[redacted] use eeror sync

Post by NoRules89 »

another cheater [redacted] use error sync vs me. add on cheater list
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: FASTFORTRESS444 use eeror sync

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah he just did it vs me today on a smurf. I'll try to smurf him on another acc and record my screen. He also maphacks btw (it's the same software anyway), he's super obvious.
But to add him on the list, you need a proof, it's useless to create a thread here, it will just be locked and redacted.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy NoRules89
Crossbow

Post by NoRules89 »

Kaiserklein wrote:Yeah he just did it vs me today on a smurf. I'll try to smurf him on another acc and record my screen. He also maphacks btw (it's the same software anyway), he's super obvious.
But to add him on the list, you need a proof, it's useless to create a thread here, it will just be locked and redacted.

I hope you really can do a rec
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah I will, it's not the first time I do this. Only way to catch them anyway.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Considering ESOC—despite it being perfectly in line with the rules and approved by Lord Mankl the Mad himself—apparently doesn't allow discussing or mentioning the cheater list, to the point of deleting entire threads, I don't see threads like this going anywhere.
Brazil Buckethead
Retired Contributor

Post by Buckethead »

We at ESOC feel your pain and are sorry you had to have a negative experience but we cannot do anything to ban or penalize players who cheat and we make our focus on enjoying age of empires and playing the game together. We also believe that cheating accusation posts do more harm to the community than good. It is ESOC policy to redact direct mention of usernames in cheating accusations, and so I have redacted parts of the above posts as necessary.

We hope that you continue to enjoy ESOC’s forums, tournaments, maps, and patch.

What you can do:
Use the Pest feature on ESO to ensure you don't encounter a player again that you suspect of cheating.
You can also attempt to report such users to the Microsoft staff at the official Age of Empires Site.
Furthermore, the ESOC patch has measures built into it to prevent the most common types of cheating.