Can I haz coaching before the tourney?

General Discussion about the Second Chance event
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: Can I haz coaching before the tourney?

Post by sirmusket »

britishmusketeer wrote:
sirmusket wrote:yes, I agree, but one bad slip, and your fucked, and that's exactly what happened, when his cass practically walked into my highlanders, also he lost 3rd tc wagon

That's my point. I am talking about if played correctly without 'bad slips'.

bad slip as in micro, not macro and having few extra units, either way I doubt the outcome would change imo, he lost 10 v on hunt/mine and was practically starving while i was gathering mid map
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

sirmusket wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:
sirmusket wrote:yes, I agree, but one bad slip, and your fucked, and that's exactly what happened, when his cass practically walked into my highlanders, also he lost 3rd tc wagon

That's my point. I am talking about if played correctly without 'bad slips'.

bad slip as in micro, not macro and having few extra units, either way I doubt the outcome would change imo, he lost 10 v on hunt/mine and was practically starving while i was gathering mid map
Lets just say that a pr26+ player would have won in forgrins situation after he won the fight in age 2. Basically the reason he lost was micro/macro rather than strategy.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

britishmusketeer wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Lets just say that a pr26+ player would have won in forgrins situation after he won the fight in age 2. Basically the reason he lost was micro/macro rather than strategy.

i did it vs nobuman, a pr32, and i won, idk, maybe you right, but i think your wrong, you cant just say 30 highalnders would have died , with better micro/macro even if they did, which they wouldnt, i had eco/map and control of all his hunts/mines
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

sirmusket wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:
Show hidden quotes

i did it vs nobuman, a pr32, and i won, idk, maybe you right, but i think your wrong, you cant just say 30 highalnders would have died , with better micro/macro even if they did, which they wouldnt, i had eco/map and control of all his hunts/mines

he did make cherokee though xD
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Hazza54321 wrote:
forgrin wrote:I kinda agree a little with musket here, if you noted my hunt position in the game I was kinda forced to have to push anyways even if I didn't lose that fight. Ofc cass >> highlanders in TTM-scenario but the trade is better for mercs when you have to push into them.

You could watch my India vs kaiser game, I did lose but that was due to a micro slip up

What game is this ?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:
forgrin wrote:I kinda agree a little with musket here, if you noted my hunt position in the game I was kinda forced to have to push anyways even if I didn't lose that fight. Ofc cass >> highlanders in TTM-scenario but the trade is better for mercs when you have to push into them.

You could watch my India vs kaiser game, I did lose but that was due to a micro slip up

What game is this ?

was awhile back, I believe it was titled "new patch changes" or stm
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

@Hazza54321
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LijTyS-RO0[/video]
from the 44th minute