Otto field marshall beats iro rush with water boom

Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Otto field marshall beats iro rush with water boom

Post by jgals »

Some lvl 50 with a Chinese name who is apparently
"field marshall" With just 7 wins just beat me like this. Was pretty infuriating. I really can't see a way to beat this. Does anyone know?

I feel like this recording might be interesting to some people. Even though I am not an elite player I think I did pretty well for most of the game, and obviously the Otto field marshall is showing off a good strategy.
Attachments
[RE SP] 葫芦娃[OT] vs jgals[IR] - Yucatan.age3yrec
(501.69 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
Yucatan
Yucatan
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 23 minutes
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Re: Otto field marshall beats iro rush with water boom

Post by forgrin »

You didn't make vills. Dunno what you expected to happen. You should have had the game when you got his TC, preventing him from aging, but you had no eco and didn't contest his full 2-side fish boom. Then you got revolt-meme'd and even once he revolted he had much more eco than you... I don't think you ever had over 35 vills during the whole game. This was just straight-up you playing like a pr15.

I don't intend to be mean, but if you think not making vills for 8 mins is good play you need a reality check.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

forgrin wrote:You didn't make vills. Dunno what you expected to happen. You should have had the game when you got his TC, preventing him from aging, but you had no eco and didn't contest his full 2-side fish boom. Then you got revolt-meme'd and even once he revolted he had much more eco than you... I don't think you ever had over 35 vills during the whole game. This was just straight-up you playing like a pr15.

I don't intend to be mean, but if you think not making vills for 8 mins is good play you need a reality check.

thanks for watching it
no you're not being mean,
but i dont think you realize that even if i was making vils there is no way to contest his fish boom without canons. Iroqois canoes suck without cards (ok one thing i could have done is had a water deck) and are expensive. A euro fish boom is so much stronger than an iro economy even if i was making vils man. There is no way for me to contest water as long as he has war ships he can easily kill shore units. I didn't really have enough wood to fight on water

and he can always just move his vils to somewhere else to chop wood by ship. Until I got canon there was no way for me to beat his boats
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Iro is just bad on RE
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

jgals wrote:
forgrin wrote:You didn't make vills. Dunno what you expected to happen. You should have had the game when you got his TC, preventing him from aging, but you had no eco and didn't contest his full 2-side fish boom. Then you got revolt-meme'd and even once he revolted he had much more eco than you... I don't think you ever had over 35 vills during the whole game. This was just straight-up you playing like a pr15.

thanks for watching it
but i dont think you realize that even if i was making vils there is no way to contest his fish boom without canons. Iroqois canoes suck without cards (ok one thing i could have done is had a water deck) and are expensive. A euro fish boom is so much stronger than an iro economy even if i was making vils man. There is no way for me to contest water as long as he has war ships he can easily kill shore units. I didn't really have enough wood to fight on water

and he can always just move his vils to somewhere else to chop wood by ship. Until I got canon there was no way for me to beat his boats

That's more a criticism of water being BS in some ways, which is a legit argument. If you don't have a water deck though it's your own fault entirely. However, even without the right deck most of your problems would have been easily fixed with more eco; you could have had 40v and 3tp stagecoach at 10 mins instead of aimlessly walking around 20 infantry. With stagecoach on wood and adding another TC you could contest his eco easily, even just adding 5 or so canoes to both sides so he has to invest cards into boats to protect his fishing. Of course he could still have a chance at winning here but you're firmly in control of the game especially once he runs out of fish.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

deleted_user wrote:Iro is just bad on RE

It’s way better on Vanes Patch.
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

@fei123456 do you know who is this "PR 50" 葫芦娃 :?:
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

jgals wrote:

thanks for watching it

then you go to age IV.

sure, iro does have a problem vs fully upgraded warships, but only when there are monitors in play, and iro usually should win the game before that happens.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

he beats a 2lt who probably played like a sergeant and every jizzing their pants :D
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

reminds me of the Vane pr50 meme thread

only difference being this time the pr50 won
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

“葫芦娃” is 陈川
AKA shadowagent sbfssanff zodiacrok etc
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

B6D4A940-A39A-49FE-A167-C73ECD7FF8FF.jpeg

236020EF-BADE-4493-A088-9BBA058E210B.jpeg

1. This is "W00kl", not "Wookl". This is another fake account of 陈川, just like "Kaiserkiein" "Sirmoosket" etc.
2. This is a fake "NT" clan too, and the chinese words mean "traitor team". 陈川 think he is a patriot because he beat foreign players with hack.
3. "W00kl" played with "葫芦娃" twice, both of the games lasts for about 20 seconds. 陈川 did this many times before, playing with his smurf account on 2 differents PCs for a few seconds, to prove that "one of them is not 陈川".
4. These chinese words mean "terminator of Aoe3", as he's destroying AOE3 with cheating. Seems that he's proud of this.

