I just met TR player in supremacy game

No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

I just met TR player in supemacy game who was my ally which made me to only have one opinion for TR pros'.
Even if you are PR50 in TR, you will stay conscript in rush games.

The hunts were bad and i was fighting vs otto and french alone for the last hunt, and i send him few messages to tell him he need to make army, and he said no rush. lol
I was like loool.
i resigned after that.
Unfortunately, had to pest him after the game.

I dont really care what you will write in the comments below, i just had to relieve, so i can calm down.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Post by sc »

thebritish wrote:I just met TR player in supemacy game who was my ally which made me to only have one opinion for TR pros''.

The hunts were bad and i was fighting vs otto and french alone for the last hunt, and i send him few messages to tell him he need to make army, and he said no rush. lol
I was like loool.
i resigned after that.

I dont really care what you will write in the comments below, i just had to relieve, so i can calm down.

sounds like you quit because you didnt like your team mates playstyle which might have worked.
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

sc wrote:
thebritish wrote:I just met TR player in supemacy game who was my ally which made me to only have one opinion for TR pros.

I was like loool.
i resigned after that.

sounds like you quit because you didnt like your team mates playstyle which might have worked.
lol, how will it work when because of low hunt map, i need to transition to mills before the 12 minute?
also, how we can win if my enemy made crossbow-jan, while i had only musk and my teammate wasnt even planning to make any units until we are in late game (after the 25-30 minute mark passes).
I am not really interested in playing that long 2vs1 in rush game.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag jaype22
Musketeer

Post by jaype22 »

thebritish wrote:I just met TR player in supemacy game who was my ally which made me to only have one opinion for TR pros''.

So you''re either conscript yourself or playing with people way below your rank, which is worse?
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Post by sc »

thebritish wrote:
sc wrote:sounds like you quit because you didnt like your team mates playstyle which might have worked.
lol, how will it work when because of low hunt map, i need to transition to mills before the 12 minute?
also, how we can win if my enemy made crossbow-jan, while i had only musk and my teammate wasnt even planning to make any units until we are in late game (after the 25-30 minute mark passes).
I am not really interested in playing that long 2vs1 in rush game.

Well you havent given me much info to go on so i can only guess at the situation. just realize youre super salty and you hopped up on a soap box to bash "TR pros" so now its time for you to back up your statement.

"TR pros" arent retardedand have probably played 200-1000 sup games easy. the scenario where someone wouldnt make troops for 30 minutes is absurd. so either you misread the situation or yourallyisa no name inflated pr scrub.

whats your allies ESO name so i can check him
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
No Flag dicktator
Skirmisher

Post by dicktator »

Any player that is major or higher in treaty will reach at least master sergeant in supremacy with relatively little-no practice.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

its true, i played treaty and was a captain, i started to play any sup game i could get, found a decent corp partner and we have won 11/12 games. the game we lost was a 3v3 where i think there was a smurf france who was age 4 in 9 minutes and then spammed gends.... lol so OP. every game i win i go up by 3/4 point and now am a MS
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

and really, I don't think one is harder or more skillful that the other, they are just different styles of playing the game.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

So suddenly some random corporal speaks for the entirety of the tr community?
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

If you have some good big PR TREATY player, you can expect he can for atleast play decent in Supremacy because why would he ever want to play rush game if he wants to camp in his base all the time again?
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

because if 2 are pushing hard in rush and one is able to defend he knows once he is set can take out both without any necessary support. obviously we werent there to see what exactly happened.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Provide rec please.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:because if 2 are pushing hard in rush and one is able to defend he knows once he is set can take out both without any necessary support. obviously we werent there to see what exactly happened.
lol, how can i counter jannisaries with musks where its 2vs1 and there were crossbows to take out my musks.
Also, as i said before, there were no HUNTS, so if he wants to boom , how the hell he can with no natural resources?
before he sets up his economy, the opponent will push with 4+ cannons.
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Post by Wuangaga »

thebritish wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:because if 2 are pushing hard in rush and one is able to defend he knows once he is set can take out both without any necessary support. obviously we werent there to see what exactly happened.
lol, how can i counter jannisaries with musks where its 2vs1 and there were crossbows to take out my musks.
Also, as i said before, there were no HUNTS, so if he wants to boom , how the hell he can with no natural resources?
before he sets up his economy, the opponent will push with 4+ cannons.
Provide a name to see if youre talking about a good treaty player or some pr16 treaty guy who thinks he is pro.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

im not saying he shouldnt have rsponded if u was really in trouble but its really hard to know about what times things were happening etc... how much u were being owned etc... Even in rush i make a age 2 army then build up to boom a little and then build some more army, then once they go all in after defetign thier army i attack in kind
Mexico fitosone
Crossbow

Post by fitosone »

Anyway musks was not a good idea against ottos, but you are not giving a lot of information abotu the match up, also some players are more defensive and rather like to hold a rush then counter atack than straight up rush communication at beggining of the game its important when not knowing your teammate.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Just what is the point of this thread lol
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Yep, thebritish----well known troll
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag v1pus
Skirmisher

Post by v1pus »

kaiserklein wrote:Just what is the point of this thread lol

This!!..pointless!
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

dicktator wrote:Any player that is major or higher in treaty will reach at least master sergeant in supremacy with relatively little-no practice.
yea.. atleast lt
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

tell me ur eso acc pls so i can know who that nr player was
Netherlands sacredfire
Crossbow
ESO: SacredFire

Post by sacredfire »

Great thread man.
No Flag irage
Musketeer

Post by irage »

mnogobillione wrote:tell me ur eso acc pls so i can know who that nr player was

he won''t tell u, the incident never happened, he is a fking Noob making up stories
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

irage wrote:
mnogobillione wrote:tell me ur eso acc pls so i can know who that nr player was
he wont tell u, the incident never happened, he is a fking Noob making up stories
lol.

Anyway, to respond to previous questions.
I was fighting for the last herd on the center on the map where i had 2 barracks, but the opponent was pushing, so i had to stay aggressive.

Why i wanted to fight for the last herd?
-Because i dont wanna play NR20 or NR30 in supremacy game where i wanna rush or play aggresive/defensive.
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

u still didnt say who it was