Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
20%
h2o_ for real
2%
Aizamk
3%
Mitoe
2%
Umeu (he isnt ofc but hes somehow in every poll)
3%
Mongo10
1%
Breezebrothers
2%
Hazza54321 (for the lulz)
7%
PrinceofKabul <sec only option
4%
Samwise12
19%
Snowww
6%
someone else (comment)
11%

Total votes: 124

Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Re: whos the best teamplayer of all time?

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Gendarme wrote:I was mostly joking, though.
that joke was worth
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

This community has really forgott old pro. Samwise was a semi god. But people like braidon starsky natuphoenix was still more better. If you ask me the best team players i Will tell you ruthless. But i forget the Nick of op players that sometimes i Remember. This metà think samwise Is a good or veni or Erik in team. I respect all and i love all. But i want be honest, nagayumi was better of them and nagayumi wasn't better of the Guys i said and others. The Guys you let to vote have Be pr 38 in team, not more. There was team players that was real 50 or 45. Ruthless was the one i played more and was absolutely 5-6 lever more then samwise Who i played some games in 2009. There was the guy that get 3 Place in the wcg that was another Monster in team. Great_russia, thedemon other better. But Just lord_sami was better of the players you quoted. And lord_sami was the King in 2012. I'm not flamming Veni. But this community overrated him. He was a good 38 in team. But understand Guys. When age was Active top players was 45+++. Veni Will not have all this fame if he played in the old meta. Or if there was youtube and twitch i'm pretty sure all Will look others channels. What i have wrotten, i repeat becouse some Guys take all like personal, Is not to flame. Just the reality and Just my opinion <3
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

zoom wrote:
lordraphael wrote:also if you mention names like prince veni aiz etc you should also include erik. Hes probably the best teamplayer atm from what ive seen.
How does peak Veni compare to peak Prince?

How would i know ? I find the poll pretty useless tbh. Its already controversial to make a list for 1v1 imo, but in team its eben harder,almost impossible is say. If You then add the phrase "best of all time" to the question it becomes impossible to answer
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

the thing is about veni is that he makes his team better because he coordinates well
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

Mitoe wrote:Why am I an option and why did someone vote for me? o.O

i did vote for u obviously.. if u were an animal ud be the cutest panda on this planet..!
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Belgium stanleywinston
Dragoon
Beginner Division WinnerDonator 01
ESO: Stanley_Winston

Post by stanleywinston »

I should have never made this idiotic forum with all this dumb people in it... Obviously the best team player is Lachme, because #LACHMETOOSTRONK!
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

lol im sorry if i forgot to add players.. like also diarouga or those old pros.. but did u see theres a "some other" in the poll to vote ^^.. and all of these palyers played teamgames kaiser ..
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

NEED MORE XP
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

u forgot LACCCHME in the poll
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:@seban12 many good tg player are missing here.Please include IrishFaithful well known for op raiding,Risi123 ,hacchi,knushbelbar,pc91,etc these are the players I find missing atm Please include them in ur vote.
stop sucking Irish dix. There are better players for raiding, also can you upload a rec of irish team game? Well he actually raids very well

Why should I sux Irish dick? Senseless ,He is actually looking a legend to me and he is my personal favourite.Why do u mention I sux his dik seriously ?Are you mad or what?Are you disrespecting what I have said indirectly?wtf.This is a community where u can share anything u feel and I have the right for freedom to talk.Never say like that again.And yes I have some RECs of IrishFaithful (France) would like to post it soon.And funny part is i don't understand what u are trying to say.
:nwc:
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

I polled in someone else and I would like to mention it's IrishFaithful.I m same as zuta as he go bonkers with Victor_swe the legend I'm going bonkers with IrishFrenchful Op.
:nwc:
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:@seban12 many good tg player are missing here.Please include IrishFaithful well known for op raiding,Risi123 ,hacchi,knushbelbar,pc91,etc these are the players I find missing atm Please include them in ur vote.
stop sucking Irish dix. There are better players for raiding, also can you upload a rec of irish team game? Well he actually raids very well

this coming from you :D
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

LeBron
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

@Challenger_Marco

He's very good but you idolize him too much, apparently, nah I am not mad, this is what people tell me when I say h2o is the best player, I just showed respect for a player who is classified well at any tourney he signed up. If you respect Irish, that's cool, I actually do that with some other players. It's impossible to say who's the best team player anyway.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

