The famous clans in AOE?

Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by princeofkabul »

Hey gansta look at this, insane games right? No but rly you should not come with insults towards veni when he's 100% right.[attachment id="468" thumbnail="1"][hr]
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-05-18-20-13-40.png
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag capitanaragante
Crossbow

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by capitanaragante »

show me a higher 3v3 being played at the same time? then you would be correct retard, iv seen a lvl 24 aztec absolutely destroy u on hispanioila, u both went sea except he strangely decided to make army before 11 minutes, but what is more amusing is that his sea boom was also superior even though thats all u attempted to do.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by princeofkabul »

capitanaragante wrote:show me a higher 3v3 being played at the same time? then you would be correct retard, iv seen a lvl 24 aztec absolutely destroy u on hispanioila, u both went sea except he strangely decided to make army before 11 minutes, but what is more amusing is that his sea boom was also superior even though thats all u attempted to do.

Hah, you madbro? You just realized how bad and pathetic player you''re. :''(
France benj89
Howdah

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by benj89 »

I'm bored, read the conv, checked his elo on few of his account vs u 3, and realized he has at least 50% win almost each time.
sad
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by Goodspeed »

Keep it civil guys, would be a shame having to lock this thread..
No Flag exploited
Crossbow

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by exploited »

wickedcossack wrote:Annoyingly it seems RTSL that used to run the aoe3 clan league have taken down all the previous stats.

Anyhows main ones from the past were

-SkWzZ, which later split partly into n)Fac
NaturePhoenix, Ourk, Luigi, Damnit, Mardow, Glouk, Sk1pper, Helly etc

-hope
NanoX, MrCheese, Flooky, Kiljardi, Samwise12, Mayh3m, Xiphos, Oedy, Finn, Ruthless__

-MMC
Starsky, H2o, Adjeking, Nightscr3am, Airlity

-Lost
Braidon, Biobob, Darkalbino, Cyandine_One

Yea I''d say those were the main 4. Lost didn''t quite have the depth of the other 3 but always did insanely well in team leagues, I think they had more practice of 3v3''s and 2v2''s.

The Japanese had lots of good clans (=SMR=, Mori, StR, StSt) but I don''t remember who was in which one at what time. They had some very good 3v3 players as they played a huge amount more of 3v3 than the westerners e.g Fird, Calme, Monte, Bish, Roripo, Takuman

You forget our clan in past -- GWC -->' Giga Wolve Clan

Me (__exploited__) , The_Demon (we both played National Finals for Germany WCG and) and Vid_ and pepelinho '-)

but its long time ago :( I miss the old times and some good dudes playin with me '-)
No Flag capitanaragante
Crossbow

The famous clans in AOE?

What dont u understand that i live in a timezone which means i dont want to wake up at 6am in the morning to play a half decent game, the only games which are on at night are lt games, also i dont care because none of you are as good as you think you are and the only really decent players only play one v one now and dont three v three anyway, kabul u suck the only reason your acct is reasonable is because u let others play on it?
Germany fard
Dragoon
ESO: Fard

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by fard »

blackstar wrote:Lol he even loses to those 1st lts sometimes wich is even funnier .TGR clan was made by fard and he added all his high elo accounts to it .If i add all my accounts to hp 33 the overall goes to 2900+ we also have lower elo people in the clan because they dont play team so who cares anyway points are easy to get u just need some skillz xD.
Lowbobs...its enough to take one ACC and the elo Raises but nvm.. But i want to recomment a player called GWM (Germanwarmachine)! Oh sensei. He had also some good Clans like LoS2k which was impressive and GWM was a beast player tho, honor to him. Today Clans means bullshit imo..if there were just clan Fights in like 2v2 or3v3 oh god instant login aoe
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by princeofkabul »

capitanaragante wrote:What dont u understand that i live in a timezone which means i dont want to wake up at 6am in the morning to play a half decent game, the only games which are on at night are lt games, also i dont care because none of you are as good as you think you are and the only really decent players only play one v one now and dont three v three anyway, kabul u suck the only reason your acct is reasonable is because u let others play on it?

So now im letting other ppl play on my account? That''s some bullshit right there lol. Lol idk why im even bothering to answer to a clueless newb who plays with liets and even manage to lose to them. We both know what I said here is true, no need to discuss it here endlesly. Im outtie
No Flag capitanaragante
Crossbow

The famous clans in AOE?

well its the only explanation because u fail epic half the time, also 90% of the last 50 of ur 1v1s are vs lower players, clearly only half of ur brain is fuctioning because the other half is too occupied thinking about how to micro treasures or something, and i guess ur sayying a clueless noob as a positive win rate vs veni in team?

jJust because u have played a couple of 3v3 30+ in the last year doesnt make u good, nor does the endless stream of pr u get from 1v1 majors who are probably really more like lts since they get there rank from 2nds in qs?
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by _venox_ »

1) Be respectful. Treat others as you would treat yourself. Choose your language with care, and excessive use of derogatory terms and curse words, especially when directed at others, will not be tolerated.
(...)
4) Do not flame or attack others. Similarly to rule 1, while debates and arguments are allowed on the forum, keep it civil and respectful' go about it in a way that doesn't offend others
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
France iNcog
Ninja

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by iNcog »

good thread, 7/8
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag darwin
Musketeer

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by darwin »

How about HBIC?
No clan has as much swag as HBIC.
The abbrev speaks for itself LULZ C:
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by princeofkabul »

darwin wrote:How about HBIC?
No clan has as much swag as HBIC.
The abbrev speaks for itself LULZ C:

You should join TGR and be my retarded asiankid forevah < 3
Netherlands Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
Lancer
ESO: ramex19

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by Veni_Vidi_Vici_W »

capitanaragante wrote:"and overall elo sucks unfortunately ye. OMG so nice to see they removed that fake MOSX clan with only noobs on smurfs like gangsta rageking etc playing vs low ranked ppl for higher elo."

