Cheater

No Flag FakeAccount
Crossbow

Cheater

Post by FakeAccount »

I will hide our names in order to avoid accusing anyone, I made this account cause I don't want to be banned. I would like to know if I'm allowed to reveal his name on ESOC since I have evidences. Maybe he is a known cheater, and I'm wasting my time posting this, but I raged hard and want to make him pay cause these guys helped killing aoe3.

He was France, I was Russia. We played on one of the most standard maps (RE patch)
He aged up to colonial with tower and 200c (WTF), his vills were very exposed and I killed 3 cdb's with my cossacks. From there I played very safe, investing in eco, massing musks , cossacks and strelets. With a very bad eco he managed to hold my colonial, he recovered so quickly spamming huss everywhere, aged after a while and he barely fought for resources while I was securing hunts. ¿Where is he gathering from to make that many huss?

His favorite unit was musketeer. He made 158 musks with 15434 resources in total which is impossible since only those musks would cost 15800. He also made 96 huss, 16 xbows 18 skirms and minute men.

I killed more units than him, even when mine were russian musks, strelets and cossacks vs huss, musks (veteran when he hit fortress) and skirms.
Attachments
overall.png
military.png
graph 2.png
graph 1.png
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: Cheater

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Well, the problem here is that none of us can really do anything about it, so the cheating reports don't hold a lot of value. Only thing you can do is contact MS and hope they do something, which is unlikely.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

We add cheaters to blacklist in ESO-Assistant, so it's something; at least people will know who not to play with.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Thank you for taking the time to do this analysis on your game. Please PM me a link to the game on age com. I keep a watch on this sort of thing. I recently played someone on vanilla where they did something similar (spawning 10 falcs and 10 culvs instantly several times throughout a 45 minute game). I maintain a list of cheating accounts for people who I find doing this consistently. I think lots of people are curious or do dumb things once and a while, but some people consistently do these things.

Heres some ways I have found cheating:

1. Add up all the buildings they made, all the units they made and if its more than they gathered then they cheated. Be careful on this one, it should be a large difference otherwise you likely just miscalculated. This is what you did and is the most conclusive

2. Another way to check is to look at gather rates vs villager counts. If someone has half your villager count but is gathering equal to you and you are not idled etc. This one is a lot harder to pinpoint. You can also see weird spikes in gather rates (like in a game when someone gets wood crates their wood goes from zero gather rate to high gather rate). It is trickier to do this analysis.

3. Explorer reviving on its own at 100 HP. This is a sign of invisible units near by. The map hack from moesbar places invisible spyglasses on the map. They revive explorer. Make sure no native scout is possible then very likely cheating.

4. Villager counts grow in ways not possible. Look for spikes where 5 CDB came in instead of 4. Oh and its also off sync with tc production so its impossible for a villager to come out of the tc. I played a guy as dutch who blatantly spawned 30 settlers. Also have played a france player who spawned 2 settlers by accident, deleted them, then spawned his cdb.

In the mid range PR unknown players are cheating quite a bit from my experience the past few weeks.
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06

Post by _H2O »

Niceking if you are actually maintaining blacklist you should PM me. I just installed that program and see the tool has added ~5 people. I have a list that has more people that you do not have.

ESOC Blacklist blocks accounts from playing in ESOC events and blocks them from our top 10 ELO in the sidebar. I guess this is the last thing I am updating for ESOC :D.

Since this list blocks you from participating it is only for accounts that have done great damage for long periods of time by cheating. Someone who spawned vils in team games a few times then stopped is given some leniency. If it gets to the point where you are in the top 10 elo its pretty obvious you have over done it.
United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

Wow now it takes all this work just to prove someone cheats in this game? Microsoft better get their shit together!
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
No Flag FakeAccount
Crossbow

Post by FakeAccount »

Forgot to tell you to check screenshots 3 and 4. His eco flats after reaching age III while huge spikes on military population :D, and those are nothing he could ship like goons, cannons cuirs...just veteran musks and huss.
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

When I see people cheat then it's an entirely different game to me. It then comes down to who can drop trick better when I see units of theirs spawn out of nowhere then everything changes lol
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

It's funny how upset people get when someone cheats. After all, it can only happen once per account...

Please send a report to Microsoft using the e-mail address found on their aoe3 forums.
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

zoom wrote:It's funny how upset people get when someone cheats. After all, it can only happen once per account...

Please send a report to Microsoft using the e-mail address found on their aoe3 forums.

You remember some account when went by the name herde?
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

One of my friend played against a cheater who played Russia and trained vills in batches of 4
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

A lot of people out of sync the game to maintain high ranks, so put them against the moesboys.
Error 404: Signature not found
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by noissance »

P i k i l i c wrote:One of my friend played against a cheater who played Russia and trained vills in batches of 4

As portugal, i can train 6 villagers at once.
But seriously, i didnt know they could edit batches.
Yesterday, i met a cheater on base defense, where he had invisible units sieging the walls, and checking on his agecommunity custom game stats i found this:
Seriously, who cheats in scenarios!
Attachments
Cheat unit made.PNG
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

noissance wrote:
P i k i l i c wrote:One of my friend played against a cheater who played Russia and trained vills in batches of 4

As portugal, i can train 6 villagers at once.
But seriously, i didnt know they could edit batches.
Yesterday, i met a cheater on base defense, where he had invisible units sieging the walls, and checking on his agecommunity custom game stats i found this:
Seriously, who cheats in scenarios!