r4go wrote:This community has really forgott old pro. Samwise was a semi god. But people like braidon starsky natuphoenix was still more better. If you ask me the best team players i Will tell you ruthless. But i forget the Nick of op players that sometimes i Remember. This metà think samwise Is a good or veni or Erik in team. I respect all and i love all. But i want be honest, nagayumi was better of them and nagayumi wasn't better of the Guys i said and others. The Guys you let to vote have Be pr 38 in team, not more. There was team players that was real 50 or 45. Ruthless was the one i played more and was absolutely 5-6 lever more then samwise Who i played some games in 2009. There was the guy that get 3 Place in the wcg that was another Monster in team. Great_russia, thedemon other better. But Just lord_sami was better of the players you quoted. And lord_sami was the King in 2012. I'm not flamming Veni. But this community overrated him. He was a good 38 in team. But understand Guys. When age was Active top players was 45+++. Veni Will not have all this fame if he played in the old meta. Or if there was youtube and twitch i'm pretty sure all Will look others channels. What i have wrotten, i repeat becouse some Guys take all like personal, Is not to flame. Just the reality and Just my opinion <3

Well, you're clueless. : )
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

princeofkabul wrote:
r4go wrote:This community has really forgott old pro. Samwise was a semi god. But people like braidon starsky natuphoenix was still more better. If you ask me the best team players i Will tell you ruthless. But i forget the Nick of op players that sometimes i Remember. This metà think samwise Is a good or veni or Erik in team. I respect all and i love all. But i want be honest, nagayumi was better of them and nagayumi wasn't better of the Guys i said and others. The Guys you let to vote have Be pr 38 in team, not more. There was team players that was real 50 or 45. Ruthless was the one i played more and was absolutely 5-6 lever more then samwise Who i played some games in 2009. There was the guy that get 3 Place in the wcg that was another Monster in team. Great_russia, thedemon other better. But Just lord_sami was better of the players you quoted. And lord_sami was the King in 2012. I'm not flamming Veni. But this community overrated him. He was a good 38 in team. But understand Guys. When age was Active top players was 45+++. Veni Will not have all this fame if he played in the old meta. Or if there was youtube and twitch i'm pretty sure all Will look others channels. What i have wrotten, i repeat becouse some Guys take all like personal, Is not to flame. Just the reality and Just my opinion <3

Why is he? Did he say something wrong? If yes, why? I actually agree with many things, but perhaps they're wrong, and you could explain why.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:

Why is he? Did he say something wrong? If yes, why? I actually agree with many things, but perhaps they're wrong, and you could explain why.

The guy is just mentionin' old players names pretty much. But he doesn't have personal experience playing on high lvl teamgames. Also I've played most of the guys he stated. Just because you're an old "pro" or whatever doesn't justify you being good at all. This is something which I find very irritating, coming from people who are not good at the game themselves.

That being said, SW12 and Challe were pretty damn strong.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

oh ye i forgot challe he once pretty much rekt a team alone with aztec..

NEED MORE XP
United States of America roiarthurbis
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: roiarthurbis

Post by roiarthurbis »

Why isn't my boy Bigv in this list? He's won every game for the last month. #MostImproved
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

princeofkabul wrote:
DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

The guy is just mentionin' old players names pretty much. But he doesn't have personal experience playing on high lvl teamgames. Also I've played most of the guys he stated. Just because you're an old
"pro" or whatever doesn't justify you being
good at all. This is something which I find very irritating, coming from people who are not good at the game themselves.

Prince u have never played starsky ruthless or the others, maybe you played lord_sami. Nagayumi and samwise. But you was Just a major or 33-34 in 2012. I can assure i've played High team level more then you. Ask Wascar or @breeze Can tell you that. Or Luke or xage. People Who played age Active. What you say Is nosense. I'm agree. Challe was very op. But i don't say if you come from old meta you are pro. In old meta there was pro, better pro and players that was Simply better. If u want speak about this meta i Will no speak about them ofc. But if One asked Who was the best team player. I'm Sorry i can't lie telling was you or veni or Sam. Ask grey_foxx that i played at High level and thar in old meta there was player whit skills over the 35 like this meta. You have never played a real pr 40+++ except bs_op and Naga or h2o. I know and i understand now you are One of the best and a calling of real pro in 1-1 or team is irriting you. But dude come on. Why we have to lie?? Old meta had so much Amazing players that. After 2010 there wasn't anymore. People saying it's hard to comparated the metà. For me Is not. I see a lot of streaming and i see big mistakes and horrible decision also at High levels now that old pro didn't make. I' m not agree whit you, but this doesn't mean i don't love you. I Will make you pregnat as you aske me always <3
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

r4go wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:
Show hidden quotes

The guy is just mentionin' old players names pretty much. But he doesn't have personal experience playing on high lvl teamgames. Also I've played most of the guys he stated. Just because you're an old
"pro" or whatever doesn't justify you being
good at all. This is something which I find very irritating, coming from people who are not good at the game themselves.

