Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by _venox_ »

divinefire wrote:
deleted_user wrote:MosX - the premier aoe3 ESO clan
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OhSTC6q.png[/img]

k

Seriously though life goal is to cuddle with MosX on the clan ladder for the maximum amount of time possible, I think we were either one place above or below for like a month straight once. Also its nice to see some of the old pro clans actually appear on the clan ladder instead of just being entirely inactive.
I quite like the Clan number 29, we barely got 4 people innit. Nice to be in the top 30 of something. BTW I dont claim to be the Philosopher Prince, thats the pizza delivery guy you can age up with that sends you 5 pizzas @ 100 food a piece upon age up.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
No Flag petrolier
Crossbow

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by petrolier »

TPINK forward h?h?

')
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by DivineFire »

deleted_user wrote:
venox wrote:BTW I dont claim to be the Philosopher Prince, thats the pizza delivery guy you can age up with that sends you 5 pizzas @ 100 food a piece upon age up.
lololol someone should add a mod that changes food crates to giant pizzas :D
Omg yes
Taunt 3
United States of America Cry4447
Crossbow
Donator 01
ESO: Cry4447

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by Cry4447 »

A414A! :P
No Flag epiccheater
Musketeer

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by epiccheater »

-ned- or The Epic Dutchmen, the Largest dutch clan with about 400 members (of course! 'P )
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by MCJim »

~WAC~ for the win!!
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
No Flag epiccheater
Musketeer

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by epiccheater »

seems like a wacky clan to me XDDDDDDDDD

(Best pun ever 10/10)

But seriously -ned- is pretty well-known to Dutch people
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by MCJim »

epiccheater wrote:seems like a wacky clan to me XDDDDDDDDD

(Best pun ever 10/10)

How is it actually going with your "rival" TheDutchies? xD
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

PORCO ROSSO
No Flag epiccheater
Musketeer

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by epiccheater »

mcjim wrote:
epiccheater wrote:seems like a wacky clan to me XDDDDDDDDD

(Best pun ever 10/10)

How is it actually going with your "rival" TheDutchies? xD

Meh... Still there, still smaller than us... Still sucks too...

(Still hate the name too)
No Flag capitanaragante
Crossbow

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by capitanaragante »

"and overall elo sucks unfortunately ye. OMG so nice to see they removed that fake MOSX clan with only noobs on smurfs like gangsta rageking etc playing vs low ranked ppl for higher elo."

Unfortunately not all of us have the patience or lack of anything better to do than sit at the computer for 6 hours for a single game. Also not all of us live in a convenient time zone, I will play what ever game is available at the time i dont care who its vs if there is a high game i will play it. barely anyone good plays anyway so it doesnt matter at all. Also if i recall correctly i would say that we are pretty even win/loss vs each other in the countless team games we have played? and thats despite my disparate playing and your hours of being logged in waiting for oponents. ik you care desperately about pr elo as you ask me to log on my highest rated acct in both factors when i join ur games even when its a matter of less than 100 elo.
They didnt remove my clan its just inactive ' ) and i only make it to get a msg across and to troll the clans who like to be number 1 like HP33 or we.
pull ur head out of ur (animal a missionary rides on) your embarassing yourself veni.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by princeofkabul »

capitanaragante wrote:"and overall elo sucks unfortunately ye. OMG so nice to see they removed that fake MOSX clan with only noobs on smurfs like gangsta rageking etc playing vs low ranked ppl for higher elo."

Unfortunately not all of us have the patience or lack of anything better to do than sit at the computer for 6 hours for a single game. Also not all of us live in a convenient time zone, I will play what ever game is available at the time i dont care who its vs if there is a high game i will play it. barely anyone good plays anyway so it doesnt matter at all. Also if i recall correctly i would say that we are pretty even win/loss vs each other in the countless team games we have played? and thats despite my disparate playing and your hours of being logged in waiting for oponents. ik you care desperately about pr elo as you ask me to log on my highest rated acct in both factors when i join ur games even when its a matter of less than 100 elo.
They didnt remove my clan its just inactive ' ) and i only make it to get a msg across and to troll the clans who like to be number 1 like HP33 or we.
pull ur head out of ur (animal a missionary rides on) your embarassing yourself veni.

