Beating the expert AI with 100% handicap, is it possible?

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Re: Beating the expert AI with 100% handicap, is it possible?

Post by Jaeger »

lordraphael wrote:beating 1 expert ai with 100 % is easy
and im not talking about anything cheesy just std play beats it

Maybe u should try 2 or 3 or 4
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag Einfein
Dragoon

Post by Einfein »

I can't handle one at 100% HC and some of you are talking 2, 3 or more 100% HC and it being easy? I believe you, but the skill disparity between us must be incredible.

@ Ovi12
Comp stomp meta? Didn't know such a thing even existed...
"He's just got more stuff, and sometimes just having more stuff, despite the fact you have better positioning or better micro just doesn't matter because sometimes when you just got more stuff you just win the game." - ZutaZuta
United States of America iCourt
Retired Contributor
ESO: iCourt

Post by iCourt »

I've honestly only done it once with a BB rush and a French Semi FI with the grenadiers. It's not really good for building up skill. The AI just isn't good.
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Musket and I used to play comp stomps 2v6 on Expert 100% handicap. It's definitely not easy, but if you build enough wall segments and are willing to relocate several times over the course of 3 hours of game play, it's doable. ;)
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

Zutazuta wrote:Musket and I used to play comp stomps 2v6 on Expert 100% handicap. It's definitely not easy, but if you build enough wall segments and are willing to relocate several times over the course of 3 hours of game play, it's doable. ;)

one of the 3 rules was no walls though ;p
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Einfein wrote:I can't handle one at 100% HC and some of you are talking 2, 3 or more 100% HC and it being easy? I believe you, but the skill disparity between us must be incredible.

@ Ovi12
Comp stomp meta? Didn't know such a thing even existed...

Did you check out my rec? The AI magically didnt attack me in the first 15 minutes lol. That way its quite easy.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I beat 7 AIs on 100% expert on Caribbean with India. It's quite easy, I think I played the whole game with one hand and my feet on the desk. You just wall up the shores fast, because it will take time until they get warships and by that time you already erected outposts on the shores, behind walls and can sink all their approaching warships. It's sort of fun to watch them keep trying, although they have no chance. After that I just spammed urumi mahouts on their island and used monitors to eliminate them one by one.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

On water maps its really easy since the AI just cant handle those. On land maps its a matter of getting industrial with an army strong enough to easily beat their army. They never really get a lot of army, so once yoy stabilize you can wait a bit and go imperial and roflstomp the ai.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

Zutazuta wrote:Musket and I used to play comp stomps 2v6 on Expert 100% handicap. It's definitely not easy, but if you build enough wall segments and are willing to relocate several times over the course of 3 hours of game play, it's doable. ;)

sadly u cant hide from bots.. they alwAYS find you on every corner of the map, ALWAYS
No Flag silky
Musketeer

Post by silky »

What map/s did you do this on? Sounds like an impressive effort. I once did 1 v 4 expert comps (no handicap) on LGP and that took 1 1/2 hours, I think. That was long enough for me.
Death to gendarme-spammers.
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

silky wrote:

What map/s did you do this on? Sounds like an impressive effort. I once did 1 v 4 expert comps (no handicap) on LGP and that took 1 1/2 hours, I think. That was long enough for me.

Usually Siberia, it splits you across the ice making a very long rush distance.