SirMusket Apology

Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

SirMusket Apology

Post by sirmusket »

I’m sorry,
As most of you all have heard the rumours, of me hacking, or being hacked, the reality is simple and unfortunate, the truth is what most of you already thought or by now presumed, yes, I did hack, and I’m sorry for that, before all of you scroll down and begin your ranting, all I ask is for you to hear me out, as I want to share my thoughts and emotions that have resulted because of this.
Basically I installed a file roughly 2 weeks ago, which yes, was a UI alteration that allowed me to do basically whatever I wanted, my friend @AraGun urged me not do this once I had showed him in a friendly game. I thought it wouldn’t be a big deal, and after 1-2 games id simply remove it. As you all probably guessed, that didn’t go my way. It wouldn’t be a big deal, no one will find out, just a few games, these were my excuses that I used to ignore people around me. Thank you for those, that didn’t mention it once, and didn’t put me in uncomfortable position while playing @forgrin @Mitoe , but I knew by then it was over, every twitch chat I’d visit, every ESOC post, every discord group chat, was centered around me, hacking, my way out of it? Blaming others for my mistakes, and it sucked. I basically created an entire story just to avoid what I had done. Links to JP community, screenshots on piroshiki’s twitter, and recorded games, the evidence was there alright, and yet I refused it. Just to add, these hacks were used on both my acc’s ChallengerBuran and SirMusket. I’m not saying every game I played involved hacks, almost all games I played with friends were hack free, but the ones on quick search were a disaster. The file is now deleted thankfully, I took care of that a few days ago, but of course these kinds of things don’t go away that lightly, most of you, and the few that were on my side, perhaps may view me differently, it’s hard to ask for forgiveness, but still I do. To those that I’ve insulted, and argued with, for only telling the truth, I apologize once again, @Mr_Bramboy , @pecelot , @tedere12 and others. Me streaming and uploading videos to YouTube was my hope of a way out to gain everyone’s trust, how foolish. All that said I wish to return to streaming/YouTube and be a part of this community again, and engage in discussions without the thought of this matter occurring again. I’d like to thank Mitoe for helping me along the way, as he was the first I deeply shared this message to, AraGun for sticking up for me even though he was the one that clearly saw the hacks at use first, but kept his word. But this isn’t about a few people, im apologizing to the entirety of the community for my mistake, and those who were once friends that I have pushed away just because they were telling me what I didn't want to hear, most of you probably know who you are. Once again I’m deeply sorry for what I’ve done and I hope at least some of you can forgive me for this. Of course there will still be people out there that will look at this message and just ignore it, but I urge you, if your not going to say anything positively, please, leave it for another time or pm me. Until next time,
SirMusket
:oops: :sad:
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Re: SirMusket Apology

Post by Mitoe »

Hey man, everyone's done something they come to regret later at some point in their lives. That's just part of being human.

Good on you for being honest about it, and "welcome back" to the community I guess ;)
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Mitoe wrote:Hey man, everyone's done something they come to regret later at some point in their lives. That's just part of being human.

Good on you for being honest about it, and "welcome back" to the community I guess ;)

Thank's Mitoe :flowers:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Life is this weird thing where everyone makes mistakes. I've made a lot and anyone who says they haven't is being naive and ignorant, no matter the medium. What is important is owning up to these mistakes. I'm glad you've made this post, it shows character despite what has happened in the past.

Life is also weird in that forgiveness is a thing, too. And I'm willing to forget what has happened before and just move on, and I'd expect a lot of people will share this same opinion; I urge them to.

Man, it's aoe, let's just have fun. In each mistake is a lesson to be learned and I'm confident OP has learned it.

Besides one time I walled in my teammates TC in a comp stomp. No one is perfect.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

deleted_user wrote:Besides one time I walled in my teammates TC in a comp stomp. No one is perfect.

Guilty is charged... :(
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

deleted_user wrote:Life is this weird thing where everyone makes mistakes. I've made a lot and anyone who says they haven't is being naive and ignorant. What is important is owning up to these mistakes. I'm glad you've made this post, it showed character despite what has happened in the past.

Life is also weird in that forgiveness is a thing, too. And I'm willing to forget what has happened before and just move on, and I'd expect a lot of people will share this same opinion; I urge them to.

Man, it's aoe, let's just have fun. In each mistake is a lesson to be learned and I'm confident OP has learned it.

Besides one time I walled in my teammates TC in a comp stomp. No one is perfect.