Prince u have never played starsky ruthless or the others, maybe you played lord_sami. Nagayumi and samwise. But you was Just a major or 33-34 in 2012. I can assure i've played High team level more then you. Ask Wascar or @breeze Can tell you that. Or Luke or xage. People Who played age Active. What you say Is nosense. I'm agree. Challe was very op. But i don't say if you come from old meta you are pro. In old meta there was pro, better pro and players that was Simply better. If u want speak about this meta i Will no speak about them ofc. But if One asked Who was the best team player. I'm Sorry i can't lie telling was you or veni or Sam. Ask grey_foxx that i played at High level and thar in old meta there was player whit skills over the 35 like this meta. You have never played a real pr 40+++ except bs_op and Naga or h2o. I know and i understand now you are One of the best and a calling of real pro in 1-1 or team is irriting you. But dude come on. Why we have to lie?? Old meta had so much Amazing players that. After 2010 there wasn't anymore. People saying it's hard to comparated the metà. For me Is not. I see a lot of streaming and i see big mistakes and horrible decision also at High levels now that old pro didn't make. I' m not agree whit you, but this doesn't mean i don't love you. I Will make you pregnat as you aske me always <3

Okay, first of all, why I need to ask anything from these mediocre at best players you just mentioned? I've played with Starsky, Sami,Naga,Samwise. Not sure why would it matter anyways. There are many old players in this very game atm who played at the same time as those dudes. Why don't you mention them? Like aiz and musketjr,raphael,fard etc are from same era as Lord_sami or even older . Also, you never have reached EVEN major so before you start calling who is pro and who is not take a look at yourself. Can you define what is real pr 40 please. if you start with that arguement I've played with pr 51 player. but yeah SW12 is fake pr anyways so why I even bother to mention that scrub. But sure I go ask Xage and luke... (who ever these guys even are). about dem real pros haha. damn I'd wish some of these older guys would come back and just demolish them hard so people like you wouldn't live in their fantasy world anymore, as I said before ignorance is strong in you. And what is with these pregnancy stuff anyways, you're like almost 30? leave me alone pedophile ok?
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

I would just Like to Point out That It Is Easier to Point Out What Is (In Your Opinion) people's Mistakes and Poor Decisions From A First person Point of View When You are Watching Every single Movement On All their Games played While Streaming As Opposed to a Selection Of Non First person recorded Games. Also The Definition Of What Is A Punishable mistake Has Changed In Accordance with A More refined Meta. I Dislike Over Glorification of Old school Players Just As Much As I dislike Alt-D. Also What is It With Italian players and Their Way of Thinking that their Opinion is Truth and Fact?
oranges.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Aizamk wrote:I would just Like to Point out That It Is Easier to Point Out What Is (In Your Opinion) people's Mistakes and Poor Decisions From A First person Point of View When You are Watching Every single Movement On All their Games played While Streaming As Opposed to a Selection Of Non First person recorded Games. Also The Definition Of What Is A Punishable mistake Has Changed In Accordance with A More refined Meta. I Dislike Over Glorification of Old school Players Just As Much As I dislike Alt-D. Also What is It With Italian players and Their Way of Thinking that their Opinion is Truth and Fact?

Mama told them that they are always right
r]
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

@Aizamk I Would Like To Point Out That I Can't Read Your Post Continuously; I Do Mental Pauses Between Each Word And If I Try To Read Too Quickly My Brain Will Overheat.

Why U Do Dis?
Pay more attention to detail.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

And yeah R4go, master sergeant 3v3 deccan doesn't count as high level teamgame. sorry : S
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

Aizamk wrote:I would just Like to Point out That It Is Easier to Point Out What Is (In Your Opinion) people's Mistakes and Poor Decisions From A First person Point of View When You are Watching Every single Movement On All their Games played While Streaming As Opposed to a Selection Of Non First person recorded Games. Also The Definition Of What Is A Punishable mistake Has Changed In Accordance with A More refined Meta. I Dislike Over Glorification of Old school Players Just As Much As I dislike Alt-D. Also What is It With Italian players and Their Way of Thinking that their Opinion is Truth and Fact?

well yea overglorification is bad but similarly other people do the same just the other way around. When people call old players bad then they have understood very little aswell. In general comparisions between old and new players cannot be made, if we all agree to that point we wouldnt have to waste time. End of story.
People who have been playing this game for a very long (Old to me = people who were already around in 2009/10 and some players who have been around even longer could come and say that old to them means being here from the beginning :P ) time will always see the past a little bit nostalgic, whereas people who have only played this game for a short time will always value the newer players higher.