46%
No.
54%

Total votes: 37

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Breezebrothers vs Umeu

Post by deleted_user »

So i dont think its unnecessary to make this thread since you already said you could win me easily, i dont think you would deny to play..
pick the time and and tell the game mode ( 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 ) + bo3 bo5 bo7 bo9 or w.e u want Im totally fine with it..
Please answer your suitable times in this thread
Ready?
@umeu
Sweden cramper
Skirmisher

Re: Breezebrothers vs Umeu

Post by cramper »

umeu is definitely gonna go the for 4v4 bo9
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

There is nothing to gain for him in this series. Nice try tho.
r]
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

breeze brain: hey, im making a thread where i challenge umue to play vs me, i cant possibly make a poll here can i ?

also breeze brain: POLLS POLLS POLLS POLLS F*CK YEAH POLLS MTHRF*CKER

edit: not complaining tho, i love it.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Lemme cast thish
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Wake up to another shit breeze thread
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Hazza54321 wrote:Wake up to another shit breeze thread

Why is respect important is a simple but significant question which must be answered if someone does not have a clear viewpoint about it. But first it is important to know that what respect actually is. Respect is a basic moral value or need which makes us aware that we are human beings not wild animals.

So we should respect others and should be respected by others to prove our humane identity among all other creatures present on this earth. The awareness about respect must be instilled in every human being from his childhood whether he belongs to a lower social class or an aristocratic section of society. Respecting your parents, teachers and elders is the main step towards teaching the meaning and importance of respect in our life.
Respecting others is a silent way to express our feeling for them. It's an unspoken way of communication which build unshaken and strong relations between people respecting each other. When a person shows respect for someone, then it means that the person have some value for him. His advices and suggestions are important for him.

Some people, particularly younger generation, thinks that showing respect to someone means that you are degrading yourself. They take respect as a sign of weakness or inferiority which could harm one's self respect. But it is absolutely wrong concept about the basic trait or emotion which makes us a real human being.

Another way of understanding that respect important is to imagine a world without respect. Think
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

deleted_user wrote:

Why is respect important is a simple but significant question which must be answered if someone does not have a clear viewpoint about it. But first it is important to know that what respect actually is. Respect is a basic moral value or need which makes us aware that we are human beings not wild animals.

So we should respect others and should be respected by others to prove our humane identity among all other creatures present on this earth. The awareness about respect must be instilled in every human being from his childhood whether he belongs to a lower social class or an aristocratic section of society. Respecting your parents, teachers and elders is the main step towards teaching the meaning and importance of respect in our life.
Respecting others is a silent way to express our feeling for them. It's an unspoken way of communication which build unshaken and strong relations between people respecting each other. When a person shows respect for someone, then it means that the person have some value for him. His advices and suggestions are important for him.

Some people, particularly younger generation, thinks that showing respect to someone means that you are degrading yourself. They take respect as a sign of weakness or inferiority which could harm one's self respect. But it is absolutely wrong concept about the basic trait or emotion which makes us a real human being.

Another way of understanding that respect important is to imagine a world without respect. Think

XD
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

deleted_user wrote:

solid copy paste xD
hope u read it aswell :flowers:
No Flag Nathan_Drake98
Crossbow

Post by Nathan_Drake98 »

I want to see high player games, please play this!
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

deleted_user wrote:

where are the commas at,
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

hype!
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

@umeu will you play or not? if you see this and not answer it will be a dodge
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I already said i will never waste my time on playing a game with you. Dont bother me with your bs again.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

I love these threads. They never are really a serious match and nothing comes of it. Just two boys flaming it out.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

In this case its more like one boy flaming tbh
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

knusch wrote:
deleted_user wrote:

solid copy paste xD
hope u read it aswell :flowers:

my thoughts exactly rofl ^^
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

I want to see this series bad. I might even pay to see it
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

just play and post the recs, forum needs them.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

IAmSoldieR wrote:I want to see this series bad. I might even pay to see it

SoldieR cast? @breeze @umeu
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

I'm off a full week after Christmas, I'm sure I'd be able to fit it in then.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

If you do do a series, you must have the players pledge to reserve all flaming for after the match or else you'll have a 6 hour trash talk session on stream
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

YOU DIDNT ANSWER WITH IN 3 DAYS @UMEU

Just an answer yes or no
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

milku3459 wrote:If you do do a series, you must have the players pledge to reserve all flaming for after the match or else you'll have a 6 hour trash talk session on stream

The trash talking is the best part though
duck
:mds:
imo
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

at this point i dont even care about the actual gameplay ill watch a stream of these two in lobby flaming each other