Cheater

United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Re: Cheater

Post by _H2O »

Cocaine wrote:In regards to H20_ cheating detection methods.. I will point out I became very skilled in ALT-D my explorer multiple times now, the only thing that stops me in early game fromd oing it numoerous times is givign away XP to the enemy. But yeah, u dont necessarly need an invisiuble unit near the explorer to revive him, u just have to become good at ALT-D and u can just do it every few seconds.

Reviving him at exactly 100 hp but then not moving him for the entire duration of the game.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Let me guess it was titumir
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

noissance wrote:
P i k i l i c wrote:One of my friend played against a cheater who played Russia and trained vills in batches of 4

As portugal, i can train 6 villagers at once.
But seriously, i didnt know they could edit batches.
Yesterday, i met a cheater on base defense, where he had invisible units sieging the walls, and checking on his agecommunity custom game stats i found this:
Seriously, who cheats in scenarios!

As any European civ you can train 10 vills at once, but pikilic meant batches, though!
I played a Lost game with @Rikikipu once and we came across a cheater, who created Fluffy dogs at the beginning of the game, so yeah, it happens, cheaters are like fckd from scratch, so there's nothing stopping them from cheating in scenario games... :hmm:
No Flag Generator
Musketeer

Post by Generator »

I don't understand why people care about what rank they are in the game. If you're major+ then it's harder to find a game while hovering around PR 25 will allow you to play in most games. I just don't really try and win a lot but rather value having fun and trying new things. People who cheat now just confuse me on why they do what they do unless their motivation is to troll.
Germany optimusprime
Advanced Player
ESO: optimus__prime

Post by optimusprime »

i would love to Play with such a Units :D
i would love to Play with such a Units :D
:huh: :huh: :dry: :ohmy:
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

optimusprime wrote:
LOL.jpg

What are the normal stats?
Germany optimusprime
Advanced Player

Post by optimusprime »

max is 70 dmg with ger teamcard
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

70 damage with german team cav attack card, all arsenal upgrades, cavalry combat, hand cavalry attack.
Error 404: Signature not found
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Natives?
Germany optimusprime
Advanced Player

Post by optimusprime »

nats have Speed and hp ups not dmg up
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

_H2O wrote:Thank you for taking the time to do this analysis on your game. Please PM me a link to the game on age com. I keep a watch on this sort of thing. I recently played someone on vanilla where they did something similar (spawning 10 falcs and 10 culvs instantly several times throughout a 45 minute game). I maintain a list of cheating accounts for people who I find doing this consistently. I think lots of people are curious or do dumb things once and a while, but some people consistently do these things.

Heres some ways I have found cheating:

1. Add up all the buildings they made, all the units they made and if its more than they gathered then they cheated. Be careful on this one, it should be a large difference otherwise you likely just miscalculated. This is what you did and is the most conclusive

2. Another way to check is to look at gather rates vs villager counts. If someone has half your villager count but is gathering equal to you and you are not idled etc. This one is a lot harder to pinpoint. You can also see weird spikes in gather rates (like in a game when someone gets wood crates their wood goes from zero gather rate to high gather rate). It is trickier to do this analysis.

3. Explorer reviving on its own at 100 HP. This is a sign of invisible units near by. The map hack from moesbar places invisible spyglasses on the map. They revive explorer. Make sure no native scout is possible then very likely cheating.

4. Villager counts grow in ways not possible. Look for spikes where 5 CDB came in instead of 4. Oh and its also off sync with tc production so its impossible for a villager to come out of the tc. I played a guy as dutch who blatantly spawned 30 settlers. Also have played a france player who spawned 2 settlers by accident, deleted them, then spawned his cdb.

In the mid range PR unknown players are cheating quite a bit from my experience the past few weeks.

Those were good ones.

I'd also add you can check "free units" in the resources tab : it shows all the units you get from shipments and treasures. If the guy has more free units than possible (for example one guy once had 80 free units in colonial as france, while the max is somewhere close to 20 when you send all cdbs + 8 bows + 3 huss) it most likely means he's cheating. Be careful with some civs like china though, they get an insane amount of free units without any cheat.

Check the xp graph : once a guy had +2k xp at 5 min in the game. Since he was aztec he could have used the market BB, but he didn't have a market and didn't even gather the 500g you need for this BB. You can check all those graphs anyway and if something is weird, like a huge resources/vils/units spike, it most likely means he's cheating.

You can also use all graphs together to check his shipments. I once spotted a guy doing a 4 cdb / 700w / 3 huss / 700g semi while aging at 7:30. Looking at the graph, I saw he got those shipments 20 sec from each other instead of the normal 40 sec. That means he cheated.

I once also spotted the guy made no houses while massing stuff. Like he had 1 house for the whole game, you can see that looking at the map or even in the "buildings" graph. It means he's spawning his stuff regardless of population limits, so cheating too.

So if you use all those tricks whenever you feel like you've been cheated (for example if the guy plays like shit but still gets OP mass, or has inflated score etc) it's almost impossible to not spot the cheat. Then you can just take screens and share
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

optimusprime wrote:
LOL.jpg

Lol optimus prime accusing other people of cheating. That's really the pot calling the kettle black... You should be ashamed to even post here
Regardless, 84 attack gends is indeed impossible.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag Generator
Musketeer

Post by Generator »

optimusprime wrote:
LOL.jpg

wow that's pretty sad players would do that
Germany optimusprime
Advanced Player

Post by optimusprime »

Kaiserklein wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
LOL.jpg

Lol optimus prime accusing other people of cheating. That's really the pot calling the kettle black... You should be ashamed to even post here

THX for so nice words :D why shouldnt i accuse? prefer to go back o the cellar, you paranoid asshole. better some proves would be nice
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

optimusprime wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
LOL.jpg

THX for so nice words :D why shouldnt i accuse? prefer to go back o the cellar, you paranoid asshole. better some proves would be nice

Because you're KingReglin xD.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

To be fair there's not any definitive evidence he cheats, just quite a bit of sketchy behavior.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Everyone knows you're cheating lol. I don't even need to prove it, it's common knowledge. You're also a dropper, can't post the screen though or it's gonna be removed.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Stop the bs cheat accusation.
Image Image Image