I just got accused of hacking.

Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Re: I just got accused of hacking.

Post by DivineFire »

Yeah I ran into this exact same problem of people jumping to conclusions and assuming the worst just because they don't get their one stupid win... I had been messing with a hotkey mod a while back and had mapped several functions to my attack move key and every time I attack moved with 30 or more units it nuked the game I was in and caused horrendous freezing problems and eventually an OOS. For the longest time I had no idea it was me or how to fix it but nevertheless I ended up with a fuck ton of new enemies anyway who hated me.
Taunt 3
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Post by DivineFire »

For the record: OOS hacks can be done by anyone in the game, regardless of whether they have resigned or not. After resigning they can OOS the game to easily have the opposing team pin it on someone else.
Taunt 3
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

adderbrain5 wrote:. . .

just wanna point out that sir_iron_skillz is neither good nor legit ;d

[spoiler=spoiler]doesn't play opponents above pr19

Image[/spoiler]
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

Cometk wrote:

Image[/spoiler]

He beat evilcheadar. He must be gewd 8-)
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Mimsy for President wrote:
Cometk wrote:

Image[/spoiler]

Cheader appears to be mentally unstable so that doesn't count.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Not fair, he was otto and is rush player
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

4steps of dicussing:
1)Explain your point
2)Explain why you are right
3)Explain your enemys point
4)Explain why he is wrong
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

yemshi wrote:4steps of dicussing:
1)Explain your point
2)Explain why you are right
3)Explain your enemys point
4)Explain why he is wrong

I thought you just made comments about your opponent's mother and declared victory.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

Thats the easier way to have the same result
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

yemshi wrote:Thats the easier way to have the same result

It's excellent practice if you want a career in politics.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

Cometk wrote:

Image[/spoiler]

i know sirironskills. He doesn't give a shit about PR. He will play anyone who will play with him actually. Most people are too pussy so he helps noobs learn the game. Unlike most of u d-bags. Sure he takes the win in the end, but I've played games hours long with him so I can learn.
AND YOU MIGHT NOT BE LOOKING AT HIS LATEST GAMES . HE STARTED A NEW ACCOUNT AROUND THE SAME TIME I PICKED UP JGALS, AND I THOUGHT HE WAS A NOOB LIKE ME. BUT HE DID GET TO HIGHEST TR PR IM PRETTY SURE U DONT GET THERE BASHING NOOBS.
Jaeger

Please.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

adderbrain5 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

i know sirironskills. He doesn't give a shit about PR. He will play anyone who will play with him actually. Most people are too pussy so he helps noobs learn the game. Unlike most of u d-bags. Sure he takes the win in the end, but I've played games hours long with him so I can learn.
AND YOU MIGHT NOT BE LOOKING AT HIS LATEST GAMES . HE STARTED A NEW ACCOUNT AROUND THE SAME TIME I PICKED UP JGALS, AND I THOUGHT HE WAS A NOOB LIKE ME. BUT HE DID GET TO HIGHEST TR PR IM PRETTY SURE U DONT GET THERE BASHING NOOBS.

BTW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TR ARENT WE? REALLY? HES NOT THAT GREAT AT SUP THE ONLY SUP GAME WE EVER PLAYED I BEAT HIS OTTO ONCE AS IRO.
Jaeger

Did you just quote yourself ?
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Post by Wuangaga »

adderbrain5 wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

BTW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TR ARENT WE? REALLY? HES NOT THAT GREAT AT SUP THE ONLY SUP GAME WE EVER PLAYED I BEAT HIS OTTO ONCE AS IRO.

We're talking about team games in general.
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

looool the guy called venochai, I remember he was already bashing 7 years ago , early 2008 on TWC playing TR. that's hilarious
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

I was in the team vs you raul, and well, it looked as you dropped it, i didn't get points from the game we won very easy. But if i'm not wrong simply elorating shows we won it. I didn't flame you or accused you, was my mates. But i can understand them, we won it very easy and you snd your mates looked fake rank, after your mates left it, yuo dropped/lost connection. So they thought "look this noob, now we understand why is a fake rank, dropping all time". I told them i won so much teamgame vs you and you didn't dropp or oos, but i suppose they didn't believed me. But you don't need to take care of it. Losting connection happen, some players are droopper or ooser,but i think you aren't. And don't care about them, they dropped the game after where they lost it. Flames are often stupid, guys become too nervouse. I can remeber babou accusing me of oosing ( i was in his team, we won it and other team oos it, very smart babou xD ). Don't care...love r4go and play easy dude
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
No Flag ra0ulduke
Crossbow

Post by ra0ulduke »

r4go wrote:I was in the team vs you raul, and well, it looked as you dropped it, i didn't get points from the game we won very easy. But if i'm not wrong simply elorating shows we won it. I didn't flame you or accused you, was my mates. But i can understand them, we won it very easy and you snd your mates looked fake rank, after your mates left it, yuo dropped/lost connection. So they thought "look this noob, now we understand why is a fake rank, dropping all time". I told them i won so much teamgame vs you and you didn't dropp or oos, but i suppose they didn't believed me. But you don't need to take care of it. Losting connection happen, some players are droopper or ooser,but i think you aren't. And don't care about them, they dropped the game after where they lost it. Flames are often stupid, guys become too nervouse. I can remeber babou accusing me of oosing ( i was in his team, we won it and other team oos it, very smart babou xD ). Don't care...love r4go and play easy dude

I'm a little unclear, what do you mean you didn't get points? Elo rating on jpcommunity shows a win for your side and loss for me, here's the link:

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=Ra0ulDuke
The game on 11/17/15 12:20 am

So maybe ask your friends if that makes sense, and check elo before accusing, sometimes its a coincidence that team leaves and then player drops. I'm not that pissed off at them just annoyed at the atmosphere of guilty until proven innocent in this game.

Actually I played a game v Bobabu once where he and his teammate accused me of cheating but I think he realised I wasn't. I was the last one left on my team in 3v3 (yeah, yeah i know) I didn't drop but the game froze and then I trolled them a bit by not leaving for a few minutes, because they wouldn't split high before the game (so unfair teams), this led them to think I was the one who froze it somehow. Anyway if Bob is reading just want to say sorry, I was being a bit petty there.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

ra0ulduke wrote:
r4go wrote:I was in the team vs you raul, and well, it looked as you dropped it, i didn't get points from the game we won very easy. But if i'm not wrong simply elorating shows we won it. I didn't flame you or accused you, was my mates. But i can understand them, we won it very easy and you snd your mates looked fake rank, after your mates left it, yuo dropped/lost connection. So they thought "look this noob, now we understand why is a fake rank, dropping all time". I told them i won so much teamgame vs you and you didn't dropp or oos, but i suppose they didn't believed me. But you don't need to take care of it. Losting connection happen, some players are droopper or ooser,but i think you aren't. And don't care about them, they dropped the game after where they lost it. Flames are often stupid, guys become too nervouse. I can remeber babou accusing me of oosing ( i was in his team, we won it and other team oos it, very smart babou xD ). Don't care...love r4go and play easy dude

I'm a little unclear, what do you mean you didn't get points? Elo rating on jpcommunity shows a win for your side and loss for me, here's the link:

So maybe ask your friends if that makes sense, and check elo before accusing, sometimes its a coincidence that team leaves and then player drops. I'm not that pissed off at them just annoyed at the atmosphere of guilty until proven innocent in this game.

Actually I played a game v Bobabu once where he and his teammate accused me of cheating but I think he realised I wasn't. I was the last one left on my team in 3v3 (yeah, yeah i know) I didn't drop but the game froze and then I trolled them a bit by not leaving for a few minutes, because they wouldn't split high before the game (so unfair teams), this led them to think I was the one who froze it somehow. Anyway if Bob is reading just want to say sorry, I was being a bit petty there.

we get the win on elorating but not points in age, this i mean. Bobabu (i wrote wrong his name) always flame xD AS I TOLD U, he accused me to have done oos while i was in his team :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D epic guy, i will love him 4ever for this
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
No Flag ra0ulduke
Crossbow

Post by ra0ulduke »

r4go wrote:
ra0ulduke wrote:

we get the win on elorating but not points in age, this i mean. Bobabu (i wrote wrong his name) always flame xD AS I TOLD U, he accused me to have done oos while i was in his team :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D epic guy, i will love him 4ever for this

I see, I don't know why that happened then, anyway my connection is fixed now, so hopefully no more drops.