User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 2183
ESO: n0eL

28 Jan 2017, 18:41

Due to recent events, the team of Breezebrothers and goongoon has been removed from the 2v2 Invitational field. While this is unfortunate, we are excited to have a great duo to replace them. The ESOC seasonal champions from Winter and Summer 2015 respectively, _H2O and Samwise12 will fill the vacated spot and compete amongst the rest of the field for the chance at 2v2 glory.

The updated bracket can be seen below:

Image








Comment on why they were removed...
Being invited to and playing in an invitational tournament is a privilege. Making topics (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9693) attacking staff members for fun isn't the type of behavior that should be rewarded with an opportunity like this. We were lucky that Sam and Ryan wanted to join the event and could replace them. In the future there will be more team events and hopefully we see Breeze and goongoon back.
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2893
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger Id: 4253320

28 Jan 2017, 18:44

What was the reason of team breeze removed? That's a big shame, I wanted to see breeze's team playing!
Image
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 2183
ESO: n0eL

28 Jan 2017, 18:46

The same reason he was banned from ESOC. Being invited to and playing in an invitational tournament is a privilege. Making topics attacked staff members for fun isn't the type of behavior that should be rewarded with an opportunity like this. We were lucky that Sam and Ryan wanted to join the event and could replace them. In the future there will be more team events and hopefully we see Breeze and goongoon back.
User avatar
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah
Posts: 1295
ESO: Anonymous_01
Location: United States

28 Jan 2017, 18:56

GO GO SAMWERZ!!!
Cometk wrote:hi i'm cometk welcome to jackass
No Flag musketjr
Lancer
Posts: 624

28 Jan 2017, 19:00

"Making topics attacked staff members for fun isn't the type of behavior that should be rewarded with an opportunity like this."

what topics specifically?

"In the future there will be more team events and hopefully we see Breeze and goongoon back."

doubt it. we saw with nagayumi and boneng that some people get fed up of it and don't come crawling back
User avatar
India gh0st
Lancer
Posts: 667
ESO: gh0st007
Location: India

28 Jan 2017, 19:03

Good news for Uhlan and roiarthurbis :uglylol:
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 2183
ESO: n0eL

28 Jan 2017, 19:05

musketjr wrote:"Making topics attacked staff members for fun isn't the type of behavior that should be rewarded with an opportunity like this."

what topics specifically?

"In the future there will be more team events and hopefully we see Breeze and goongoon back."

doubt it. we saw with nagayumi and boneng that some people get fed up of it and don't come crawling back


The poll that is now deleted. If you didn't see it at the time, sorry. I don't feel like it needs to be explained.
User avatar
Germany Lukas_L99
Lancer
Donator 01
Posts: 961
ESO: Lukas_L99
Location: Frankfurt

28 Jan 2017, 19:43

What did goongoon do for being removed?
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
Posts: 2019
ESO: lemmings121

28 Jan 2017, 19:57

About goongoon thats a shame, i hope he was contacted so he knows why hes out :/

And wtf breeze, why you like this? Lol
User avatar
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 13619
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

28 Jan 2017, 20:00

Lukas_L99 wrote:What did goongoon do for being removed?

Team up with breeze I assume.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 2183
ESO: n0eL

28 Jan 2017, 20:15

Nothing against goongoon. Breeze was the reason the team was removed. Given the short timing and other factors the decision was made to replace the team entirely rather than try to find a new partner.
User avatar
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
Posts: 444
ESO: __UhLaN__
Location: USA

28 Jan 2017, 20:16

gh0st wrote:Good news for Uhlan and roiarthurbis :uglylol:


hm not sure abt that tbh xD
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1201
ESO: Breezebrothers

28 Jan 2017, 20:18

hey today i got a message that myself and goongoon is being kicked from the tournament because the gr8 samwise and h2o joined so they needed to kick someone out. i got 2x times invitation from diarouga, and i got once invitation from noel, and my team worked like for 2-3 weeks and now they just act like "hey, we're so sorry, but we kick you out, now gtfo please because we get better players"

just typing it here to see how the emperialist system Works and how the fair eso-c is...

best luck everyone
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

_H2O wrote: Hey! I Courage you to play fairly, And have fun from this game!

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1201
ESO: Breezebrothers

28 Jan 2017, 20:18

h2o and samwise joined breeze, now we need to kick out someone, we kick you sorry we dont care you practised months...
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

_H2O wrote: Hey! I Courage you to play fairly, And have fun from this game!

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 2183
ESO: n0eL

28 Jan 2017, 20:24

Yes, that is exactly what happened.