Thank's Callen :love: :flowers:
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Thank you for this. It is good that you admit mistakes that you made. Now if we could also stop flaming eachother that'd be great. I'm willing to.
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

Thank you for telling the whole truth and apologizing, welcome back :smile:
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Thank you for this. It is good that you admit mistakes that you made. Now if we could also stop flaming eachother that'd be great. I'm willing to.

Thanks man, and sorry again for flames in past, I'm willing to stop aswell, and maybe we can get to know each other more in future because I think we both got on the wrong foot with each other. :)
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

P i k i l i c wrote:Thank you for telling the whole truth and apologizing, welcome back :smile:

India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

It takes courage to come out and admit the mistake. I am happy that it is finally over and we get to see some more quality content on youtube and twitch. I urge people to stop flame SirMusket, he needs appreciation.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Octanium wrote:It takes courage to come out and admit the mistake. I am happy that it is finally over and we get to see some more quality content on youtube and twitch. I urge people to stop flame SirMusket, he needs appreciation.

:cry: you flatter me
Germany 666_X
Skirmisher
ESO: Einhornleiche

Post by 666_X »

Lets hope you won't become aufwiedersehen 2.0
risi12345 : jerom ist fine
risi12345 : u make sam epiki wuth 700 Wood one barak
Hardcoar : what does the following have in common? 1. tibia best team-player;. 2. noel top seed of anything. 3. this game.
Hardcoar : all are indications of a #stronkera
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

what? no link for the hax? why am I here?

joking, glad you did what you did. glhf!
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Well... Off with his head.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Re:

Post by sirmusket »

lemmings121 wrote:what? no link for the hax? why am I here?

joking, glad you did what you did. glhf!

:? I explained above im pretty sure, jp community -> anyway ty :)
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

Typical sirmusket, always knew he was a corporal deep down.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

InsectPoison wrote:Typical sirmusket, always knew he was a corporal deep down.

:lol: :roll:, Lance Corporal*
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Fortunately I never played with you, my suspects were right eventually. Sad
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

now that's a mature response, it must must be difficult to admit that your behavior was wrong.
My own experience from cheating: [spoiler=spoiler]I used to play counter strike 1.6 a lot in the past, I managed to be a quite-good player with a >60% efficiency but never good enough to get the top 15 places on a random server's board. I randomly came up some cheats while browsing in a counter strike forum, it was an aimbot and the famous wall hack. At first I experimented with the aimbot, it was pretty funny. But you eventually get blocked from the server. The wall hack is not easy to spot if you use it very carefully, which I did and managed to gain some reputation in some servers. But mistakes occur, I was banned from the server and from many other servers too. I tried to play without cheats but it was very akward and definitely not fun. I was definitely feeling I was a much worse player already and I was getting bored. I stopped playing the game eventually. This might sound pessimistic or completely irrelevant. Either way I hope you get used to playing without cheats again and become a contributing member to this community with your youtube and twitch as you wish.[/spoiler]
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

tedere12 wrote:now that's a mature response, it must must be difficult to admit that your behavior was wrong.
My own experience from cheating: [spoiler=spoiler]I used to play counter strike 1.6 a lot in the past, I managed to be a quite-good player with a >60% efficiency but never good enough to get the top 15 places on a random server's board. I randomly came up some cheats while browsing in a counter strike forum, it was an aimbot and the famous wall hack. At first I experimented with the aimbot, it was pretty funny. But you eventually get blocked from the server. The wall hack is not easy to spot if you use it very carefully, which I did and managed to gain some knowledge reputation. But mistakes occur, I was banned from the server and from many other servers too. I tried to play without cheats but it was very akward and definitely not fun. I was definitely feeling I was a much worse player already and I was getting bored. I stopped playing the game eventually. This might sound pessimistic or completely irrelevant. Either way I hope you get used to playing without cheats again and become a contributing member to this community with your youtube and twitch as you wish.[/spoiler]

Thanks :P :D, also when i had hacks i still played without them half time, so not like I havnt played without them :P, played some games with Callen just then as a warmup and took few games, but thank you for your reply :)
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

time to bring the torch out of my closet....about time for some nice witchhunt!
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

knusch wrote:time to bring the torch out of my closet....about time for some nice witchhunt!

And the pitchforks!
r]
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:Fortunately I never played with you, my suspects were right eventually. Sad

Now I know why your signature doesn't say "Love how you want be to loved"
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Well as much as I don't want to admit it, it does take some balls to admit you've made a mistake, especially when you've dug yourself a bit of a hole. Way to go