BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by Mimsy for President »

gibson wrote:
shaolinstar wrote:Rumors say that Rayquaza200 is iamgrunt
Rumors also say that LeBron James mom fucked delonte west. Pure bullshit
I was joking, Rayquaza200 is diarouga. But since people here worship grunt, I found that funny.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by deleted_user0 »

benj89 wrote:
umeu wrote:he went from being eternal pr30 to pr43 in a less than 3 months (same with hally). guess why? pretty much anyone who suddenly becomes top in 2012 is suspicious in my book.
For hallly, I just checked elo he went from pr 31 to pr 40 in 7 month (not less 3), and I know at the time the guy was playing A LOT + he was practicing 1v1 with his other acc penguin and another one.
Idk irish, I just know that when someone once accused him of mh (a guy I know who doesnt accuse for nothing), the guy replied that people just dont understand the power of the french indian scout :p. But still, trashtalking someone like this while he obviously won most of the ppl who commented the thread is retarded. Its more the guy who hosted the conv who is to blame here by saying someone is the best nilla guy while he seems to have limited knowledge of nilla

benj u never played them 1v1 as much as i have, so you dont know what you are talking about. i have played fre too, its my most played civ still and i can tell you, that the fre indian scout (or dutch envoy) doesnt give you the info that those players had. and once, twice, three times, but you cant have "luck" all the time. i played them both before and after they started maphacking, and the differince is obvious. because they didnt get better mechanics, they didnt get better strats, they just suddenly were in the right spot all the time. that said, irish was better than hallly, and definitely hes not bad, but his play was very suspicious.

also hally was captain major for his first 1250 games, then in 250 games he went to brigadier.
http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=hallly&amp't=age3SPPR&'m=chart&'limit=infinity

and guess when that was? right about the time one guy was distributing maphack.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by princeofkabul »

Lol irish is nothing special, played a draw vs him. Was drunk, and made only uhlans x)
And harcha gave a beatdown to irish quite easy. Breeze can say what he wants cause he hates me
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Even breeze beats him haha.

But I've played with him and he does cheat.
France benj89
Howdah

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by benj89 »

umeu wrote:
benj89 wrote:For hallly, I just checked elo he went from pr 31 to pr 40 in 7 month (not less 3), and I know at the time the guy was playing A LOT + he was practicing 1v1 with his other acc penguin and another one.
Idk irish, I just know that when someone once accused him of mh (a guy I know who doesnt accuse for nothing), the guy replied that people just dont understand the power of the french indian scout :p. But still, trashtalking someone like this while he obviously won most of the ppl who commented the thread is retarded. Its more the guy who hosted the conv who is to blame here by saying someone is the best nilla guy while he seems to have limited knowledge of nilla
benj u never played them 1v1 as much as i have, so you dont know what you are talking about. i have played fre too, its my most played civ still and i can tell you, that the fre indian scout (or dutch envoy) doesnt give you the info that those players had. and once, twice, three times, but you cant have "luck" all the time. i played them both before and after they started maphacking, and the differince is obvious. because they didnt get better mechanics, they didnt get better strats, they just suddenly were in the right spot all the time. that said, irish was better than hallly, and definitely hes not bad, but his play was very suspicious.

also hally was captain major for his first 1250 games, then in 250 games he went to brigadier.
http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=hallly&amp't=age3SPPR&'m=chart&'limit=infinity

lol you like to contradict so much that you cant even see irony when its obviously used.
As for his skills, i didnt played him when he went from pr30 to pr 38 but right after I guess, and I can tell two things: his team skills (which dont have much to do with eventual mh, decision making, his macro, multitasking etc) reflected more or less his PR, and he practiced a lot of 1v1 on smurf accs.
I didnt like the guy as a person and didnt played him much 1v1, but credit has to be given to good players
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
France benj89
Howdah

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by benj89 »

the irish guy I never played him so ofc I can't say anything, except that he is obviously a good player with or without mh. I just implied someone I trust said he was a cheater and he gave some weird excuses, and even that you can't get it lol
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
France benj89
Howdah

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by benj89 »

I remember playing vs irish in team actually checking elo, and he was way lower than what I remember of hallly. you compare an apparently 1v1 guy and a team player btw, kinda irrelevant
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by deleted_user0 »

benj89 wrote:
umeu wrote:benj u never played them 1v1 as much as i have, so you dont know what you are talking about. i have played fre too, its my most played civ still and i can tell you, that the fre indian scout (or dutch envoy) doesnt give you the info that those players had. and once, twice, three times, but you cant have "luck" all the time. i played them both before and after they started maphacking, and the differince is obvious. because they didnt get better mechanics, they didnt get better strats, they just suddenly were in the right spot all the time. that said, irish was better than hallly, and definitely hes not bad, but his play was very suspicious.

