2v2 Invitational Player Update

United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

2v2 Invitational Player Update

Post by n0el »

Due to recent events, the team of Breezebrothers and goongoon has been removed from the 2v2 Invitational field. While this is unfortunate, we are excited to have a great duo to replace them. The ESOC seasonal champions from Winter and Summer 2015 respectively, _H2O and Samwise12 will fill the vacated spot and compete amongst the rest of the field for the chance at 2v2 glory.

The updated bracket can be seen below:

Comment on why they were removed...
Being invited to and playing in an invitational tournament is a privilege. Making topics (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9693) attacking staff members for fun isn't the type of behavior that should be rewarded with an opportunity like this. We were lucky that Sam and Ryan wanted to join the event and could replace them. In the future there will be more team events and hopefully we see Breeze and goongoon back.
mad cuz bad
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: 2v2 Invitational Player Update

Post by tedere12 »

What was the reason of team breeze removed? That's a big shame, I wanted to see breeze's team playing!
ESOC Business Team

Post by n0el »

The same reason he was banned from ESOC. Being invited to and playing in an invitational tournament is a privilege. Making topics attacked staff members for fun isn't the type of behavior that should be rewarded with an opportunity like this. We were lucky that Sam and Ryan wanted to join the event and could replace them. In the future there will be more team events and hopefully we see Breeze and goongoon back.
mad cuz bad
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

GO GO SAMWERZ!!!
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

"Making topics attacked staff members for fun isn't the type of behavior that should be rewarded with an opportunity like this."

what topics specifically?

"In the future there will be more team events and hopefully we see Breeze and goongoon back."

doubt it. we saw with nagayumi and boneng that some people get fed up of it and don't come crawling back
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

Good news for Uhlan and roiarthurbis :uglylol:
ESOC Business Team

Post by n0el »

musketjr wrote:"Making topics attacked staff members for fun isn't the type of behavior that should be rewarded with an opportunity like this."

what topics specifically?

"In the future there will be more team events and hopefully we see Breeze and goongoon back."

doubt it. we saw with nagayumi and boneng that some people get fed up of it and don't come crawling back

The poll that is now deleted. If you didn't see it at the time, sorry. I don't feel like it needs to be explained.
mad cuz bad
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

What did goongoon do for being removed?
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

About goongoon thats a shame, i hope he was contacted so he knows why hes out :/

And wtf breeze, why you like this? Lol
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Lukas_L99 wrote:What did goongoon do for being removed?

Team up with breeze I assume.
ESOC Business Team

Post by n0el »

Nothing against goongoon. Breeze was the reason the team was removed. Given the short timing and other factors the decision was made to replace the team entirely rather than try to find a new partner.
mad cuz bad
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

gh0st wrote:Good news for Uhlan and roiarthurbis :uglylol:

hm not sure abt that tbh xD
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

hey today i got a message that myself and goongoon is being kicked from the tournament because the gr8 samwise and h2o joined so they needed to kick someone out. i got 2x times invitation from diarouga, and i got once invitation from noel, and my team worked like for 2-3 weeks and now they just act like "hey, we're so sorry, but we kick you out, now gtfo please because we get better players"

just typing it here to see how the emperialist system Works and how the fair eso-c is...

best luck everyone
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

h2o and samwise joined breeze, now we need to kick out someone, we kick you sorry we dont care you practised months...
ESOC Business Team

Post by n0el »

Yes, that is exactly what happened.

/sarcasm
mad cuz bad
No Flag goongoon
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Post by goongoon »

Alright, I have had enough of this. I don't understand the reasoning for this at all. We are one of the highest level teams of this event and still we are being kicked out. Also, Noel, as an admin you shouldn't lie to your own community. H20 and Samwise wanted to join and that's why you had to kick someone out. To claim that it had anything to do with me or ageofkiller is just a lie.

I have had enough of ESOC. I will not participate in any of the future tournaments.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

h2o and sam wanted to join, was confirmed by diarouga too before. and u had to kick someone. just tell the truth.
Germany IamSherlocked
Crossbow

Post by IamSherlocked »

deleted_user wrote:h2o and samwise joined breeze, now we need to kick out someone, we kick you sorry we dont care you practised months...

If you're really so keen on playing a tournament hosted by ESOC, didn't it come to your mind that it might be a bad Idea to make a topic about which o of the two moderator sucks more?

Anyway its a shame that goongoon had to drop out from the tourney as well.

goongoon wrote:Alright, I have had enough of this. I don't understand the reasoning for this at all. We are one of the highest level teams of this event and still we are being kicked out. Also, Noel, as an admin you shouldn't lie to your own community. H20 and Samwise wanted to join and that's why you had to kick someone out. To claim that it had anything to do with me or ageofkiller is just a lie.

I have had enough of ESOC. I will not participate in any of the future tournaments.

You might want to do the research before you claim something like this

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9693&p=208830#p208830
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

country flag for samwise is wrong
oranges.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

IamSherlocked wrote:
deleted_user wrote:h2o and samwise joined breeze, now we need to kick out someone, we kick you sorry we dont care you practised months...

If you're really so keen on playing a tournament hosted by ESOC, didn't it come to your mind that it might be a bad Idea to make a topic about which o of the two moderator sucks more?

Anyway its a shame that goongoon had to drop out from the tourney as well.

i dont remember breaking any tournament rules, ede and pecelot isn't a tourney staff too. and a lot of people agrees that it was an unfair desicion.
Germany IamSherlocked
Crossbow

Post by IamSherlocked »

It should be obvious tho, that if you get banned from ESOC, what you should have considered by making such a post, you get as well banned from any tournament hosted by ESOC.

But I have to agree with Mitoe here, h2o seems to be little low for such a event, pls replace him with Aizamk :hehe:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

i will never join any eso-c events neither my friends anymore. if they keep this unfair desicion
Austria Permanschlager
Musketeer
ESO: Permanschlager

Post by Permanschlager »

So breeze and goongoon was just in to hold spot or?^^
- I swear to drunk,

I'm not god! -
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

What type of behavior? Show us evidence what he did and Until that explain the consequences!
Plus even if breeze really deserve a ban, you should ask goongoon get a new teammate first i guess.
Brazil Buckethead
Retired Contributor

Post by Buckethead »

Dsy wrote:What type of behavior? Show us evidence what he did and Until that explain the consequences!
Plus even if breeze really deserve a ban, you should ask goongoon get a new teammate first i guess.

Read the first post, there is a evidence.

deleted_user wrote:hey today i got a message that myself and goongoon is being kicked from the tournament because the gr8 samwise and h2o joined so they needed to kick someone out. i got 2x times invitation from diarouga, and i got once invitation from noel, and my team worked like for 2-3 weeks and now they just act like "hey, we're so sorry, but we kick you out, now gtfo please because we get better players"

just typing it here to see how the emperialist system Works and how the fair eso-c is...

best luck everyone

You were kicked out because you broke esoc rules, Ryan and Sam only became an option because of that.