Darwin is really back

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Darwin is really back

Post by Kaiserklein »

darwin wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:"You seem to give way too much importance to PR and elo to my taste, like it's something sacred" "russ in qs is nothing to complain about, while you were implying it was, by saying you should be given credit for playing russ in qs"
Good at twisting words, aren't we? lmao

Yeah right, not like you kept talkign about pr and elo, I really twisted that, And you said yourself you should be given credit, are you gonna deny that too
K I stop commenting this shit thread now it's a waste of time
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag darwin
Musketeer

Post by darwin »

Kaiserklein wrote:
darwin wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:"You seem to give way too much importance to PR and elo to my taste, like it's something sacred" "russ in qs is nothing to complain about, while you were implying it was, by saying you should be given credit for playing russ in qs"
Good at twisting words, aren't we? lmao

Yeah right, not like you kept talkign about pr and elo, I really twisted that, And you said yourself you should be given credit, are you gonna deny that too
K I stop commenting this shit thread now it's a waste of time

Oops
No Flag lain
Crossbow

Post by lain »

so poor boy XD
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

Again Kaiser, I never claimed I knew everything. In fact, the only person who seems to think he's right 100% right all the time in this thread, and is lashing out at all those who disagree, is you.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Papist wrote:Again Kaiser, I never claimed I knew everything. In fact, the only person who seems to think he's right 100% right all the time in this thread, and is lashing out at all those who disagree, is you.

:o
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Papist wrote:Again Kaiser, I never claimed I knew everything. In fact, the only person who seems to think he's right 100% right all the time in this thread, and is lashing out at all those who disagree, is you.

You didnt claim it but you write things in a know-it-all way. Maybe thats just the way you write and not what you really think tho
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by Papist »

Kaiserklein wrote:

You didnt claim it but you write things in a know-it-all way. Maybe thats just the way you write and not what you really think tho

I'm not sure how exactly I'm supposed to write, except by stating what I believe based on what I've seen. I haven't written anything arrogant like: "I know that...", "The only answer is...", etc.; nor have I attacked the opinions of those who disagree. I just shared my opinion in a relatively neutral way. I said that the Russian 9 coss/inf push is not that difficult to hold with 8 bow (and diarouga, a player higher than you or me, said the same) based on my experiences (what else do I have to go by exactly?) and you started making personal attacks. If you disagree, refute what I said. But don't start with ad hominem bullshit. You're better than that.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Papist wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

I'm not sure how exactly I'm supposed to write, except by stating what I believe based on what I've seen. I haven't written anything arrogant like: "I know that...", "The only answer is...", etc.; nor have I attacked the opinions of those who disagree. I just shared my opinion in a relatively neutral way. I said that the Russian 9 coss/inf push is not that difficult to hold with 8 bow (and diarouga, a player higher than you or me, said the same) based on my experiences (what else do I have to go by exactly?) and you started making personal attacks. If you disagree, refute what I said. But don't start with ad hominem bullshit. You're better than that.

Read the following stuff you wrote beforehands and tell me it's not presented like the absolute truth.

Papist wrote:Understand that these are the same people who whine if there aren't 5 bison herds next to their tc every time.

Russia should be left alone. They aren't that good, and if you herd well their early pressure isn't a problem. They can't deal with crossbows and a good mm pop to kill the 9 cossacks. Basically, Russia is weak if you are vigilant (don't lose vils to the cossack shipments) and get a good mm pop. People bitch about Russia's ability to pressure early, but that isn't really a problem unless you are trying to semi FF and have no units. Semis are too strong as is - no need to weaken one of the only civs that can stop them.

P.S : send 8 bows when there are 5 cos in your base at 3:45 on carolina. Then come back and tell me how it worked
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Papist wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Read the following stuff you wrote beforehands and tell me it's not presented like the absolute truth.

Papist wrote:Understand that these are the same people who whine if there aren't 5 bison herds next to their tc every time.

