Lancer

Re: 2v2 Invitational Player Update

Post by musketjr »

buckethead isn't very smart
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

btw you guys made up a poll which i didn't do. you guys are manipulating it right now.
Austria Permanschlager
Musketeer
ESO: Permanschlager

Post by Permanschlager »

musketjr wrote:buckethead isn't very smart

I agree
- I swear to drunk,

I'm not god! -
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

Yeah i guess i missed it cause it was pretty hided in the bottom.
But still ask GoonGoon get a new mate could be better solution due he didnt make anything.
Germany IamSherlocked
Crossbow

Post by IamSherlocked »

musketjr wrote:
"In the future there will be more team events and hopefully we see Breeze and goongoon back."

doubt it. we saw with nagayumi and boneng that some people get fed up of it and don't come crawling back

I decided to play in this tournament, mainly thanks to the persuasion of H20 and the good balance achieved in the fan patch.

You know who said that?
Austria Permanschlager
Musketeer
ESO: Permanschlager

Post by Permanschlager »

Dsy wrote:Yeah i guess i missed it cause it was pretty hided in the bottom.
But still ask GoonGoon get a new mate could be better solution due he didnt make anything.

Ye,maybe best would have been to elarge it... And not just to replace them... Thats still too easy imo... Although i like ryan and sam!
- I swear to drunk,

I'm not god! -
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Dsy wrote:What type of behavior? Show us evidence what he did and Until that explain the consequences!
Plus even if breeze really deserve a ban, you should ask goongoon get a new teammate first i guess.

Probably this thread where he makes a derogatory poll asking which of the two members, both moderators mind you, "sucks more dicks."

Ahhhhhh the anti-free speech ESOC cult is back at it again /s
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

goongoon wont be asked for a new mate

what happened was (obviously, and bucket confirmed it) "we don't like breeze, so fuck him" "yea!"
same as "we don't like boneng so fuck him!" in past tourney, and "we don't really care about jp, so fuck naga", and "we don't like diarouga, so fuck him!"

it's just a cult revolving around arbitrary 'power'.

Stanford experiment comes to find. we are apes and this stuff is hard wired into us. doesn't take much.

lesson is to be rational and not tribal, unlike esoc cult people. don't be like them.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

IamSherlocked wrote:
musketjr wrote:
"In the future there will be more team events and hopefully we see Breeze and goongoon back."

doubt it. we saw with nagayumi and boneng that some people get fed up of it and don't come crawling back

I decided to play in this tournament, mainly thanks to the persuasion of H20 and the good balance achieved in the fan patch.

You know who said that?

that's nice. what I said is still true
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

they made up a poll to manipulate stuffs. look there isnt even any vote there, it's just an unfair desicion.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

deleted_user wrote:i have sam so lets kick breeze lol

well youre right they wouldnt have kicked you out if the hadnt have an replacement ready. However there seemed to be a clear consensus that your action had been ban worthy. For the sake of the tourney they would have kept you in if no other alternative could have been found.
This has always been ESOC problem, in the end they are dependant on the players because there are so few good ones out there. Sometimes a player will be banned ( because a good replacement could be found ) and sometimes a player wont get banned even tho he deserves it that approach is probably the best for the viewers, but it creates lots of frustration and accusations.

Before bucket posted that screenshot it didnt seem that absurd to assume that breeeze and gungun where actually kiked out because sam/ mankle suddenly decided to join the tourney.
So maybe for the future it would be a nice thing to post internal convos about controversial decisions, so that the thought process can be understood by everyone.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

Tbh, as others pointed out, I understand breeze being kicked but why goongoon :?:
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

exacly got a point here and it showed i practised for nothing because someone can kick you as he wished because he is the king i mean it's kind of like dictate behaviour tbh.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

they also showed their disrespect against goongoon with this behaviour aswell. which is easly can be seem by everyone.
Germany IamSherlocked
Crossbow

Post by IamSherlocked »

musketjr wrote:that's nice. what I said is still true

You may want to explain then what's behind the statement "we don't like boneng so fuck him!" or give us a specific example where boneng was treated by a tournament moderator or by a tournament decision unfairly.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

musketjr wrote:goongoon wont be asked for a new mate

what happened was (obviously, and bucket confirmed it) "we don't like breeze, so fuck him" "yea!"
same as "we don't like boneng so fuck him!" in past tourney, and "we don't really care about jp, so fuck naga", and "we don't like diarouga, so fuck him!"

