There is nobody on ESO playing FP now....

Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I'll be hosting games from now on today. Feel free to join if you're pr 20-28 something
China top_cao
Crossbow
ESO: top_cao

Post by top_cao »

i play on eso every weekend.1st lieutenant.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

igorix wrote:I''m a ms and there''s not much people also in my PR. I think what''s missing for the low ranks is information: most don''t know or misunderstand what is the patch.
Ye, fair point. We need to work on that.
Image Image Image
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

igorix wrote:I''m a ms and there''s not much people also in my PR. I think what''s missing for the low ranks is information: most don''t know or misunderstand what is the patch.

I have been telling my ms friends about the fp. Have faith, there''s more and more people coming
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Yeah word of mouth is our biggest weapon. If you're wondering how you can help, it can never hurt to host games on ESO directing to eso-community.net to fix CRC or just joining games on RE patch and telling people why this patch is better (improved balance and anti-cheat).

Probably good to mention that we are looking to continue to support AoE3 and change the game for the better, and Microsoft isn't so it would be best for the community to move to the EP in the long run.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Ive been joining 1st lt - master sergeant games telling them about the fan patch.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

I've been doing Mart's work!
Brazil igorix
Crossbow

Post by igorix »

calmyourtits wrote:Yeah word of mouth is our biggest weapon. If you''re wondering how you can help, it can never hurt to host games on ESO directing to eso-community.net to fix CRC or just joining games on RE patch and telling people why this patch is better (improved balance and anti-cheat).

Probably good to mention that we are looking to continue to support AoE3 and change the game for the better, and Microsoft isn''t so it would be best for the community to move to the EP in the long run.
I''m trying to host ESOC named matches and convert people as well. I feel like a Wololo Priest from aoe2...

About continuous support, do you guys have science of why the previous Fan Patch didn''t stick around and are concerned about these reasons?
Any chance the EP team contact ESO''s hosting team for a possibility of showing of the patch on the eso''s initial page, aoe''s twitter or Facebook accounts?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

igorix wrote:
calmyourtits wrote:Yeah word of mouth is our biggest weapon. If youre wondering how you can help, it can never hurt to host games on ESO directing to eso-community.net to fix CRC or just joining games on RE patch and telling people why this patch is better (improved balance and anti-cheat).

Probably good to mention that we are looking to continue to support AoE3 and change the game for the better, and Microsoft isnt so it would be best for the community to move to the EP in the long run.
Im trying to host ESOC named matches and convert people as well. I feel like a Wololo Priest from aoe2...

About continuous support, do you guys have science of why the previous Fan Patch didnt stick around and are concerned about these reasons?
Any chance the EP team contact ESOs hosting team for a possibility of showing of the patch on the esos initial page, aoes twitter or Facebook accounts?
the reason it didnt stick around is that the entire competitive, balance minded sup community left for sc2. Most of them slowly came back but the community never got to a level of organization where a fan patch would be playable, and people slowly forgot about it and started to consider it something in the past.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

Only pr 20+ play fanpatch, as this website caters mostly to them. You have outliers like me or smurfs playing fp though.
Error 404: Signature not found
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

igorix wrote:
calmyourtits wrote:Yeah word of mouth is our biggest weapon. If youre wondering how you can help, it can never hurt to host games on ESO directing to eso-community.net to fix CRC or just joining games on RE patch and telling people why this patch is better (improved balance and anti-cheat).

Probably good to mention that we are looking to continue to support AoE3 and change the game for the better, and Microsoft isnt so it would be best for the community to move to the EP in the long run.
Im trying to host ESOC named matches and convert people as well. I feel like a Wololo Priest from aoe2...

About continuous support, do you guys have science of why the previous Fan Patch didnt stick around and are concerned about these reasons?
Any chance the EP team contact ESOs hosting team for a possibility of showing of the patch on the esos initial page, aoes twitter or Facebook accounts?
Too drastic changes, lack of support, lack of proper marketing efforts, lack of community platform.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

noissance wrote:Only pr 20+ play fanpatch, as this website caters mostly to them. You have outliers like me or smurfs playing fp though.
You don''t need to be an outlier. Better maps, new maps and improved balance is good for anyone who plays the game no matter their pr. So tell the people you always played with to migrate to the FP.