cramper wrote:Im also dissapointed that it does indeed looks like you esoc guys just fuked over breeze because you could.
1. This guy was banned on forums, justifies he was banned from the tourney HOSTED BY ESO-C
2. As raphael already mentioned somewhere there is a very small number of good players so banning someone from tourney can get hard if any good player is not there to take the spot. Here in this case there was, so its changed.
Not to mention im not even sure I agree at all that a bann was the best way to deal with this at this stage were players have invested so much time
He should have thought about before creating that nonsense poll. You might not know it but this guy blew my fuse when I read that thread. Just if in case you don't know (but you should have).
1) Be respectful.
2) Respect site staff and their decisions.
5) Don’t post in a manner that is harmful to ESOC.
Are the rules which he broke when he posted that.
Guess what, I have a bonus edit FOR ALL THE FICKLE MINDED GUYS
This guy is someone who broke these rules before this ban even took place
1) Be respectful. Personal attacks, in the form of excessive use of derogatory terms and curse words directed at others, will not be tolerated. It's fine to have your differences with others and you are able to express those views on ESOC, however, it must not become your sole purpose on ESOC.
2) Respect site staff and their decisions. The management of this site is made possible through the efforts of people freely devoting their time and/or money to its maintenance and moderation. If you have a problem with the moderation of the site, send a message to Administrator/Moderators. You may not, however, publicly complain about or demand reasons for moderation actions. Public discussion of moderation policy must be confined to this thread alone: (none available at this time). Harassment of site staff on the forum or other services will lead to consequences as well.
4) Keep recurring topics in a single thread. Any posts that are intended to be a recurring series need either be infrequent enough to not cause a disturbance to other users, or be contained in a single thread. If you have a series in mind reach out to moderation staff to plan how to post it to the forums.
Cheating Umeu thing.
5) Stay on topic. Any threads that do not belong to the Off Topic board should be kept relatively on topic as to allow new people to join the discussion.
Never was never is.
7) Cheating or hacking accusations are forbidden. This includes any form of accusational thread directed at another in game user (people were trolling you, insulting you etc.) If you were cheated, we are sorry. If you want to take action, familiarise yourself with this thread and please send the evidence in a PM to n0eL or another admin. We will keep this information private and use it to safeguard ESOC products.
11) Respect the privacy of others. Do not pressure anyone into revealing private or real-life information, for example: names, addresses, phone numbers, or other such information.Again Umeu
15) Don’t post in a manner that is harmful to ESOC. This includes posts directing users to other, similar services or attacks directed towards the site staff.