Host Saturday SMACKDOWN or Friday smackdown

Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Re: Host Saturday SMACKDOWN or Friday smackdown

Post by Dsy »

You dont need to know BO-s and stuffs for cast a game. There is UI tells you about that.
You only need explain possibilities with those. Zuta understand more about those than inter, but inter had some knowledge aswell.

But yeah. Need 1 experts, but the other guy cant be totally noob neither. Needs experience of the game. Know how to looks like a sup rush game competitve level.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I think injerjection plus someone like h1o, samwise and ofc zutazuta works out really well, although on his own interjection can imo still deliver a more entertaining cast than a large amount of casts I have seen.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

I really like h2o casts. He drinks some litre water and just chilling with games. Hes relaxed like hell. :D
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

^ absolutely ---> https://youtu.be/YB87WD1FoKA?t=442

Regarding Interjection, the guy has given us lots of hilarious moments and I do miss him.
I'm not bothered by his flaws
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

He is raging only when plays and lose. :D
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Dsy wrote:Its not all about the PR guys. Interjection was like pr25-30 but he plays really good. Just watch his records. He was just an inactive player who was intresting more in streaming games rather than play it.
No, he was just lt co in nilla which is captain in TAD, he wasn't good sorry, he was a very good presentator though.
He was using control groups
I hope he did, I started using control groups when I was pr20 in nilla (which isn't even MS in TAD)
he used ceperate army groups, hotkeys for buildings,
had decent micro
micro doesn't matter at low level, what matter is game knowledge, and with a good game knowledge and no mechanics you should reach pr35.
and played a lot scenarios/single player games/watched recorded games for get knowledge of the game.
He understood almost everything ingame.
No he didn't, when I watch his streams, there's always something wrong in what he says, and most of the time, he just repeats what zuta says. Also he could only play nilla civs, how can he know everything then?
He had the potential to be more than pr30 but he didnt care playing competitve. Thats all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an inter hater, as I said, I liked a lot his cast because he presentated very well and it was very professional (except when he fails with the stream), but he didn't have a good game knowledge, and that's why he needed a good player with him.

i agree with this, but was a little harsh
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Be glad Inter casts this game and not some shitty minecraft server.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Dsy wrote:Its not all about the PR guys. Interjection was like pr25-30 but he plays really good. Just watch his records. He was just an inactive player who was intresting more in streaming games rather than play it.
No, he was just lt co in nilla which is captain in TAD, he wasn't good sorry, he was a very good presentator though.
He was using control groups
I hope he did, I started using control groups when I was pr20 in nilla (which isn't even MS in TAD)
he used ceperate army groups, hotkeys for buildings,
had decent micro
micro doesn't matter at low level, what matter is game knowledge, and with a good game knowledge and no mechanics you should reach pr35.
and played a lot scenarios/single player games/watched recorded games for get knowledge of the game.
He understood almost everything ingame.
No he didn't, when I watch his streams, there's always something wrong in what he says, and most of the time, he just repeats what zuta says. Also he could only play nilla civs, how can he know everything then?
He had the potential to be more than pr30 but he didnt care playing competitve. Thats all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an inter hater, as I said, I liked a lot his cast because he presentated very well and it was very professional (except when he fails with the stream), but he didn't have a good game knowledge, and that's why he needed a good player with him.

Im beginning to really hate you =P :(
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Be glad Inter casts this game and not some shitty minecraft server.

Well said, diarouga should show more respect imo
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

I agree. Diarouga should show more respect.
Inter was one of the guy who took big part of revive the game by getting huge attention casting tournament games.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

I respect inter, I've already said this, you simply can't say that he's a good playe who understands everything about the game.
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Be glad Inter casts this game and not some shitty minecraft server.

Correction - have casted... long, long time ago, aprox when you we're born
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

What makes you think Diarouga doesn't respect Interjection? He is literally pointing out facts; Interjection is neither particularly good at nor knowledgable about aoe3. He is a good caster generally speaking though.
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

Hazza54321 wrote:Oh method you do make me chuckle

<3
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
United States of America Mvp618
Skirmisher
ESO: Mvp618

Post by Mvp618 »

u dont need to be good at the game to have a high level understanding of it. People mad arrogant and think that their high mechanical skill means they understand the game better than others.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Mvp618 wrote:u dont need to be good at the game to have a high level understanding of it. People mad arrogant and think that their high mechanical skill means they understand the game better than others.

I did think like you when I was captain but I was wrong. You don't need to be good mechanically in aoe3. If you understand the game fully but can't micro, you'll be colonel regardless.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Mvp618 wrote:u dont need to be good at the game to have a high level understanding of it. People mad arrogant and think that their high mechanical skill means they understand the game better than others.

I did think like you when I was captain but I was wrong. You don't need to be good mechanically in aoe3. If you understand the game fully but can't micro, you'll be colonel regardless.

not really, you need some micro skills, plenty of pr35- have good game knowledge
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

The 2 things are related. For example, if you don't get the most out of a unit with micro you can't assess the real value of it.
Image Image Image
Skirmisher

Post by Mvp618 »

Not to mention we can actually watch high level game play, whether it be through streams or recordings. There are different ways of increasing game knowledge without actually playing at a high level.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Mvp618 wrote:Not to mention we can actually watch high level game play, whether it be through streams or recordings. There are different ways of increasing game knowledge without actually playing at a high level.

It will tell you what they do, not why they do this, and the game knowledge is knowing why they do this lol.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

I think any content is great. If some people want to cast just set up a time and give it a go and build up a following.

With regards to casting, I think we could use more interjection type commentators tbh. Though I would pair them with someone that has great knowledge too.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

WickedCossack wrote:I think any content is great. If some people want to cast just set up a time and give it a go and build up a following.

With regards to casting, I think we could use more interjection type commentators tbh. Though I would pair them with someone that has great knowledge too.
It's me, Mario Mimsy!
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

He has good knowledge of the game though, just some people try to act like they would be the God of AOE3...
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Mvp618 wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
rsy wrote:I believe aizamk and wicked Cossack might b the best duo tbh
Also methodman and sirmusket calm down guys let's stop pouring on the salt alright?

Well me and Forgrin will be starting our own thing soon, and Aiz or wicked havnt shown interest in this as far as i can see...

I'm looking very forward to not watching this.

like we not look forward to see your advanced mill sending games xD
Skirmisher

Post by Mvp618 »

deleted_user wrote:
Mvp618 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I'm looking very forward to not watching this.

like we not look forward to see your advanced mill sending games xD

Aww, you are so cute you evolution denying fool.