Stanford experiment comes to find. we are apes and this stuff is hard wired into us. doesn't take much.

lesson is to be rational and not tribal, unlike esoc cult people. don't be like them.

funny that you read it like this. What i read is : he deserves a ban but he will only be banned if we get a replacement immediatly. Which is legit IMO. In a small community you cant always ban everyone that behaves incorrectly this time they were in a position to ban him and exclude him from the tourney so they did it.

The true victim of this all is gungun tbh.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

To be fair that invitational is hosted by Eso-C so they can decide who the fuck is allowed to play and who isn't.

Those polls by breeze are retarded as fuck, but I don't like goongoon getting kicked for no reason.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

IamSherlocked wrote:

You may want to explain then what's behind the statement "we don't like boneng so fuck him!" or give us a specific example where boneng was treated by a tournament moderator or by a tournament decision unfairly.

when boneng accidentally clicked the 'x' box (not full screen) vs garja, the admin discussion (when I still associated with these lowlifes - not including gs here - in skype) essentially turned on an agreement by h2o and goodspeed that boneng is an asshole, therefore no leeway, and we will support garja.
Germany IamSherlocked
Crossbow

Post by IamSherlocked »

deleted_user wrote:they made up a poll to manipulate stuffs. look there isnt even any vote there, it's just an unfair desicion.

deleted_user wrote:i dont remember breaking any tournament rules, ede and pecelot isn't a tourney staff too. and a lot of people agrees that it was an unfair desicion.
:hmm:
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

lordraphael wrote:
musketjr wrote:goongoon wont be asked for a new mate

funny that you read it like this. What i read is : he deserves a ban but he will only be banned if we get a replacement immediatly. Which is legit IMO. In a small community you cant always ban everyone that behaves incorrectly this time they were in a position to ban him and exclude him from the tourney so they did it.

The true victim of this all is gungun tbh.

it can be about that if you absent the characters involved. taking account of the characters (especially for me, as I saw it happen with the people I mentioned above, and knowing breeze is disliked), it was quite likely that breeze was just discarded for the reasons bucket's ss shows - we can favour people we like over people we don't like.

gonna stop replying now, endless reading to do
Germany IamSherlocked
Crossbow

Post by IamSherlocked »

musketjr wrote:when boneng accidentally clicked the 'x' box (not full screen) vs garja, the admin discussion (when I still associated with these lowlifes - not including gs here - in skype) essentially turned on an agreement by h2o and goodspeed that boneng is an asshole, therefore no leeway, and we will support garja.

Ok, thx for your response
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I think staff was right about banning Breeze, not because he insulted staff, but because he insulted 2 forum users. If the poll was about the "why do X and Y suck dix" (X and Y being random users), it would still be a bannable offense.

But this is very unfair to Goongoon, who gets kicked out of the tourney through no fault of his own. And if you also practiced for this, you wasted time preparing for the event. He should have been given the chance to pick a different team mate.

This ^ is the part that makes people suspicious about motives. The normal approach would have been to let Goongoon find a replacement, not kick him out too.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

It looks to me like decision to find a new replacement duo instead of asking goongoon was a matter based on circumstance rather than ESOC's attitude towards him. I think this judgment call was a mistake and I'd like to see an invitation extended to goongoon to find a new mate (if he'd like) and leave Ryan and Sam as the alternative to that. Though I can understand, coming from the tournament hosts' perspectives, that finalizing brackets as soon as possible in such a short notice change like this is important too.

I'm not sure how one can question Breeze's disqualification as unfair and I lastly I urge those preaching rationality to practice rationality.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

musketjr wrote:
IamSherlocked wrote:

when boneng accidentally clicked the 'x' box (not full screen) vs garja, the admin discussion (when I still associated with these lowlifes - not including gs here - in skype) essentially turned on an agreement by h2o and goodspeed that boneng is an asshole, therefore no leeway, and we will support garja.

Wow. That is not at all what happened: it is in fact such a sick distortion of the truth I can't even believe that you said it. Ryan and I had both been watching the stream at the time, and we simply decided to abide by the rules:

1.4 - When a player disconnects AFTER 2 minutes, the players can (when both agree) restart and replay the game. When the opponent does not agree to restart, the player who lost connection will be given a loss.