Host Saturday SMACKDOWN or Friday smackdown

Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: Host Saturday SMACKDOWN or Friday smackdown

Post by sirmusket »

dietschlander wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Mimsy for President wrote:Let them casht and you'll see how talented they are !

31, me and Forgrin i believe make 1 solid team :) @forgrin

Dear sirmusket, do you have a reference/link for me? Hators gonna hate, don't be bothered, you're doing a fine job

Thank you for your kind words, yes haters will hate idc, what link do you want, I dont cast myself cause australia doesn't have close enough twitch server to connect to thats why youll alway see me casting with forgrin :) on his channel , i guess i can give you his
https://www.twitch.tv/forgrin14
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

sirmusket wrote:
Method_man714 wrote:If you want more viewers why would u let sir musket cast?

and me and Forgrin once scored 30 viewers that pretty nice considering it wasnt even on the esoc channel, so your comment is irrelevant, i once watched documentary on how this guy sat home all day and would abuse people online to make himeself feel better, he was like 200kg fat :) and thats all he did everyday, i hope for the sake of everyone that isnt you, cause by the looks of it thats all your doign to me , being a dick :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:

A whole 30 viewers! Omg you must be proud.
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

I believe aizamk and wicked Cossack might b the best duo tbh
Also methodman and sirmusket calm down guys let's stop pouring on the salt alright?
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

I just gave my humble opinion and I got tons of abuse from the unstable kid, such a hard life.
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

I dont know who want to revive but dont forget that zuta and interjection were good players.
Interjection was like pr25 inactive/pr30 active sup player.
Zuta pr30 inactive/pr35 active sup player.
I just wanna show that pr 25 skill should be the minimal requeriments for casting a game. Below that players dont really have experience to tell whats happening ingame.
Plus next to this they need amazing skill for cast aswell. :)
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Dsy wrote:I dont know who want to revive but dont forget that zuta and interjection were good players.
I just wanna show that pr 25 skill should be the minimal requeriments for casting a game. Below that players dont really have experience to tell whats happening ingame.

We all good, thanks for heads up anyway :D , Forgrin might not be pr25 lvl but he still understands concepts of game really well!
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Method_man714 wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Method_man714 wrote:If you want more viewers why would u let sir musket cast?

and me and Forgrin once scored 30 viewers that pretty nice considering it wasnt even on the esoc channel, so your comment is irrelevant, i once watched documentary on how this guy sat home all day and would abuse people online to make himeself feel better, he was like 200kg fat :) and thats all he did everyday, i hope for the sake of everyone that isnt you, cause by the looks of it thats all your doign to me , being a dick :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:

A whole 30 viewers! Omg you must be proud.

Which is good considering it was streamed under new channel !
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

rsy wrote:I believe aizamk and wicked Cossack might b the best duo tbh
Also methodman and sirmusket calm down guys let's stop pouring on the salt alright?

Well me and Forgrin will be starting our own thing soon, and Aiz or wicked havnt shown interest in this as far as i can see...
United States of America Mvp618
Skirmisher
ESO: Mvp618

Post by Mvp618 »

sirmusket wrote:

Well me and Forgrin will be starting our own thing soon, and Aiz or wicked havnt shown interest in this as far as i can see...

I'm looking very forward to not watching this.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Mvp618 wrote:
sirmusket wrote:

I'm looking very forward to not watching this.

Ok thank you for your comment that I bet we were all dying to hear :)
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Dsy wrote:I dont know who want to revive but dont forget that zuta and interjection were good players.

25 is not enough to cast tbh.
Like interjection was a great caster but he presented and explained things very well, but he needed a good player with him.
When I watch other RTS I don't know, I like a lot when casters predict what's going to happen and why, and even a pr30 is not able to do this most of time.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:

25 is not enough to cast tbh.
Like interjection was a great caster but he presented and explained things very well, but he needed a good player with him.
When I watch other RTS I don't know, I like a lot when casters predict what's going to happen and why, and even a pr30 is not able to do this most of time.

Lol why was interjection a good caster? He just made the same old jokes 1000 times in a row, he had zero respect by making players and viewers ( he would make everyone wait extra minutes so he could set up his shit after everyone has greened up every game (he should've set this up before)), he would scream, and he would cock block interesting comments from zuta. Also interjection MAYBE was 25 active sup player.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Oh method you do make me chuckle
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

Inter is a necessary part of the team for big streams, he asks the right questions for newer or low PR viewers to understand the game (most of the time). IMO two high-PR players talking abstract concepts isn't good for a big stream.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

forgrin wrote:Inter is a necessary part of the team for big streams, he asks the right questions for newer or low PR viewers to understand the game (most of the time). IMO two high-PR players talking abstract concepts isn't good for a big stream.

