Kaiserklein
4%

Total votes: 233

Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Re: Battle Royal 1 Voting

Post by britishmusketeer »

somppukunkku wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:If you withdraw after seeing you have a bad matchup, I think zuta should ban you from similar events. Signing up and hoping for a free win against noobs, and then withdrawing otherwise, messes up the voting system.

Stop voting Ryan and therefore making hopeless match-ups then.

I hope you can see this from my perspective - Playing almost impossible MU and getting 0 dollars for that. I'd play anyone else on that list.

I believe h2o was the first person to sign up. If you sign up for an event knowing who is also in it, you should sign up only if prepared to play whoever is in it. I'm sure if you were playing against a 1st lieutenant, you wouldn't complain about the matchup being unfair. Also if you won't play 1 match for $100, why bother signing up for the tournament. That means playing say 5 series before you get to an impossible matchup and get no money at all unless you beat lots of people that are good.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

np bro, evilcheader- h2o gonna be a good game

tournament is different than saturday shitdown cause I can fix my own times. In addition, it's often easier go to RO4 than winning h2o bo7 lol.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

I'd like to play vs anyone, preferably a better player so that I can improve. I don't agree saying _H2o is not funny to play with, or watching. He's the most deserving player to win money anyway. Thanks for the few votes but personally I think there are other very interesting players which signed up, and they'd be more worthy to watch than me, of course.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

I have never seen evil playing, interesting :P
Howdah

somppukunkku wrote:tournament is different than saturday shitdown cause I can fix my own times.

You sign up for an event knowing what time it is and then when you win you complain about not being able to choose your time?
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

"Please sign up ONLY if you are sure you will be available to play at the previously listed time."
Howdah

Marco1698 wrote:I have never seen evil playing, interesting :P

I find it unlikely that a 2nd lieutenant with 1850 elo playing against one of the best players of all time with 2700 elo is going to interesting but w.e
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

I can't tell if Somppu truly is this incredibly stupid or just trolling.

In either case it's pretty damn funny!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

zoom wrote:"Please sign up ONLY if you are sure you will be available to play at the previously listed time."

I am but I'm not wasting my time without any incentives.
Howdah

somppukunkku wrote:
zoom wrote:"Please sign up ONLY if you are sure you will be available to play at the previously listed time."

So basically you want to be paid to play a game and lose?
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Post by samwise12 »

ARMADA VS SOMPU imo
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

50% of ppl logic here

When I win vote and ppl think I'm gonna play---> OMG U CAN'T LET SOMPPU PLAY HE IS A CHEATER VOTE MANIPULATOR I HOPE HE WON'T PLAY
When I back off from this event: ---> OMG U CAN'T JUST QUIT AFTER SIGNING UP YOU MUST PLAY NOW, WE MUST SEE SOMPPU PLAYING

i go buy some frozen pizza now
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

britishmusketeer wrote:
somppukunkku wrote:

So basically you want to be paid to play a game and lose?

I always play to win. Always.
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Post by samwise12 »

As much as we all want to see the tiltlord throw down, there isn't anyone else in the field that would give him a close game. Sompu vs armada should be the most entertaining match up.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

samwise12 wrote:As much as we all want to see the tiltlord throw down, there isn't anyone else in the field that would give him a close game. Sompu vs armada should be the most entertaining match up.

This I'd do.
Howdah

somppukunkku wrote:Did I win money for losing or did you delete that?

edit: I see loser is getting 0 dollars, therefore I'm out.
somppukunkku wrote:I always play to win. Always.

Worthy of my signature
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

somppukunkku wrote:

In this context, that equates to not being available to play.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

britishmusketeer wrote:
somppukunkku wrote:Did I win money for losing or did you delete that?

edit: I see loser is getting 0 dollars, therefore I'm out.
somppukunkku wrote:I always play to win. Always.

Worthy of my signature

Omg moron xDDDD

Maybe in this context I meant that IF I'm playing, I play to win. If I ready up@lobby I give always 100% to win the game instead of doing silly troll strats.

If my estimated chance to win BO7 is below 1%, of course the loser money is important. But I'd still play to win if I did play at all.
I'm gonna love your signature cause it will always remind me how completely retarded you are.
Howdah

somppukunkku wrote:If my estimated chance to win BO7 is below 1%, of course the loser money is important. But I'd still play to win if I did play at all.
I'm gonna love your signature cause it will always remind me how completely retarded you are.

So if you are unlikely to win you there is no reason for you to play unless you are paid? And ye my sig definitely shows how retarded I am.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

britishmusketeer wrote:
somppukunkku wrote:If my estimated chance to win BO7 is below 1%, of course the loser money is important. But I'd still play to win if I did play at all.

So if you are unlikely to win you there is no reason for you to play unless you are paid? And ye my sig definitely shows how retarded I am.

If my chance is below 1% and I have a math exam coming, yes. And yes, it really does.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

somppukunkku wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:

If my chance is below 1% and I have a math exam coming, yes. And yes, it really does.

Then why did you bother entering? You should be banned from doing it again if you're going to do this.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

If somebody is going to play on SS, the players should be equal in skill.
It is like asking a master sergeant to fight 1 liet/captain and hope there will be interesting matches.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I'd love to see cheddar vs ryan to be honest.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

How about another poll ?
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

somppukunkku wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:

Why are you dodging your IP ban?

Sorry but we're more or less not tolerant of ban dodging; we've been trying to be lenient and understanding but things simply aren't working out. I'm going to actually ban your account for 7 days now, as it was originally intended. IP ban was for preventing the cheating the poll.

Know that you're in a position where your suspensions are just going to get longer and longer. You incessently flame other users, you cheat in Battle Royale polls, you flip off Zuta by forfeiting when you see your opponent is Ryan. You're just overall not a very good community member. I believe that your actions have spoken for themselves enough now. Absolutely abhorrent behavior towards Zuta, who's trying to set up something cool.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.