I'm not playing aoe3 anymore, but it's still FUN to watch this clown acting.
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

DD298781-0451-44BC-A53B-9D42A61EF15D.jpeg

There's a fake "wookl" and a fake "sven" in this fake "NT" clan. All of them are 陈川 anyway.
It's wise for me to quit this game, as there isn't a fake "fei123456" in it.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Yeah the fake Sven with a kind of russian v, wrote me 3days ago if I could upload something for him on esoc... I did directly laugh about and wrote him some bs... Sad I should have let him send me w/e (maybe a virus) and then pp could see what it is.

Please be careful, don't download anything from someone you don't know!
shit juice :hmm:
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Woow who would image... With all those fake accounts I'm starting to think that vanestoilov might be a fake account too!
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

ladder.php?patch=official&type=supremacy&mode=1v1&player=葫芦娃

so who is this guy? How did he become a Field Marshall after only 7 wins?
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

don't play with chinese people.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

jgals wrote:http://eso-community.net/ladder.php?patch=official&type=supremacy&mode=1v1&player=葫芦娃

By beating wookl who is an actual solid or 32 guy in under 20 seconds twice.

Anyway u shouldn't even care about these pr 50s...none of them on the re ladder are legit these days. Just use esoc ladder instead it's way better
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

jgals wrote:http://eso-community.net/ladder.php?patch=official&type=supremacy&mode=1v1&player=葫芦娃

Apparently he's the biggest hacker we have atm, wuziqi. It's the guy spamming invites to log streamers off, creating fake accounts and moesbar hacking on them, stealing accounts, etc. He's nowhere near pr50.
However, I watched your game and I couldn't see him cheat. I think he didn't want to cheat on a recorded game, and he didn't need to vs 2lt anyway. He basically lost the game when you got his tc down and he had no eco, all you needed to do was train villagers, get 3 tps stagecoach, and make a dock on each side to spam canoes and finish the game. Canoes are actually really strong early on, and he had so few vils that he couldn't chop wood for a lot of galleys anyway.
But I still don't understand how he went from pr16 to pr45 in 1 game. I think it must be some kind of hack. Or then just eso/elo bugged and didn't record some games he would have played in between.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Kaiserklein wrote:

Apparently he's the biggest hacker we have atm, wuziqi. It's the guy spamming invites to log streamers off, creating fake accounts and moesbar hacking on them, stealing accounts, etc. He's nowhere near pr50.
However, I watched your game and I couldn't see him cheat. I think he didn't want to cheat on a recorded game, and he didn't need to vs 2lt anyway. He basically lost the game when you got his tc down and he had no eco, all you needed to do was train villagers, get 3 tps stagecoach, and make a dock on each side to spam canoes and finish the game. Canoes are actually really strong early on, and he had so few vils that he couldn't chop wood for a lot of galleys anyway.
But I still don't understand how he went from pr16 to pr45 in 1 game. I think it must be some kind of hack. Or then just eso/elo bugged and didn't record some games he would have played in between.

pr doesn't update very often on elo, I onced try to up fast an account with low home cities, elo shows this kind of gap
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

Kaiserklein wrote:

Yeah to respond to you and everyone else I was drunk last night and kind of thought I had won once I got him off land. Totally underestimated his water boom and had no idea he was on the other side of water too. So I wasn’t playing as hard/well after I killed his TC. I actually didn’t even think he had been able to get another one up in the bottom of the map so it was an unpleasant surprise when I saw him go to fortress. That’s all in me that I didn’t make canoe or stagecoach early enough, or vils. But I guess I dropped my guard since he literally never trained a unit. Then at that point that he got to fort I just figured he would go straight to industrial or would hack his way to victory. I have a 1v1 water deck which I should have used, I just always assumed if you execute a rush well you shouldn’t really need water cards

And I’d say you are right, he figured he didn’t need to hack vs me but if he did hack the only one he used was reveal map because you can’t see it in the numbers.

But imagine how much it would have fucked my PR to win against this guy. I bet it would have made me a captain or higher. Goodbye games lol
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

It's good practice to avoid guys with unnaturally high ranks. These days they are either hackers or point traders.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06
Clan: NTDE

Post by _NT_sven »

Russian V? That's adorable, xD
Plum blossoms fall below the steps like whirling snow;
They cover me still though brushed off a while ago.

-Tune: "Pure Serene Music", Li Yu (937-978 AD), the Last Lord of Southern Tang Dynasty
Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06
Clan: NTDE

Post by _NT_sven »

_NT_sven wrote:Russian V? That's adorable, xD

Special thanks to our dear cheater wuziqi, as he incited me to delete this game and find a lover although I doubt it's just an apparent causal connection.
Plum blossoms fall below the steps like whirling snow;
They cover me still though brushed off a while ago.

-Tune: "Pure Serene Music", Li Yu (937-978 AD), the Last Lord of Southern Tang Dynasty
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

did you guys beat the hell out of him in China?