It's not abstract concepts, they explain why this timing works. Like in a game where you have France vs japan, a comment like "France used to bow rush but now with walls and yumis people learnt how to counter it, that's why fre players go for stagecoach and a falc timing" is very helpful.
I remember when I switched to TAD (I was lieut/captain), I tried japan and I had no clue about how to counter a tower rush for example and since nobody did that at high level, I couldn't find an answer in top players' recs.
Canada forgrin
Howdah

Post by forgrin »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
forgrin wrote:Inter is a necessary part of the team for big streams, he asks the right questions for newer or low PR viewers to understand the game (most of the time). IMO two high-PR players talking abstract concepts isn't good for a big stream.

It's not abstract concepts, they explain why this timing works. Like in a game where you have France vs japan, a comment like "France used to bow rush but now with walls and yumis people learnt how to counter it, that's why fre players go for stagecoach and a falc timing" is very helpful.
I remember when I switched to TAD (I was lieut/captain), I tried japan and I had no clue about how to counter a tower rush for example and since nobody did that at high level, I couldn't find an answer in top players' recs.

That's great and all for people PR25+ but does nothing for a lower level player. When I started watching tourneys etc I was PR 14 (which is I think the average PR or close to it of all active players) and I had no idea what Zuta talked about most of the time. The words "falc timing" mean little to those players, which form the viewer base outside of the 100 or so mid to high level players that hang about here. Most players at that level have no idea what stagecoach is or what it does.

A really consistent problem with esoc has been how out of touch it is with low PR players. Making the official streams unsuitable for them isn't moving in the right direction IMO.

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

If you're pr14, watching tourney games won't help you at all, that's why most of the viewers are pr20+.
If there's something you don't understand, you can ask it on forums, but imagine how boring it would be for decent players if the casters had to explain what stagecoach is.
Canada forgrin
Howdah

Post by forgrin »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:If you're pr14, watching tourney games won't help you at all, that's why most of the viewers are pr20+.
If there's something you don't understand, you can ask it on forums, but imagine how boring it would be for decent players if the casters had to explain what stagecoach is.

So your answer is essentially "low PR players shouldn't watch our tourneys." Lol, I'm glad you're not on the media team. It's not like it needs an in-depth explanation anyways, just a cursory 10s "this is what it does" tidbit. I'm sure you can survive that.

Edit: plus they'res always tons of time to talk about this in a game, alot of the time the casters are talking about vaguely related info not that relevant to the match.

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

If you're only pr14, then you have a problem, just improve and understand the commentaries.
Canada forgrin
Howdah

Post by forgrin »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:If you're only pr14, then you have a problem, just improve and understand the commentaries.

How are these players supposed to improve if we make the main content of the channels too high-level for them to understand? There really aren't decent resources to improve at this game if you're under pr20ish other than someone like Interjection. Lots of players watch our big streams, including low level ones, and we should be helping them improve too. The streams aren't solely for your benefit.

Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

interjection was helpful to the community, but his knowledge is lacking but he explains things to below pr25 that could b quite helpful, he also brought hype. But the dynamic duo was aizamk and sir musket
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

forgrin wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:If you're only pr14, then you have a problem, just improve and understand the commentaries.

How are these players supposed to improve if we make the main content of the channels too high-level for them to understand? There really aren't decent resources to improve at this game if you're under pr20ish other than someone like Interjection. Lots of players watch our big streams, including low level ones, and we should be helping them improve too. The streams aren't solely for your benefit.

To get pr25 you just need to execute one BO, nothing more, you don't need mechanics.
Like if you can jan rush and get 10 jans at 5min, you'll get captain for sure, same goes for a french musk/huss.
Commentaries are for aoe3 players, not for people who have never seen the game.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

Its not all about the PR guys. Interjection was like pr25-30 but he plays really good. Just watch his records. He was just an inactive player who was intresting more in streaming games rather than play it.
He was using control groups he used ceperate army groups, hotkeys for buildings, had decent micro and played a lot scenarios/single player games/watched recorded games for get knowledge of the game. He understood almost everything ingame.
He had the potential to be more than pr30 but he didnt care playing competitve. Thats all.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

Interjection played too much campaing speedrun so bored the game though...
Silly moves, he should have saved his energy to cast bigger events. :D
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Dsy wrote:Its not all about the PR guys. Interjection was like pr25-30 but he plays really good. Just watch his records. He was just an inactive player who was intresting more in streaming games rather than play it.
No, he was just lt co in nilla which is captain in TAD, he wasn't good sorry, he was a very good presentator though.
He was using control groups
I hope he did, I started using control groups when I was pr20 in nilla (which isn't even MS in TAD)
he used ceperate army groups, hotkeys for buildings,
had decent micro
micro doesn't matter at low level, what matter is game knowledge, and with a good game knowledge and no mechanics you should reach pr35.
and played a lot scenarios/single player games/watched recorded games for get knowledge of the game.
He understood almost everything ingame.
No he didn't, when I watch his streams, there's always something wrong in what he says, and most of the time, he just repeats what zuta says. Also he could only play nilla civs, how can he know everything then?
He had the potential to be more than pr30 but he didnt care playing competitve. Thats all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an inter hater, as I said, I liked a lot his cast because he presentated very well and it was very professional (except when he fails with the stream), but he didn't have a good game knowledge, and that's why he needed a good player with him.