Someone who has noticed that kids get upset by it.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

noissance wrote:Seriously, who cheats in scenarios!

A lot of people actually, I don't even recall seeing cheats in supremacy but I see it all the time in scenarios. The host often creates a slightly altered version of the scenario, granting him some sort of advantage over everyone else (units train faster/extra units/resources/whatever). Best thing is that some players will not even notice/remember and then host the "hacked" version themselves, only to spread it further. Cheating in scenarios is rampant.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

If that's the case, then I commend and salute those fine members of our community on their achievements.

We are not worthy of your hacking skills!
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by noissance »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
noissance wrote:Seriously, who cheats in scenarios!

A lot of people actually, I don't even recall seeing cheats in supremacy but I see it all the time in scenarios. The host often creates a slightly altered version of the scenario, granting him some sort of advantage over everyone else (units train faster/extra units/resources/whatever). Best thing is that some players will not even notice/remember and then host the "hacked" version themselves, only to spread it further. Cheating in scenarios is rampant.

I checked the scenario, and it did not have IGC Physicspopper in it. I see more complaints of people doing it in quick search or rated games on here.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

I was in the game with Noissance. The player in question is a known hacker. I played barracks wars with him the game before, and he started spawning muskets with 500 hp and 100 attack out of nowhere. He also granted himself instant production when he was down to two buildings.

By the way, there is a huge difference between the host granting himself an artificial advantage (e.g. monster truck in the back just in case), and outright hacking.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Papist wrote:I was in the game with Noissance. The player in question is a known hacker. I played barracks wars with him the game before, and he started spawning muskets with 500 hp and 100 attack out of nowhere. He also granted himself instant production when he was down to two buildings.

By the way, there is a huge difference between the host granting himself an artificial advantage (e.g. monster truck in the back just in case), and outright hacking.

Well, it's true I haven't seen players "outright hacking" in scenarios, but I think the impact from "artificial advantage cheating" is pretty much the same, if not worse.
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06

Post by _H2O »

Same player different game made 12,240 food, 960 wood, 6200 gold worth of units (I backed out obvious shipments and age up politicians). I did not include buildings built or villagers as well.

Food:5887
Wood: 5799
Gold: 4916

Checked another game, same analysis. Spent on obvious units not including buildings which he clearly is paying for.

Spent 33975 700 20525
Gathered 12496 9455 7235

Sucks when you can feel something is not right, its not possible. If you dont have a ton of experience its really hard to tell when something is not possible and this makes it confusing to learn.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Papist wrote:I was in the game with Noissance. The player in question is a known hacker. I played barracks wars with him the game before, and he started spawning muskets with 500 hp and 100 attack out of nowhere. He also granted himself instant production when he was down to two buildings.

even the moderator of esoc breaks the rules of the website, amazing mods :D
7) Cheating or hacking accusations are forbidden. This includes any form of accusational thread directed at another in game user (people were trolling you, insulting you etc.) However justified your accusation may be, the people at ESOC can't do anything about it and it creates a negative, accusatory environment. Send a PM to Microsoft staff instead (Plus2Joe):http://forums.ageofempires.com/staff/
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

In regards to H20_ cheating detection methods.. I will point out I became very skilled in ALT-D my explorer multiple times now, the only thing that stops me in early game fromd oing it numoerous times is givign away XP to the enemy. But yeah, u dont necessarly need an invisiuble unit near the explorer to revive him, u just have to become good at ALT-D and u can just do it every few seconds.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

deleted_user wrote:

even the moderator of esoc breaks the rules of the website, amazing mods :D
7) Cheating or hacking accusations are forbidden. This includes any form of accusational thread directed at another in game user (people were trolling you, insulting you etc.) However justified your accusation may be, the people at ESOC can't do anything about it and it creates a negative, accusatory environment. Send a PM to Microsoft staff instead (Plus2Joe):http://forums.ageofempires.com/staff/

It seems you missed a crucial detail. Try again.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Cocaine wrote:In regards to H20_ cheating detection methods.. I will point out I became very skilled in ALT-D my explorer multiple times now, the only thing that stops me in early game fromd oing it numoerous times is givign away XP to the enemy. But yeah, u dont necessarly need an invisiuble unit near the explorer to revive him, u just have to become good at ALT-D and u can just do it every few seconds.

lol alt-d is a skill now?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Today someone alt-d'd against me in an unskilled manner and fed me 135xp while accomplishing nothing. So theres surely skill in alt d'ing especially if you're not that smart.