[redacted] cheater + proof

Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

[redacted] cheater + proof

Post by sebnan12 »

theresattachments showing he has 800 wood crates in his base+ a wall + a tp at 2 mins .. yet another cheater to put on ur list.. i mark some quicksearch players so they see it befor the ididotic mods delete the topic...
@umeu @Kaiserklein @musketjr @somppukunkku ... i kinda knew hes cheating but i could finally proof it
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Re: shad0wagent cheater + proof

Post by sebnan12 »

and he just built the tp so he couldnt send any wood crates neither he had 300 wood in deck
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

NEED MORE XP
France Diarouga
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: diarouga

Re: shad0wagent cheater + proof

Post by Diarouga »

Cheating or hacking accusations are forbidden. This includes any form of accusational thread directed at another in game user (people were trolling you, insulting you etc.) If you were cheated, we are sorry. If you want to take action, please send the evidence in a PM to n0eL or another admin. We will keep this information private and use it to safeguard ESOC products.

I'm afraid I'll have to close this topic.

USER WAS WARNED — pecelot
DO NOT impersonate the site staff

thanks for bringing this up, buddy, but you clearly went too far :(
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Re: shadowagent cheater + proof

Post by sebnan12 »

ur stupid diarouga for real..

NEED MORE XP
France Diarouga
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Diarouga »

sebnan12 wrote:ur stupid diarouga for real..

Respect site staff and their decisions. The management of this site is made possible through the efforts of people freely devoting their time and/or money to its maintenance and moderation. If you have a problem with the moderation of the site, send a message to Administrator/Moderators. You may not, however, publicly complain about or demand reasons for moderation actions. Public discussion of moderation policy must be confined to this thread alone: (none available at this time). Harassment of site staff on the forum or other services will lead to consequences as well.
I give you a warning, next time you're perma banned, so be careful.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST — pecelot
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

[redacted] Lol
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Hey I sent you a private message about the cheating accusation.. I gave you a warning..
Unfortunately we cant do anything about it, you can try to contact billgates to add new admins to ESO servers and flame him for not banning cheaters..

Best regards..

ESO-C MODERATOR TEAM

Cheating or hacking accusations are forbidden. This includes any form of accusational thread directed at another in game user (people were trolling you, insulting you etc.) If you were cheated, we are sorry. If you want to take action, please send the evidence in a PM to n0eL or another admin. We will keep this information private and use it to safeguard ESOC products.

France Diarouga
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Diarouga »

Lol, you're just a noob breeze, go suck dicks and try to improve

Be respectful. Personal attacks, in the form of excessive use of derogatory terms and curse words directed at others, will not be tolerated. It's fine to have your differences with others and you are able to express those views on ESOC, however, it must not become your sole purpose on ESOC.

Be respectful towards other users
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Lol dia you are sad for not having fixed crates i can give u some :food:
Bo7 tonight?

User was warned for this post

Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

isnt it an obvious cheat though?

NEED MORE XP
France Diarouga
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Diarouga »

Haha, you have no clue about this game, you're just like Garja. Even 2nd lieuts rape your mom tbh. You muslim troll, go back to your mosquee.

@mods Stop editing my posts, I just flame breeze, it's fine.

No discrimination. Bigotry, racism and other forms of discrimination will not be tolerated. Most topics are open to discussion on ESOC, as long as such topics remain respectful and have well-thought arguments in them. Bigotry does not contribute to any discussion. While you may disagree with others, do so respectfully.

User was banned for this post

DO NOT impersonate the site staff and DO NOT make offensive remarks about one's ancestry or religion — just like quoted above...
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

what does permban help u i got tons of emails to just make tons of new accounts.. jesus christ cant uguys handle a topic without permban a person?

NEED MORE XP
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

well diarouga is just a mad kid for getting fired from eso-c... dont think that harsh ban was needed tbh..
Germany Blinky Bill
Crossbow

Post by Blinky Bill »

Diarouga wrote:Haha, you have no clue about this game, you're just like Garja. Even 2nd lieuts rape your mom tbh. You muslim troll, go back in your mosquee.

@mods Stop editing my posts, I just flame breeze, it's fine.
No discrimination. Bigotry, racism and other forms of discrimination will not be tolerated. Most topics are open to discussion on ESOC, as long as such topics remain respectful and have well-thought arguments in them. Bigotry does not contribute to any discussion. While you may disagree with others, do so respectfully.

User was banned for this post

thx for the bann. we cant tolerate this behaviour even if he thinks its a joke.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Happy to see community doesnt accept racists over here.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: [redacted] cheater + proof

Post by pecelot »

Ok, hang on.
We, ESOC as a whole, do not operate in such a way. Users above have no rights whatsoever to write on behalf of the media team and they will be warned appropriately. They do not belong to the site staff and can't make such decisions.

About the OP — I'm not entirely sure what you expect us to do here, personally. Of course the thread is going to be redacted, once again I'll explain it to you that there are other places for you to share such information with proofs — AoE official forums or PM to ESOC admins/mods. We do not witch-hunt here and we do not want to be associated with actions of that kind. Please bear that in mind next time, it's not the first accusation, let's learn from our mistakes.