what do you do vs lag out cheat

No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

for example adry98
room_1 and few others keep doing lag out cheat to get elo and wins.. so my question is what do u do? do u wait till timer is on zero and u win game...? because i usually do that and get a loss
or do u kick em right when they lag out? i get a loss to..
i see few players like lordraphael can avoid losing points vs droppers.. whats u guys tricks?
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

mnogobillione wrote:for example adry98
room_1 and few others keep doing lag out cheat to get elo and wins.. so my question is what do u do? do u wait till timer is on zero and u win game...? because i usually do that and get a loss
i see few players like lordraphael can avoid losing points vs droppers.. whats u guys tricks?

I''m not sure but I heard that you should kik them and join eso as fast as possible. The first one who is able to be online on eso gets the win. Correct me if I''m wrong. Hopefully we won''t have any droppers on the fp.
I remember pommesrotweiss doing something like that he lagged out and got the win and there was nothing you could do about that.
No Flag jsimons1289
Dragoon

Post by jsimons1289 »

Adry98 is known for this. He even mentions in game he'll do it if he loses. Bless the little kiddo.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Drop them before they drop you :clint:
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

Here's the trick-

When the guy appears to drop, alt-esc, disable your internet connection and reconnect it and then go back to aoe 3 and drop him. This should work. Most of times it will even result in failure and you'll get a lose, but atleast it's worth a try.

According to H2O, the one who reports the game first is given the victory in elo.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

subzero wrote:Here''s the trick-

When the guy appears to drop, alt-esc, disable your internet connection and reconnect it and then go back to aoe 3 and drop him. This should work. Most of times it will even result in failure and you''ll get a lose, but atleast it''s worth a try.?

According to H2O, the one who reports the game first is given the victory in elo.?

ty all for the help :) what do u mean by report?
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

mnogobillione wrote:
subzero wrote:Heres the trick-

When the guy appears to drop, alt-esc, disable your internet connection and reconnect it and then go back to aoe 3 and drop him. This should work. Most of times it will even result in failure and youll get a lose, but atleast its worth a try.

According to H2O, the one who reports the game first is given the victory in elo.

ty all for the help :) what do u mean by report?
The server use the information of the match from the player who returns to eso first. This is called reporting a match.

Due to drop tricks, the server gets confused and declares the winner to the player who reports first.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

bobabu wrote:
mnogobillione wrote:for example adry98
Im not sure but I heard that you should kik them and join eso as fast as possible. The first one who is able to be online on eso gets the win. Correct me if Im wrong. Hopefully we wont have any droppers on the fp.
I remember pommesrotweiss doing something like that he lagged out and got the win and there was nothing you could do about that.
Yeah Im pretty sure thats how it works. Since they have to disable their internet then put it back before they join eso, they cant be as fast as you to join it. However, there is no way to be sure you win your points. You will merely have the win on elo (if you do this you should have 100% wins on elo vs droppers), so it means you will win some elo, but for some reason vs a drop you can win elo and still lose pr lol... Thats what happened to me [url=http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=Kaiserklein&'m=latestmatch&'t=age3ySP1v1]here[/url] when adry98 dropped me
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

If someone does that, OOS the game.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Disgusting that someone would do this. This should not only be a bannable offenss but a capital offense.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Disgusting that someone would do this. This should not only be a bannable offenss but a capital offense.
I want heads on pikes.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

I do not know how they can drop, I mean if you cut the line you just get kicked from eso immediately,instead they do drop and then can take points. This is insanely weird, anyway adry98 is a good player, I met him and he showed me a good skill. When he lost, he flamed hard, sad that he became also a dropper. Usually, when a player loses the line purposely I just wait the 60 seconds instead of kick him and almost of the time eso gives me the points
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

marco1698 wrote:I do not know how they can drop, I mean if you cut the line you just get kicked from eso immediately,instead they do drop and then can take points. This is insanely weird, anyway adry98 is a good player, I met him and he showed me a good skill. When he lost, he flamed hard, sad that he became also a dropper. Usually, when a player loses the line purposely I just wait the 60 seconds instead of kick him and almost of the time eso gives me the points
That''s droppers who don''t know how to drop. After they dropped, they don''t come back to eso.
Adry isn''t a good player at all, he can only 10/10 with india or this kind of lame bs. And even by laming on no food qs maps and dropping he can''t go over pr 30...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I would imagine what a good dropper does is disconnect, instantly drop the other person, then reconnect and go back to the menu....
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

gibson's answer is the correct one.

Post by Marco1698 »

gibson wrote:I would imagine what a good dropper does is disconnect, instantly drop the other person, then reconnect and go back to the menu....

how he does it? I don''t want be repetitive but when you drop (cut the line) you just go back to menu. Whether you restart the net and go on eso, your opponent will already come back on eso so he will takes the points. No sense dropping because you lose points anyway
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Marco don't you drop people?
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

marco1698 wrote:
gibson wrote:I would imagine what a good dropper does is disconnect, instantly drop the other person, then reconnect and go back to the menu....
how he does it? I dont want be repetitive but when you drop (cut the line) you just go back to menu. Whether you restart the net and go on eso, your opponent will already come back on eso so he will takes the points. No sense dropping because you lose points anyway
they have a special program that does it... you are troll so you probably have the porgam too
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

marco1698 wrote:
how he does it? I dont want be repetitive but when you drop (cut the line) you just go back to menu. Whether you restart the net and go on eso, your opponent will already come back on eso so he will takes the points. No sense dropping because you lose points anyway

Nah you just have to disable your internet, kick your opponent as soon as the board appears, then put back your internet and leave the game. You will be back to eso doing this.

Post by Marco1698 »

kaiserklein wrote:
marco1698 wrote:how he does it? I dont want be repetitive but when you drop (cut the line) you just go back to menu. Whether you restart the net and go on eso, your opponent will already come back on eso so he will takes the points. No sense dropping because you lose points anyway
Nah you just have to disable your internet, kick your opponent as soon as the board appears, then put back your internet and leave the game. You will be back to eso doing this.

well how do you disable Internet? If you disable it you lose the connection
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

marco1698 wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:Nah you just have to disable your internet, kick your opponent as soon as the board appears, then put back your internet and leave the game. You will be back to eso doing this.
well how do you disable Internet? If you disable it you lose the connection
Disable wifi ? Plug out the ethernet ? Then you wait until the board appears, you kick, you put back internet and go back on eso. I cant see whats hard in this
No Flag drumal
Skirmisher

Post by drumal »

But this board appears to me First, right? So I just kick him immediately and will be fine no?
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

drumal wrote:But this board appears to me First, right? So I just kick him immediately and will be fine no?
No, you have to return to ESO. The server can''t determine who is disconnected from ESO, only when 1 player and the other players have lost their connection to one another. Therefore, ESO assumes the person who logs on second was the unresponsive one (one who lost connection with the game) and gives him/her a loss.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag drumal
Skirmisher

Post by drumal »

I see, So answer Is immediately kick him and quit game and go to eso fast as possible ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

drumal wrote:I see, So answer Is immediately kick him and quit game and go to eso fast as possible ..
Indeed