Wow! Wild gangsta has appeared! Ur so much full of bullshit, everytime I see you online you''re in 2nd liet Deccan xD even when there''s better games hosted. Oh well. Maybe it''s better this way. Those liet deccans suits for your skill level.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag Einfein
Dragoon

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by Einfein »

Not going to read this entire thread so if they have been mentioned before I apologize.

NoX - Night falls as the Evil comes

They were really good in previous AoE games and were very strong in AoE3 Vanilla. Sadly they didn't really stick with AoE3 very long to my knowledge.
"He's just got more stuff, and sometimes just having more stuff, despite the fact you have better positioning or better micro just doesn't matter because sometimes when you just got more stuff you just win the game." - ZutaZuta
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by DivineFire »

deleted_user wrote:
divinefire wrote:Seriously though life goal is to cuddle with MosX on the clan ladder for the maximum amount of time possible, I think we were either one place above or below for like a month straight once. Also its nice to see some of the old pro clans actually appear on the clan ladder instead of just being entirely inactive.
http://imgur.com/hOnNfDB

sorry ')
[img style="max-width:100%'" src="http://i.imgur.com/jCdH3yH.png" alt=""]
For what? It moves all the time, doesnt really matter to me that much though lol.
Taunt 3
No Flag capitanaragante
Crossbow

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by capitanaragante »

Wow! Wild gangsta has appeared! Ur so much full of bullshit, everytime I see you online you're in 2nd liet Deccan xD even when there's better games hosted. Oh well. Maybe it's better this way. Those liet deccans suits for your skill level."

Yes make up stuff to justify u sucking balls. While your at it you mayaswell give veni a virtual reach around since his ball pubes are allready giving ur teeth a good buffing. You know i rape you, I honestly hav no idea of what ur rank is but i have seen a 1st lt substantially outplay you using the same civ. Also you can probably count the times u hav beat me using those two worrisome egg shaped things in ur sack. so dont mention skill level because u just plain suck.

Im sure veni has enough fortitude to defend his own bullshitting even though hes a dutchmen and confuses aoe for a viable career.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by princeofkabul »

capitanaragante wrote:Wow! Wild gangsta has appeared! Ur so much full of bullshit, everytime I see you online you''re in 2nd liet Deccan xD even when there''s better games hosted. Oh well. Maybe it''s better this way. Those liet deccans suits for your skill level."

Yes make up stuff to justify u sucking balls. While your at it you mayaswell give veni a virtual reach around since his ball pubes are allready giving ur teeth a good buffing. You know i rape you, I honestly hav no idea of what ur rank is but i have seen a 1st lt substantially outplay you using the same civ. Also you can probably count the times u hav beat me using those two worrisome egg shaped things in ur sack. so dont mention skill level because u just plain suck.

Im sure veni has enough fortitude to defend his own bullshitting even though hes a dutchmen and confuses aoe for a viable career.

Sorry but it''s not possible that 1st liet would ever beat me because. 1. Im awesome and there are only handful of ppl who can outplay me and they are pr +40. 2 Im not playing with liets like you ahahahaha xD
No Flag blackstarop
Skirmisher

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by blackstarop »

Lol he even loses to those 1st lts sometimes wich is even funnier .TGR clan was made by fard and he added all his high elo accounts to it .If i add all my accounts to hp 33 the overall goes to 2900+ we also have lower elo people in the clan because they dont play team so who cares anyway points are easy to get u just need some skillz xD.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by princeofkabul »

There are my accounts on the clan which are keeping it highest.:) Fard is also inactive, I think it doesn't count any of his accounts then right? Im keeping the clan active with my accs while the great Fard sensei is absent. Roby you should comeback, the retarded trio can't be lost just yeat. Retards ftw.
France iNcog
Ninja

The famous clans in AOE?

Post by iNcog »

capitanaragante wrote:Wow! Wild gangsta has appeared! Ur so much full of bullshit, everytime I see you online you''re in 2nd liet Deccan xD even when there''s better games hosted. Oh well. Maybe it''s better this way. Those liet deccans suits for your skill level."

damn how mad r u
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.