/sarcasm
No Flag goongoon
Skirmisher
Donator 01
Posts: 106

28 Jan 2017, 20:31

Alright, I have had enough of this. I don't understand the reasoning for this at all. We are one of the highest level teams of this event and still we are being kicked out. Also, Noel, as an admin you shouldn't lie to your own community. H20 and Samwise wanted to join and that's why you had to kick someone out. To claim that it had anything to do with me or ageofkiller is just a lie.

I have had enough of ESOC. I will not participate in any of the future tournaments.
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1201
ESO: Breezebrothers

28 Jan 2017, 20:33

h2o and sam wanted to join, was confirmed by diarouga too before. and u had to kick someone. just tell the truth.
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

_H2O wrote: Hey! I Courage you to play fairly, And have fun from this game!

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
User avatar
Germany IamSherlocked
Crossbow
Posts: 48

28 Jan 2017, 20:33

breeze wrote:h2o and samwise joined breeze, now we need to kick out someone, we kick you sorry we dont care you practised months...


If you're really so keen on playing a tournament hosted by ESOC, didn't it come to your mind that it might be a bad Idea to make a topic about which o of the two moderator sucks more?

Anyway its a shame that goongoon had to drop out from the tourney as well.

goongoon wrote:Alright, I have had enough of this. I don't understand the reasoning for this at all. We are one of the highest level teams of this event and still we are being kicked out. Also, Noel, as an admin you shouldn't lie to your own community. H20 and Samwise wanted to join and that's why you had to kick someone out. To claim that it had anything to do with me or ageofkiller is just a lie.

I have had enough of ESOC. I will not participate in any of the future tournaments.


You might want to do the research before you claim something like this

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9693&p=208830#p208830
User avatar
Japan Aizamk
Lancer
Posts: 823

28 Jan 2017, 20:34

country flag for samwise is wrong
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1201
ESO: Breezebrothers

28 Jan 2017, 20:34

IamSherlocked wrote:
breeze wrote:h2o and samwise joined breeze, now we need to kick out someone, we kick you sorry we dont care you practised months...


If you're really so keen on playing a tournament hosted by ESOC, didn't it come to your mind that it might be a bad Idea to make a topic about which o of the two moderator sucks more?

Anyway its a shame that goongoon had to drop out from the tourney as well.

i dont remember breaking any tournament rules, ede and pecelot isn't a tourney staff too. and a lot of people agrees that it was an unfair desicion.
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

_H2O wrote: Hey! I Courage you to play fairly, And have fun from this game!

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
User avatar
Germany IamSherlocked
Crossbow
Posts: 48

28 Jan 2017, 20:40

It should be obvious tho, that if you get banned from ESOC, what you should have considered by making such a post, you get as well banned from any tournament hosted by ESOC.

But I have to agree with Mitoe here, h2o seems to be little low for such a event, pls replace him with Aizamk :hehe:
Turkey breeze
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1201
ESO: Breezebrothers

28 Jan 2017, 20:51

i will never join any eso-c events neither my friends anymore. if they keep this unfair desicion
Garja wrote:Why did you just say to him you beat me? Don't Show my games, Don't talk my games, Don't chat my games

_H2O wrote: Hey! I Courage you to play fairly, And have fun from this game!

Diarouga wrote:Every top players react like a child when they loose waterbrothers.
User avatar
Austria Permanschlager
Musketeer
Posts: 69
ESO: Permanschlager
Location: Austria

28 Jan 2017, 20:57

So breeze and goongoon was just in to hold spot or?^^
- I swear to drunk,

I'm not god! -
User avatar
Hungary Dsy
Lancer
Posts: 713

28 Jan 2017, 21:00

What type of behavior? Show us evidence what he did and Until that explain the consequences!
Plus even if breeze really deserve a ban, you should ask goongoon get a new teammate first i guess.
User avatar
Brazil Buckethead
Dragoon
Posts: 385

28 Jan 2017, 21:02

Dsy wrote:What type of behavior? Show us evidence what he did and Until that explain the consequences!
Plus even if breeze really deserve a ban, you should ask goongoon get a new teammate first i guess.

Read the first post, there is a evidence.

breeze wrote:hey today i got a message that myself and goongoon is being kicked from the tournament because the gr8 samwise and h2o joined so they needed to kick someone out. i got 2x times invitation from diarouga, and i got once invitation from noel, and my team worked like for 2-3 weeks and now they just act like "hey, we're so sorry, but we kick you out, now gtfo please because we get better players"

just typing it here to see how the emperialist system Works and how the fair eso-c is...

best luck everyone


You were kicked out because you broke esoc rules, Ryan and Sam only became an option because of that.

Image

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests