German vs Russian rush

No Flag Gangsta
Crossbow

German vs Russian rush

Post by Gangsta »

Hey Guys, so i play german (very bad at it) and lose to a russian rush. I would like to ask, what to do with german if i am expecting a heavy rush with muskets. If i start with uhlans and try to finish him with 8 xbow shipment, it never really goes well. Is there a good build which can tackle this ?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: German vs Russian rush

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

3sw/700w/8bows for a uhlan+13 bows timing just win this mu.
No Flag Gangsta
Crossbow

Post by Gangsta »

i am sorry but could you please exapand your answer a little bit. I happen to be careless about resource management. It will be relly nice if you could describe what to do with that 400 wood. and how much to gather, make a tp while aging or save wood to make market or rax + stable. thanks
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

Gangsta wrote:i am sorry but could you please exapand your answer a little bit. I happen to be careless about resource management. It will be relly nice if you could describe what to do with that 400 wood. and how much to gather, make a tp while aging or save wood to make market or rax + stable. thanks

Make a rax and 2 houses with the 400 wood. Use your 700 wood for more housing, a stable, and a tp if the game lasts that long. Keep in mind that the tp is usually intended for Fortress builds - it isn't as vital when you are staying age 2. If you do decide to age after (some people are stubborn and won't leave, as I am sure you know) his failed rush, that tp can let you pump out a bunch of good shipments (in my experience many Russians will show up with a shit ton of cossacks during their second attack, so black riders become insanely effective) in close succession, crushing the Russian fairly convincingly.

Depending on how badly you beat him, you might want to consider sending 700c and aging after you beat Russia's initial push. But if he was smart, and pulled back his army when he lost the first fight, you might want to ship 2 sw and mass crossbows.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Age 17 with a market or a tp, while aging build a tp or a market+gold up and keep 100wood.
Send 3sw, with 400+100w go stable+3houses, if he's going for a hard rush your uhlans+mm will hold.
Then send 700w, build a rax, 3 houses and train 5 bows, then ship 8 bows and push with bows+uhlans.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

if you are sending 700w wouldnt it be better to go 125w rather 100w whilst aging? and get st with 700w?
India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

Post by Shikari »

So 13 bows and some ulhan is supposed to break Russian fb? You send 700gold next I assume. If yes you age or continue pushing. Are you even able to snife fb with this? What to train after having 13bows. Dopps maybe cause then won't have to send sw to wood easier to macro.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

Shikari wrote:So 13 bows and some ulhan is supposed to break Russian fb? You send 700gold next I assume. If yes you age or continue pushing. Are you even able to snife fb with this? What to train after having 13bows. Dopps maybe cause then won't have to send sw to wood easier to macro.
...four years later... :roll:
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Papist wrote:
Shikari wrote:So 13 bows and some ulhan is supposed to break Russian fb? You send 700gold next I assume. If yes you age or continue pushing. Are you even able to snife fb with this? What to train after having 13bows. Dopps maybe cause then won't have to send sw to wood easier to macro.
...four years later... :roll:
Nothing wrong with that. It's a valid question.
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
ESO: Blastkiller

Post by Blastkiller »

however, usually the Russians lose us against the Germans but I'm noticing that a well-done suvorov could destroy the Germans for good and I'm experimenting with a build that would be suvorov + calmuk or suvorov + hackapel but sometimes you even lose us against a German, depending on whether your enemy is good and if he has a good micro
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Surovov won't do shit against Germany.
First, it means that you're going full strel against uhlans (so he can rape your army if he wants), and even if he doesn't, he'll kite your musks forever with a few skirms. Canons don't really help against Germany has WW snipe them easily.
India Shikari
Dragoon

Post by Shikari »

Replying again so that my question doesn't get skipped. Wanted to know a good age 2 bo as germany because RE Maps.
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

All wagon on wood 3 sw 8bow 3dopple 700w 700g
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

So nah, don't do that. You need to age, pushing in colonial will work only if he makes a mistake. And bow/uhlan gets countered by musk/coss too.

You wanna defend, usually opening uhlans, and age whenever you feel like you can. It's not easy to explain, there's not just one build. Can have 7 vils in tc early on to 2-shoot muskets, call bows and/or mm if you need. If you have some bows left, I'd advise you to add a few dops either before you age or while aging, so that they don't die upon fortress to the russian timing. You can also have a dop and a uhlan in queue, so that if he commits to pushing you, you can mass from 700g and crush him, then age with 600g.

So the BO is ideally 3sw 700w 700g, but again you have to be flexible and adapt.

Too bad I just realized it's a 4 year old topic so this is useless
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon

Post by Blastkiller »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Surovov won't do shit against Germany.
First, it means that you're going full strel against uhlans (so he can rape your army if he wants), and even if he doesn't, he'll kite your musks forever with a few skirms. Canons don't really help against Germany has WW snipe them easily.
when I'm against them I can't do a normal suvorov but a suvorov calculated against anything that can put me against
so I put the bh in the house and take a trade route before age 2, then during step in 3 I make as many strelets as possible + shipping 13 strelets just in 3 I turn them into musk with up and then send 2 falconets to start pushare, then I add or calmuk and hackapel or hackapel and calmuk as it gives me the opportunity to have + counter and kill skirm chariots etc
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon

Post by Blastkiller »

however greatscythe11 is an expert on the German vs Russian matches
India Shikari
Dragoon

Post by Shikari »

Kaiserklein wrote:So nah, don't do that. You need to age, pushing in colonial will work only if he makes a mistake. And bow/uhlan gets countered by musk/coss too.

You wanna defend, usually opening uhlans, and age whenever you feel like you can. It's not easy to explain, there's not just one build. Can have 7 vils in tc early on to 2-shoot muskets, call bows and/or mm if you need. If you have some bows left, I'd advise you to add a few dops either before you age or while aging, so that they don't die upon fortress to the russian timing. You can also have a dop and a uhlan in queue, so that if he commits to pushing you, you can mass from 700g and crush him, then age with 600g.

So the BO is ideally 3sw 700w 700g, but again you have to be flexible and adapt.

Too bad I just realized it's a 4 year old topic so this is useless
Was not useless to me. And is that Kabul?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

If you mean my avatar, yes it's definitely @princeofkabul
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Canada Warno
Dragoon
Donator 08
ESO: Warno

Post by Warno »

Kaiserklein wrote:If you mean my avatar, yes it's definitely @princeofkabul
@princeofkabul looks more muscular in this picture!
India Shikari
Dragoon

Post by Shikari »

No wait I identify him. That's your best friend sirmusket isn't it.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

wtf lol
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

one week away and I come back to see this???
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Rush B, cyka!