Version: ESOC Patch 6.1
Length: 22 minutes
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: spain vs otto double rax

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

I didn't watch but 3v/700c/cm/700w holds the rush with 15+2v age up.
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

Not for me, i do this build and i die like usuall vs that.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Ill watch in abit but 3v 700g cm works fine rods after cm to seal the deal and the wood after that.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

watched it, theres not much u can do better but u had res for 5 dogs and mm when the 4 huss poped so a better timing with that would cleaned up the jans.
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

Yea that is the probleme, you need to play perfectly for counter that kind of stupid bild, i need to play vs that like 30 time in a row.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Well all is about you deleted 4huss+mm while you had the res for big batch of mm if you didn't delete 2 dogs during age up. You need to time everything in once, not sending to 2 dogs, they die than 4 huss they die, then 6 mm, thye die, then 5 lancer they die... Your TC was far from going down, you could have waited for the 5 lancer to fight even here
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

chronique wrote:Yea that is the probleme, you need to play perfectly for counter that kind of stupid bild, i need to play vs that like 30 time in a row.
Same story with spain dutch ;)

France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

Deutch is on of the fiew good mu for spain. but when you build your bank in front of your tc, you deserve to loose :p .
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

Isnt this like a lot of MUs?

If civ A plays right, it should win, but if you mess up just a bit, you will lose.

Eg many civs vs Russian rush, India especially (India favored if perfect play, but easier to win for Russia); many civs vs aggressive Spanish FF (eg Japan).
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

chronique wrote:Deutch is on of the fiew good mu for spain. but when you build your bank in front of your tc, you deserve to loose :p .
it's part of your defensive building placement, and if you go 2-3 banks you shouldn't lose any but ofc it implies perfect play which is hard vs spain

France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

You don't even need to play perfect as spain vs 2xrax, just to not fail the most important part of the build (the pop that will clean up the jans)
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

I don't think you can lose no bank if spain goes all in. But losing a bank is fine if he has no eco and you stabilize.
I don't think having banks in front is bad vs spain, I'd rather lose a bank than my tc idk
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

Youd lose tc if u dont have banks front most likely
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

If you build your bank in front, i have no idea how you can't loose them, he just need to siege and wait next to their falc. The tc have this adventage to kill the falc and when one falc is dead, the way is open. imo.

And vs double rax, probleme is, you need to scout and is pretty random, cause if you dont send advence milice your are dead, and if you send this card for nothing you are dead.
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

Well, doesnt it make sense that you need to scout your opponent? And it's not like it's so hard to scout. Just be in ottos base when he ages up. If he uses the tower, he cant really 2rax rush or if he does it will suck.

If he goes for 400w, he could still FF, but its 80 % he will rush. What else would otto do vs Spanish FF? Jan/abus age2 doesnt really make any sense vs lancers, falcs etc (and if he goes for that, he will usually go stagecoach, meaning that he will have at least 2 TPs when you have ti decide whether to send CM). If he goes for a 2nd TP, he prolly wont rush.

Ofc he can trick you and go 400w, 1 TP and still FF, but even that isnt too bad because his early pressure wont be amazing without a forward tower and imo Spain FF does fine vs otto FF, even if you send CM uselessly.

Keep in mind that otto ages faster than Spain anyway, so by the time 700g arrives and you have to decide whether to send CM, you should easily know what he does. You can also make another dog and scout.

So many people seem to believe that you have to focus 100 % on getting treasures with their explo even vs rush civs and are then surprised by an all-in.
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

Astaroth wrote:Well, doesnt it make sense that you need to scout your opponent? And it's not like it's so hard to scout.
1) never said that, just some peaple make the comparison between spain-otto and spain-deutch where spain-otto is ultra scooting dependent thats mean more random.

2) 80% of time otto ff with 400 wood (or the meta have change a lot).

3) If you send CM for nothing you loose

Anyway i need more practise vs this kind of stuff and that will never happend.
No Flag rodr_o
Crossbow

Post by rodr_o »

Dont waste the explorer nor the dog.
-He wasnt mining at home and chopped 300w around his hunt so no ff, also his vill count looked a bit low in base so he may have a fb or proxy somewhere near gold and food.
-You suicided the dog instead of doing something useful with it.
-Your explorer was waiting for his shipment instead of scouting, treasure hunting or healing at base.

Stuff that you have to do:
Get more treasures, even the livestock and pets except the explorer HP ones.
Time your tp with the travois, so you get 40xp + trade route xp.
Time your rods + minuteman + hussars + explorer + dogs.

Stuff that you can try to do:
1a- Cut 2 vills and up with 2 vills, do tp or rax.
1b- Cut 1 vill and get a dog instead.
2a- Tower on the back of TC and house south-east of TC.
2b- Tower on a side, 5 vills/700w/600g at this tower, another tower back of TC (instead of a tp and after aging).
3a- Send 3v, 300w, up with 500f, gather 300w, get crees, gather 300g with 3 vills while going up, add vills from TC and wait 700g.
3b- Send 3v, 300w, up with tower, gather 300w, get crees, gather 100g while 700g is arriving.
4- Get market before tp, food up, vill hp up.