how stong can wall be??

Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

how stong can wall be??

Post by spanky4ever »

just lost a game playing sioux against portuguese. we got to age 4 and he had walled up. His walls had 7500 hp - is that right - or was it a cheet?? Can walls ever have 7500 hitpoints??
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

Re: how stong can wall be??

Post by Durokan »

Pretty strong is the answer. Portugal has a card "Improved Buildings" Which increases building hit-points by 50%. They also have a card for "Team Improved walls" increasing wall hit points by 40%. Walls have an upgrade called bastion which upgrades them by 150%. This looks like what your opponent used.

With just bastion alone (400w and 600g) they reach 7500. With both cards (modify base value) they reach 10200.

With both cards they would have 5700. (not worth it at all)

ESOC Patch reduced wall hp down to 1500. You should check it out. :)
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

thats so lame - being a sioux player - no chance in hell to breach those walls
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

If you're an azzie teamed up with a port (for the team wall upgrade) you can reach approx 40k hp walls, using the dance that improves defences... lol
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

well the fire dance lets your units have lots of siege damage, but it's true, walls kill sioux kinda
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

thx for answering - and boy that isnt fair at all.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

Stone walls have 7500 hp. With improved buildings and the team wall card, Port walls can reach a maximum of 10,500 hp.

As for what you can do, might I suggest siege dance and dog soldiers?
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

Aztec walls can have up to 30 000 hp, using WarDance and "ImprovedBuildings" card. They can have even more with team cards. For example Ports have team card "Team Improved walls" (+50% hp). Usually you can see it in TR40.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

If you make a gate on ep patch and then get bastion (stone walls) you get a 17k hp gate.

Not worth it since a gate costs 50w and you have to get bastion but still interesting to note.
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Post by purplesquid »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:If you make a gate on ep patch and then get bastion (stone walls) you get a 17k hp gate.

Not worth it since a gate costs 50w and you have to get bastion but still interesting to note.

That is actually HUGE in treaty. Particularly NR 55 Orinoco because pretty much all of the walls have gates. . .
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

purplesquid wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:If you make a gate on ep patch and then get bastion (stone walls) you get a 17k hp gate.

That is actually HUGE in treaty. Particularly NR 55 Orinoco because pretty much all of the walls have gates. . .

The patch isn't really meant for treaty, there's supposed to be a new patch coming at some point specifically for treaty.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

Infact I'm pretty sure the only reason ep didn't nerf bastion walls was to encourage treaty players to play it. Although since they don't, I think stone walls also need their hp cut in half.
Norway tibia
Musketeer
ESO: Tibia

Post by tibia »

ARE YOU MAD walls are nessasry in late game and a huge part of the aoe seris , i dont want to make 10 layer wall vs opprich or gnds no ty xD if you nerf have one more upgrade for walls so they can scale with gnd and oppri
Great Britain Panmaster
Skirmisher

Post by Panmaster »

3000HP + 150% from bastion upgrade + 40% from improved buildings + 50% from Portuguese team wall HP +25% from Indian team improved buildings + 15% from Jesuit upgrade + 15% from treasure = 11850 HP
TAD AI Reference Guide
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Siuox has the Epic siege dance wololoo
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

Yeah lot of layers just bad at all. Wall should cost simply much more. It could lead to tactical walling, not "i wall everything down" plays.
In sup you can play without walls. Its just funny that with 100 res you can wall down the whole map and your opponent can make 1 musk with the same price.
Example: I wall down a path that cost me 20 wood. My opponent want get through so he start siege it with musks. I go with skirms there and shoot down 2 musks instantly that cost him 200 res. Ofc he will go back and lose some minutes timing aswell. :D
I just dont get how people dont realize that walls are über-super cost effective. I dont think its the way it should be.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Dsy wrote:Yeah lot of layers just bad at all. Wall should cost simply much more. It could lead to tactical walling, not "i wall everything down" plays.
In sup you can play without walls. Its just funny that with 100 res you can wall down the whole map and your opponent can make 1 musk with the same price.
Example: I wall down a path that cost me 20 wood. My opponent want get through so he start siege it with musks. I go with skirms there and shoot down 2 musks instantly that cost him 200 res. Ofc he will go back and lose some minutes timing aswell. :D
I just dont get how people dont realize that walls are über-super cost effective. I dont think its the way it should be.

I think i am one of the few supremacy players that use walls before the 20-th minute (where you transition to mills and plantantions).
I have even lost team games because my teammates dont know what wall is..
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Walls are really strong yeah. Funny how walling was considered to be noob a while back.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

Jerom wrote:Walls are really strong yeah. Funny how walling was considered to be noob a while back.

Yeah. Its because "ultra noobs" used only walls back then. But it has the potetntial to be OP even if only a few people use it nowdays.
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

The game becomes much less fun with walls tho. Need to greatly increase the prize!!!
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Jerom wrote:Walls are really strong yeah. Funny how walling was considered to be noob a while back.

it is still for noobs mostly walls just take the pace out of the game and cap the skill of players because they just limit your options way to much for their cheap price
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

I fully agree with victor_swe: walls are way to cheep. Im glad that only one toplevel player uses walls all the time for his turtle games (and he usually winns too). If all tournamnt was about turtle play and walling in - I wouldnt think it would be that fun to watch.
In the game i mentioned above where i lost for a portuguese: i had all mapcontrol, by far most villagers and army - I used wardance for tearing down buildings - i had alot of dogsiolders - and couldt tear down his walls before he had killed most of my army while trying to seage down his walls. :mrgreen:
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

iwillspankyou wrote:I fully agree with victor_swe: walls are way to cheep. Im glad that only one toplevel player uses walls all the time for his turtle games (and he usually winns too). If all tournamnt was about turtle play and walling in - I wouldnt think it would be that fun to watch.
In the game i mentioned above where i lost for a portuguese: i had all mapcontrol, by far most villagers and army - I used wardance for tearing down buildings - i had alot of dogsiolders - and couldt tear down his walls before he had killed most of my army while trying to seage down his walls. :mrgreen:

I just imagine when u are under his wall with 5k resources army and u click on wall and see 5 wood stopped you. XD
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Dsy - yeah, very annoying.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

tibia wrote:ARE YOU MAD walls are nessasry in late game and a huge part of the aoe seris , i dont want to make 10 layer wall vs opprich or gnds no ty xD if you nerf have one more upgrade for walls so they can scale with gnd and oppri

This is rigth, love you tibia
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers: