Asian temples

No Flag edwinchang
Crossbow

Asian temples

Post by edwinchang »

Ok,when playing Asian countries,we would need to build temples in order to progress to the next stage.
The question is,when ordering villagers to build the temples,will the time decrease?
Is it true that the more villagers build the temple,the faster we will progress to the next stage?
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Re: Asian temples

Post by noissance »

Putting more villagers on wonders decreases the build time progressively, till a point.
Error 404: Signature not found
No Flag ssaraf
Dragoon
ESO: robinhood_xing

Post by ssaraf »

first 4 vills reduce 10 seconds each , next 4 vills reduce 5 seconds each... max 8 vills , thanks @umeu for the knowledge :)
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

ssaraf wrote:first 4 vills reduce 10 seconds each , next 4 vills reduce 5 seconds each... max 8 vills , thanks @umeu for the knowledge :)

there you have it, OP!
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

what is the optimal number of vills one should build wonder with?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Well the efficiency is largest with zero villagers building it. That does mean it takes pretty long for you to age up however, which can be a big deal. Japan and india usually do 1 villager or so, china does about 4 I believe to age 2. The 4 for china is chosen so that right when 700g for your ff arrives and has been gathered, youll also have another 300g and 1200f so that you can throw down your wonder for the age up right away. If youd age earlier (so more vills on wonder) then the 700g comes earlier but youll have to wait for 1200f while if you do one later youll be waiting for 700g. It might be 5 vills though.

If china ages with the porcelain tower, it puts more vills on it because every second the porcelain tower is done earlier is a second it gathers resources for you.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

Jerom wrote:Japan and india usually do 1 villager or so,

I play with India and plan to lay the foundation of wonder at around 3 min mark, before the transition i train vill to make count to 12 which consequently makes age up a bit late. But i preferably want to age up with euro civs timing, any advice.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Dont do that would be the best advice I have xd
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

what? are you saying i should do 10/10 always?
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

As India age up when you have the resources to do so with one VIL on the wonder. If you are late you are late. Constant VIL production is important.

Sometimes you may go up to 2-3 if you are getting all ined or are super late.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Jerom wrote:Well the efficiency is largest with zero villagers building it. That does mean it takes pretty long for you to age up however, which can be a big deal. Japan and india usually do 1 villager or so, china does about 4 I believe to age 2. The 4 for china is chosen so that right when 700g for your ff arrives and has been gathered, youll also have another 300g and 1200f so that you can throw down your wonder for the age up right away. If youd age earlier (so more vills on wonder) then the 700g comes earlier but youll have to wait for 1200f while if you do one later youll be waiting for 700g. It might be 5 vills though.

If china ages with the porcelain tower, it puts more vills on it because every second the porcelain tower is done earlier is a second it gathers resources for you.

1 is not necesarily the best, you also delay market upgrades, or otto cons vills, or wood trickle, or shrines, or porcelain tower, etc
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Nor did I claim any count is best. I just stated what is usual.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

In ffa I age late because i am getting markeT ups and racing for TP's and strategic natives, so age 2 I do 3 vils, age 3 i got all 8. age 4 just one or zero, for age 5 anywhere from 0-8vils.... depending on how greedy I want to be..... sometimes its better to age a little later being a little more prepared cause as India I can get to age 5 while people are still in age 3 and then they say "whoa! get that guy!"