BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

No Flag DogSoldier_
Skirmisher

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by DogSoldier_ »

jsimons1289 wrote:So DogSoldier you''re either him, or he just makes you hard?
he is my friend..
No Flag DogSoldier_
Skirmisher

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by DogSoldier_ »

umeu wrote:
karlo wrote:he still plays . and u cant say that h2o is better cause they never played
actually he played h2o and lost 3-0.
when?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by Kaiserklein »

Anyway i don't know who is the best nilla player ever, but it can't be irish, because lordimperialist was far better (and he played all civs btw not just french). I never got bashed as hard as by lordimp
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag DogSoldier_
Skirmisher

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by DogSoldier_ »

kaiserklein wrote:Anyway i don''t know who is the best nilla player ever, but it can''t be irish, because lordimperialist was far better (and he played all civs btw not just french). I never got bashed as hard as by lordimp
http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=irishfaithful
http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... mperialist
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by musketjr »

kaiserklein wrote:Anyway i don''t know who is the best nilla player ever, but it can''t be irish, because lordimperialist was far better (and he played all civs btw not just french). I never got bashed as hard as by lordimp
that would be aelena
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by Garja »

pretty much everyone in this thread was a better nilla player than him. /thread
Image Image Image
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

I bashed him 2-1 when I was pr 30 lol.

btw, I hate people who say they watched a stream of a player and they play better. When you're watching a stream, everything seems easy and every mistakes seem bigger.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by KINGofOsmane »

I dont think you can bash him with pr30
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag DogSoldier_
Skirmisher

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by DogSoldier_ »

diarouga wrote:I bashed him 2-1 when I was pr 30 lol.

btw, I hate people who say they watched a stream of a player and they play better. When you''re watching a stream, everything seems easy and every mistakes seem bigger.
lmao
he bashed u like 4-0
taunt_19
Attachments
Capture.PNG
No Flag jsimons1289
Dragoon

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by jsimons1289 »

Well the consensus seems to be that he's not the best nilla player...
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by KINGofOsmane »

rip diarouga
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag DogSoldier_
Skirmisher

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by DogSoldier_ »

deleted_userbrothers wrote:
karlo wrote:lmao
he bashed u like 4-0
taunt_19
Well Job!
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Germany DerMaxinator
Dragoon
ESO: DerMax

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by DerMaxinator »

If he's a Nilla player, he's not gonna be anything near his pr in TAD...
Ain't no skills in makin' vills
France benj89
Howdah

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by benj89 »

you learnt your lesson well, unfortunately if you look at elo the guy was pr 40 (for the 43.. I guess it's because nilla has degenerated quite hard the last few months), and he was pr 38 on tad and I bet the fact he didn't know any tad civ has a role to play in this.
Next time, be a bit more subtle when you learn smtg, those affirmation just to have higher pr approval get more and more pathetic with time
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag titumir
Musketeer

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by titumir »

H20 is the best AOE player ever . Just imagine him 5-6 years ago in few AOE3 1000$ tournaments in a year . He would have won like a beast even with someone Real OP standard, Blackstar. I feel sorry for him, this game should have had much more tournament and much stronger community to see the best of him for a much longer period. AOE3 just not a game , a part of life , that's the reason I still feel proud to be a part of this small community , I am sure we all feel Same , and surely someone like H20 and will come back again and again to the game to feel nostalgic . This game AOE3 and players like H20 , Blackstar ,sam,garja, Goodspeed is an Experience in life , either u have it or not. They are all super entertainers. I still see Their recorded games, smile and think This guy is a fcking genius.
France benj89
Howdah

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by benj89 »

even thought he is definitely not the best nilla player, partly because he seems to only play one civ, the guy is good
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
France benj89
Howdah

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by benj89 »

ok titumir, that was cute. how much they paid for that?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by deleted_user0 »

benj89 wrote:even thought he is definitely not the best nilla player, partly because he seems to only play one civ, the guy is good

he went from being eternal pr30 to pr43 in a less than 3 months (same with hally). guess why? pretty much anyone who suddenly becomes top in 2012 is suspicious in my book.
France benj89
Howdah

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by benj89 »

as for garja arrogance toward someone who seems not to be there, I quickly checked elo (and I expected the result). god damn this community loves useless flames haha
[img]" style="max-width:100%'" alt=""][img style="max-width:100%'" src=""]
Attachments
screengarja.png
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by rsy »

So who exactly is rayquaza2000?
France benj89
Howdah

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by benj89 »

umeu wrote:
benj89 wrote:even thought he is definitely not the best nilla player, partly because he seems to only play one civ, the guy is good
he went from being eternal pr30 to pr43 in a less than 3 months (same with hally). guess why? pretty much anyone who suddenly becomes top in 2012 is suspicious in my book.
For hallly, I just checked elo he went from pr 31 to pr 40 in 7 month (not less 3), and I know at the time the guy was playing A LOT + he was practicing 1v1 with his other acc penguin and another one.
Idk irish, I just know that when someone once accused him of mh (a guy I know who doesnt accuse for nothing), the guy replied that people just dont understand the power of the french indian scout :p. But still, trashtalking someone like this while he obviously won most of the ppl who commented the thread is retarded. Its more the guy who hosted the conv who is to blame here by saying someone is the best nilla guy while he seems to have limited knowledge of nilla
No Flag titumir
Musketeer

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by titumir »

benj89 wrote:ok titumir, that was cute. how much they paid for that?
Lol only bpds said he will do something really special "to me" , for putting Garja''s name, rest on me.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by Mimsy for President »

rsy wrote:So who exactly is rayquaza2000?
Rumors say that Rayquaza200 is iamgrunt
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by gibson »

shaolinstar wrote:
rsy wrote:So who exactly is rayquaza2000?
Rumors say that Rayquaza200 is iamgrunt
Rumors also say that LeBron James mom fucked delonte west. Pure bullshit
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

karlo wrote:
diarouga wrote:I bashed him 2-1 when I was pr 30 lol.

btw, I hate people who say they watched a stream of a player and they play better. When youre watching a stream, everything seems easy and every mistakes seem bigger.
lmao
he bashed u like 4-0
taunt_19
Lol
1) I had lvl 20 HC
2) I wasnt in my comp
3) It was nilla so I was playing without hotkeys, and I couldnt see my ressources because of my UI mods lol.

I had like 800f each games during a fight because I couldnt see my ressources+ one game I just lost because I missclicked on a outlaw of a treasure while fighting, otw I would have won.
Try to play with a normal mouse when you are used to play with a gamer mouse and play without seeing your ressources and without hotkeys and well see how well you do