Unfortunately not all of us have the patience or lack of anything better to do than sit at the computer for 6 hours for a single game. Also not all of us live in a convenient time zone, I will play what ever game is available at the time i dont care who its vs if there is a high game i will play it. barely anyone good plays anyway so it doesnt matter at all. Also if i recall correctly i would say that we are pretty even win/loss vs each other in the countless team games we have played? and thats despite my disparate playing and your hours of being logged in waiting for oponents. ik you care desperately about pr elo as you ask me to log on my highest rated acct in both factors when i join ur games even when its a matter of less than 100 elo.
They didnt remove my clan its just inactive ' ) and i only make it to get a msg across and to troll the clans who like to be number 1 like HP33 or we.
pull ur head out of ur (animal a missionary rides on) your embarassing yourself veni.

So.... ofc i can defend myself. I didnt reply cause i forgot about this thread. But sure i can address your points:
- i dont sit at a computer 6 hours for a single game and i understand that you wont either. I know your timezone is hard too. That said, like Prince mentioned, you often played with like lts and captains instead of the higher level games when they were also hosted. This goes for a long time ago as well. And its just bs to create/have more accounts and do this same retarded shit all the time

- You were never on a 50-50 vs me if you consider all your accounts. That said, i told you already you are not a bad player, you can play quite good but you are not like very top.

- Im often logged in yes, but that doesnt mean i always play. I have more to do and im often afk you can ask anyone. Aoe isnt my carreer otherwise i would be playing india sioux and more 1v1 LOL.

- I dont care desperately about pr and elo. I care even less lately because of overrated people and smurfs like you. If i would care so much, i wouldnt be playing with all the much lower ranked people. Also, i wouldnt let low elo guys join the clan. Yet, as it is, i did both.

- Also prince is now a better teamplayer than you i think, yes. Also he shows more skill with different civs and doesnt just play French same std shit in 3/3 always like you.
also i dont care because none of you are as good as you think you are
Well i never said im op, i just said im very good and that imo is true. Im up to play you anytime bring a mate and we go 2/2 sure.

Your arguments are non-arguments again. And look at how you talk really, all this bs about balls etc. You cant argue in a normal way and therefore resort to kids talk?
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
Age Of Empires 3 Live Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/venividivici_w
No Flag capitanaragante
Crossbow

The famous clans in AOE?

"OMG so nice to see they removed that fake MOSX clan with only noobs on smurfs like gangsta rageking etc playing vs low ranked ppl for higher elo. ZING"

I am 50-50 vs you, because i only play on u with 2- 3 accts as u wouldnt allow the others because they would damage ur pr as they most often decay.
If u didnt care about pr elo wats the problem messing around with some noobs when there are no other games.
If u didnt care for pr u wouldnt mind risking it playing games with lts where anything can happen see some new things besides himilayas and people playing uhlans or hi li cav vs hi li cav .
Prince is probably currently more practiced because i cant even remeber the last 30 + game i played. but iv never seen anything impressive from the tool. you have 65% win rate vs him opposed to 50% vs me...
Yeah ik we can play anytime as long as im on my highest acct right bcz u dont care for pr or elo
This is the internet and we are talking about a game whats wrong with talking with a little more expression than usual ?

So you called me a noob even tho i have around 50% win rate vs you. And thats when my only practice is playing vs noobs because of time zone, sayying i chose lt game over higher is a complete lie. And playing with lts is unpredictable and can still be as fun. especially when people arent submitting a case to the hague because there is the slightest lag only detectable if you make 100 repeats on every command...
Your max team is 2900 and mine is around 2800 so i think thats fair,. anyhow if i do the same thing every game u would think you would be able to adapt and counter pretty easily.. to bad the stats dont reflect this.

Your free to have an opinion but dont make stuff up, and dont rely on people like princekabul to be a guard dog its embarassing. If you interpret me making a joke clan on the elo ladder as showing off and being proud of my elo thats ur choice but dont say it aloud please.
France iNcog
Ninja

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by iNcog »

Wow I never realized that.

I'm kind of surprised
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by princeofkabul »

Woof woof!
Currently im not practised at all. Still in the army all weeks doing my obligatory service.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by KINGofOsmane »

deleted_user wrote:
divinefire wrote:[img]http://i.imgur.com/OhSTC6q.png[/img]

k

Seriously though life goal is to cuddle with MosX on the clan ladder for the maximum amount of time possible, I think we were either one place above or below for like a month straight once. Also its nice to see some of the old pro clans actually appear on the clan ladder instead of just being entirely inactive.
Looks like I need to start playing rated
lol
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by _venox_ »

Bitch, piroshiki on fire is fabulous!

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/594/fab3.JPG[/img]

This is his spanish wardog.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
No Flag CC_Black
Crossbow

Re: The famous clans in AOE?

Post by CC_Black »

I would have to Say...Happy, Heaven, Canadian Clan. This was back in the day though.
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

Hope
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx