United States of America Dror
Crossbow
ESO: Dror

05 Jun 2018, 23:18

Dror's Analytics are back! If you are interested in your skills being featured, post your replays on this thread!

P.S. Please be sure to send ESOC replays, so that I can take advantage of the UI while evaluating the game :)

-Dror
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

06 Jun 2018, 11:52

Do not have any skills but am looking forward to some Dror shows!
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
No Flag maglev
Crossbow

01 Aug 2018, 15:12

Do you prefer any specific skill level? I could upload tons of games where I lose (2nd lt). Would that be ok?
Brazil Luciofrancosi
Crossbow
ESO: luciofrancosi

15 Aug 2018, 13:46

Hi dror

I have seen one of your analisis on youtube, and it was really good.

I was wondering if you could give me some feedback and advice on this recorded game.
The match was playing on the RE patch on caroline and the match up is french vs japanese on carolina.

I really sorry but the match wasnt played on a ui map, I will make sure that if i send the next replays the matches will be played on ui maps to make things easier. I just think that your analitics would be very helpful for me to improve

Thanks for your attention
Attachments
[RE SP] SuZiDo[JP] vs luciofrancosi[FR] - Carolina.age3yrec
[RE]luciofrancosi pr 22 (french) vs SuZiDo pr 25 (japanese) on carolina
(409.31 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
"Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting"

Sun Tzu - The art of war
European Union Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

15 Aug 2018, 19:09

ill stream it tomorrow I was looking for a way to practise my RP pronunciation for work.
Brazil Luciofrancosi
Crossbow
ESO: luciofrancosi

16 Aug 2018, 06:34

Sweet, thanks. That would be of great help. What is your twitch channel?? I will make sure to have a look
"Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting"

Sun Tzu - The art of war
European Union Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

16 Aug 2018, 07:09

It is the same as my ID. I have stopped playing for awhile till AOE2 DE comes out.

Forum Info

Return to “Recorded Games”