lol you like to contradict so much that you cant even see irony when its obviously used.
As for his skills, i didnt played him when he went from pr30 to pr 38 but right after I guess, and I can tell two things: his team skills (which dont have much to do with eventual mh, decision making, his macro, multitasking etc) reflected more or less his PR, and he practiced a lot of 1v1 on smurf accs.
I didnt like the guy as a person and didnt played him much 1v1, but credit has to be given to good players

either you dont know what irony is (because i guess you mean sarcasm) or you are very bad at it. Probably both.

and whatever, if you think hallly was good, go ahead, be misguided lol. I remember kept losing 10 musk vs 5 huss and some mm all the time without killing a single musk. Or losing 8 pike 10 skir vs 3 cav 10 jans. he was just terrible, but ye if you know exactly what your opponent is doing, where he is herding, when he is sending cannon so u can luckily raid at the same time and just happen to walk past cannon, many games in a row, then ye, it doesnt matter if you are shit.

when you have the basics down, which he had, then a maphack boosts u like 10 pr. which is exactly what we see with many ppl who use maphack and suddenly become "good".
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by deleted_user0 »

benj89 wrote:I remember playing vs irish in team actually checking elo, and he was way lower than what I remember of hallly. you compare an apparently 1v1 guy and a team player btw, kinda irrelevant

im not comparing their skills, im comparing their sudden ascension to the "top". also theyre both team players, though irish plays 1v1 more than hallly used to.

irish is probably colo without hacks. hallly was never more than a major. team is irrelevant in any case. its just a noob fest.

i grant, the case of irish isnt clear, and i admit its possible im wrong. but i cant believe you are defending hallly, one of the most obvious maphackers in nilla =_= he and his entire crew was dirty and just a bunch of assholes, and they all used maphack. much like phish and cbrutkow etc. or will u say they dont maphack too and they are upstanding good players, really fair and such,
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by Aizamk »

:happytomato: intensifies
oranges.
France benj89
Howdah

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by benj89 »

you aspire to be a teacher and can't distinguish the subtlety between sarcasm and irony? good stuff, and you even blame me for your ignorance.
I played enough with them to know they didn't maphack (I would find it hilarious if they did since I never saw any of that in team, poor me), bunch of assholes that's arguable :)
I didn't like hallly for few reasons, and the other were some unstable but fun kids overall, but those were the only decent team player at the time on nilla. There wasn't as much good players as there seems to be nowadays in team. I don't even know if phish maphack (I highly doubt), he just won most of his games on texas or buy doing some lame rush, never took any game with him seriously
anyway I'm done discussing with you, too much negativity in your comments, mostly irrelevant. I never liked talking with big internet egos, since I know how most of them are irl.
have a good day
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by deleted_user0 »

lol? please point out the irony, because obviously i missed it. you come with your poorly written posts, so don't blame me if your intention is lossed in all the mistakes. and its too funny that you call other people out on their ego, now that is ironic...

besides, none of this is about my person, so i fail to see the ego in here. Must be that I'm not french, because clearly im not fit to follow your superior logic... lol
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by princeofkabul »

benj89 wrote:you aspire to be a teacher and can''t distinguish the subtlety between sarcasm and irony? good stuff, and you even blame me for your ignorance.
I played enough with them to know they didn''t maphack (I would find it hilarious if they did since I never saw any of that in team, poor me), bunch of assholes that''s arguable :)
I didn''t like hallly for few reasons, and the other were some unstable but fun kids overall, but those were the only decent team player at the time on nilla. There wasn''t as much good players as there seems to be nowadays in team. I don''t even know if phish maphack (I highly doubt), he just won most of his games on texas or buy doing some lame rush, never took any game with him seriously
anyway I''m done discussing with you, too much negativity in your comments, mostly irrelevant. I never liked talking with big internet egos, since I know how most of them are irl.
have a good day
Hallly was so obvious maphacker, don''t know about irish tho. Haven''t played him enough. Some says he does and other says he doesn''t. Phish and maphacks? Never.
No Flag astriobulik
Crossbow

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by astriobulik »

Garja is top player in both nilla/TAD
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by deleted_user0 »

lol i remember a game where i played vs phish on texas. he was otto, i was spain. meaning 2 scouts vs 1 scout that has to make a tp. he sent 2 vils across the map, and his scout, not making a tp. he got ALL the cows on the map, including those close to my side of the base (cuz u typically go for the furthest first) and often he beat me to the cow by just a few secs. I don't know about you, but even with fucking india on or sioux on mongolia with 2-3 scouts, you will not get all the cows. you only do something like that if u maphack.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by princeofkabul »

umeu wrote:lol i remember a game where i played vs phish on texas. he was otto, i was spain. meaning 2 scouts vs 1 scout that has to make a tp. he sent 2 vils across the map, and his scout, not making a tp. he got ALL the cows on the map, including those close to my side of the base (cuz u typically go for the furthest first) and often he beat me to the cow by just a few secs. I don''t know about you, but even with fucking india on or sioux on mongolia with 2-3 scouts, you will not get all the cows. you only do something like that if u maphack.
I really doubt he maphacks, but to be honest I don''t care. if they just stays in nilla doing their stupid cheatgames.
No Flag DogSoldier_
Skirmisher