Russia should be left alone. They aren't that good, and if you herd well their early pressure isn't a problem. They can't deal with crossbows and a good mm pop to kill the 9 cossacks. Basically, Russia is weak if you are vigilant (don't lose vils to the cossack shipments) and get a good mm pop. People bitch about Russia's ability to pressure early, but that isn't really a problem unless you are trying to semi FF and have no units. Semis are too strong as is - no need to weaken one of the only civs that can stop them.

P.S : send 8 bows when there are 5 cos in your base at 3:45 on carolina. Then come back and tell me how it worked

ship 8 bow make 5 pike or uhlan?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Hazza54321 wrote:ship 8 bow make 5 pike or uhlan?

You know that at 3:45 I still haven't aged up right
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Kaiserklein wrote:

lol if your opponent is up at 3.45 with russia he has done a 8 vill up and you should just be happy and win the game
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag darwin
Musketeer

Post by darwin »

Kaiserklein wrote:

You criticize him for thinking he's right all the time - when you're doing exactly the same on this thread. Hmm
And whatever happened to not commenting on this shitty thread anymore?

lordraphael wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

lol if your opponent is up at 3.45 with russia he has done a 8 vill up and you should just be happy and win the game

MTE. lol
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

lordraphael wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

Not when you have no food no coin
No Flag darwin
Musketeer

Post by darwin »

^ In what situation would you have NO food and NO coin at 3:45?
wtf?
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

darwin wrote:^ In what situation would you have NO food and NO coin at 3:45?
wtf?

LOL
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

KINGofOsmane wrote:
wtf?

LOL

LOL 2
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
KINGofOsmane wrote:
wtf?

LOL

LOL 2

"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

wtf?

Obviously you still have, but he can then prevent you from herding properly your second hunt, since it's middle map on carolina... And he idles you before you even started producing units so you won't make full batches
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Kaiserklein wrote:
wtf?

Obviously you still have, but he can then prevent you from herding properly your second hunt, since it's middle map on carolina... And he idles you before you even started producing units so you won't make full batches

I suggest you to play on EP or host your 1v1 games map of your choice selected.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by Papist »

Kaiserklein wrote:

It is not presented like the absolute truth. It's presented like my opinion, which I based of what I have experienced. You're the one who inferred something and started being a huge dick in this thread, not me.
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

[url][/url]
wtf?

This seems fitting.

"How you make hunt if you got no hunt" is probably the biggest mystery on aoe.
Attachments
image.jpg
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

princeofkabul wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
wtf?

I suggest you to play on EP or host your 1v1 games map of your choice selected.

I'd play on ep all day if there were games on it. I never play on re on my main if i can avoid it, but after qsing and hosting and rehosting on ep, I just have to go on re if I want a game.

Papist wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

It is not presented like the absolute truth. It's presented like my opinion, which I based of what I have experienced. You're the one who inferred something and started being a huge dick in this thread, not me.

Man you've been a huge dick for much longer than one thread... I don't think I'm the first one to tell you you're a terrible know-it-all.
"It's presented like my opinion" wtf man ? For example you wrote "if you herd well their early pressure isn't a problem". This is not presented as your opinion, but as a fact. But do you even know how hunts works before you bring your beloved "opinion" ? Do you even know that if you try to herd a hunt more than approx a screen far from where it was at start, it will backherd ? So basically, how do you herd when your 2nd hunt is more than a screen far from your tc ? Exactly, you can't. So either you can get mapcontrol and get that food, either you can forget it.
So now I guess you understood that, at least I hope. Imagine a bh on this hunt at 3 min, this very hunt that you can't herd. Or even if it's not carolina with tons of crates, let's say it's later. What do you do against a blockhouse on your food, after you finished what you have in base at approx 8 min ? Will you really be able to destroy the bh and get control of that hunt before 8 min ? Realistically you won't...
So what is there to add, I don't get it

Cocaine wrote:"How you make hunt if you got no hunt" is probably the biggest mystery on aoe.

This still shows that he also thinks you can't win vs russ on a no food map, at least with some civs
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Russia is surely decent on low hunt maps. No india, iro or otto tier but surely decent.
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by Papist »

@Kaiserklein: You know everything, I know nothing. Got it.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

gotta love the screenshots taken with the phone
Image Image Image