had played sup back in the glory days. I''d be pro now

never lucky eh? Sorry to bring this bad news to you, but, if you dont suck, the chances that your opponents team suck is higher than the chance that your team sucks :p
No Flag jaype22
Musketeer

Rating Vs PR

Post by jaype22 »

marco1698 wrote:

I want to play
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Rating Vs PR

Post by yemshi »

marco1698 wrote:
papist wrote:
I want to but you pested me for no reason.

Rating Vs PR

Post by Marco1698 »

yemshi wrote:
marco1698 wrote:If I am that bad just play me then. The difference between us that you are max 2lt I am nearly major. Gg peace. When you want play me just tell me it
I want to but you pested me for no reason.

bc of res cheating

Rating Vs PR

Post by Marco1698 »

jaype22 wrote:
marco1698 wrote:If I am that bad just play me then. The difference between us that you are max 2lt I am nearly major. Gg peace. When you want play me just tell me it

I want to play

If you are pr 25 / 28 we can play
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Rating Vs PR

Post by Papist »

marco1698 wrote:

You might be better than me, but you are no major. Anyone who only plays people with pr <25 is a fake rank in my book.

Rating Vs PR

Post by Marco1698 »

papist wrote:

You might be better than me, but you are no major. Anyone who only plays people with pr <25 is a fake rank in my book.

Haha I have beaten sked which is pr 31 I cant be fake :) now shut up you are just jealous my dear troll
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Rating Vs PR

Post by britishmusketeer »

marco1698 wrote:
papist wrote:You might be better than me, but you are no major. Anyone who only plays people with pr <25 is a fake rank in my book.
Haha I have beaten sked which is pr 31 I cant be fake :) now shut up you are just jealous my dear troll

1 game tells you nothing. I have beaten many pr35+ but that doesnt mean I am close to that level
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Rating Vs PR

Post by Wuangaga »

marco1698 wrote:
papist wrote:You might be better than me, but you are no major. Anyone who only plays people with pr <'25 is a fake rank in my book.
Yes, otto vs germans seems like a fair matchup.

Rating Vs PR

Post by Marco1698 »

wuangaga wrote:
marco1698 wrote:Haha I have beaten sked which is pr 31 I cant be fake :) now shut up you are just jealous my dear troll
Yes, otto vs germans seems like a fair matchup.

it is. Anyway I dont want to be banned, so I wont argue. Goodbye
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Rating Vs PR

Post by gibson »

marco1698 wrote:
wuangaga wrote:Yes, otto vs germans seems like a fair matchup.
it is.

rofl
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Rating Vs PR

Post by Papist »

marco1698 wrote:
papist wrote:You might be better than me, but you are no major. Anyone who only plays people with pr <25 is a fake rank in my book.

Jealous of what? Your noobashing skills?
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Rating Vs PR

Post by britishmusketeer »

marco1698 wrote:
wuangaga wrote:Yes, otto vs germans seems like a fair matchup.
it is. Anyway I dont want to be banned, so I wont argue. Goodbye

Yep, otto vs germans on a non-tp map is totally fair