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by DogSoldier_ »

oke..i think i will delete this thread
France iNcog
Ninja

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by iNcog »

n oreason to
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France benj89
Howdah

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by benj89 »

you exactly know why I'm talking about fake ego, but I won't go into that, my bad for bringing it.
It was more irony than sarcasm, even tho sarcasm is a form of irony, for the rest google it or I'll explain you tonight if it's that hard just remind me.
I just see that you got frustrated to lose a lot vs a team player in 1v1 who out outlamed you, and that you even posted on rts like some trophee to show your games, typical :p. From what I remember, they were kids who didn't let you in the team games calling you some racist stuff which was indeed retarded, it doesn't make them cheaters. I see that you both didn't liked each other, and now that he isn't there you trashtalk, some low stuff again.
I'm almost sure izzo mh, or he got very lucky few times, but if charly, msustar and fish mh too that would be very sad considering their lvl. and that would be very sad I spent 2 years of my life playing with moslty cheater while I couldn't spot it, so I hope that's all wrong.
As for you prince, I fail to see how you get that hallly was a cheater, unless you are like umeu and use 10 differents accs. tell me on which acc you played him I'm curious
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by gibson »

irishfaithful wrote:Aizamk: :happytomato:
This was my favorite part of that whole response, although the entire thing was well written seemed very responsible. +1
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by deleted_user0 »

benj89 wrote:you exactly know why I''m talking about fake ego, but I won''t go into that, my bad for bringing it.
It was more irony than sarcasm, even tho sarcasm is a form of irony, for the rest google it or I''ll explain you tonight if it''s that hard just remind me.
I just see that you got frustrated to lose a lot vs a team player in 1v1 who out outlamed you, and that you even posted on rts like some trophee to show your games, typical :p. From what I remember, they were kids who didn''t let you in the team games calling you some racist stuff which was indeed retarded, it doesn''t make them cheaters. I see that you both didn''t liked each other, and now that he isn''t there you trashtalk, some low stuff again.
I''m almost sure izzo mh, or he got very lucky few times, but if charly, msustar and fish mh too that would be very sad considering their lvl. and that would be very sad I spent 2 years of my life playing with moslty cheater while I couldn''t spot it, so I hope that''s all wrong.
As for you prince, I fail to see how you get that hallly was a cheater, unless you are like umeu and use 10 differents accs. tell me on which acc you played him I''m curious

Lol so typical, you say something completely obscure and incomprehensible and then blame the other party for being too stupid to understand. You should go google it. As for the ego part you are wrong. I beat hally more times than he beatt me in 1v1 and i never liked to play teamgames after trixsta and greyfoxx quit. When they were playing hallly was a major noob who got bashed all the time. They actually let me play and even cn bluejays who was halllys mate said he maphacked. Also i said all these things to his face, so dunno what u mean with low shit, again you are wrong with your rookie psychology bs... So dunno what you are talking about, pretty much every game i lost to hallly was due to very suspicious shit, and his style was very alike to that of izzo, aka very maphacker like. I remember 1 game, he was dutch, i had killed his scout hid my fb and he hadnt scouted it, he pike rushed me as normal, and he went to my base first, and when hewas almost there he went straight back to my fb and killed it, without him knowing i was there cuz i didnt shoot an animal and he didnt scout. Another game i decided to test it, and i hid my cannons in a ditch of a lake in the grass and ofc a min later or so random 9 ruyter go on a raid and just run past the cannon luckily, while the place i put it was in no route to anything of where my vills would be. Ego has nothing to dowith it, otherwise id say veni maphacks, or nagayumi or h2o aka players who actually really beat me or wouldnt play with me. But i can see the difference between losing to some dodgy shit and to someone who has skill.

Asfor phish you areright, i remember now it was cbrutkow that game, but they chamged acc sometimes (tried to do it in pkclan even) so i mixed it up
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by deleted_user0 »

@irish all i know is i beat you easily 9-0, then another 2 times in a bo5 you didnt want to finish, and after that we played a few more games where i was trying russia and lost and won some. I played you a few times on another smurf and beat you off civ. And i remember a distinct difference in play between the first period you played and after you come back i also remember your strats didnt chnge, just suddenly happened to be there to steal every good tres, raids always on point, blindly picking the right counter strat even after losing or not being able to scout. etc. This is nilla were talking about i never said a thing about tad (and yes i did lose many unrateds, but i also know i was trying to learn india/japan at the time and played stuff like sioux bow pike, and i didnt lose as many as you say, i won alot with japan and somewith india too), and i alsosaid that you are a good player, but i did suspect you of hacking in nilla. If im wrong then sorry.

Ps games on fixed maps are more competitive, because whats the point in playing qs on maps where 1 side has 5 mines and 4 bison and all tres and the other side no mines, 1 dear etc. Or where a civ gets bugged with 1 orchard, no market or no llamas. But i agree the tension of rated makes it more intense and fun.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

BEST AOE3 NILLA PLAYER

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

@irish: K, go play in TAD, I won't play TAD civs, hotkeys are too bad in nilla and it bugs because of my UI.