Re: How to smash Mr build order ez

Post by gibson »

lol stealing diarougas build to beat diarouga
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

@Community Team can we move this to the punching bag thread ?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

can't believe nobody has said it yet...

3 Kavs OP!!!

also Ego post
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

finally Kickass strats are going mainstream - long time overdue and deserved!
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Yea nice counter build.
Too bad I haven't played in months, my macro was awful, and so was my decision making.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Yea nice counter build.
Too bad I haven't played in months, my macro was awful, and so was my decision making.

Excuse post.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

once again blaming it on a counter build
How can you not expect your own build ?
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

I for one often did the same shit even when I expected to be hard countered. Sometimes, in my case always, you just want to practice or refine a certain build. Being hard countered helps map the build's weaknesses.

Didn't watch the rec tho
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

What's wrong with you Hazza?
Lately you've been flaming me on twitch every time I posted something, you've been trying to create "diarouga memes", and now you smurf me with a deck named "fagrouga" and ego post it on ESOC.
I seriously don't understand your issue.
One year ago, I helped you to improve, taught you how to play Aztecs, though you'll probably deny that, and I still have a lot of recs of us playing together. Now you seem to hate me, why that?
It's not like I've ever flamed you, been a dick to you, or claimed you were bad. In fact, when you started to become good, I was the one claiming that you had a lot of potential and that you would improve while you were upset because some top players said that they couldn't believe you were good.

So is it because I said that 4v first as Otto was bad? Because I said that Iro was better than China? Or because I said that theorically it is better to start infantry than cavalry?
If you hate me because I've disagreed with you on some topics, then it's really sad bro. I'm starting to believe that you might actually have a lot of respect for your old master, and that you want to prove that now you're better than him, which I agree, is a huge accomplishment :chinese:

Anyway, back to the game, it is of course a counter build. You hit a first timing with 5musks/3huss just before I get my first batch of units, and you know that one batch of units can't stop this so I get iddled, and then you hit a 2nd timing in fortress with vet musks and 2 falcs just before I age, which is again a counter timing since I don't have vet lb yet, nor my falcs.

What is quite funny though, is that you've actually followed the rouga principles in this game ( :chinese: ), ie start infantry not cav, and hit counter timings. So if anything, you've proven my point in this game :uglylol:

And of course it's easy for you to counter build me. First, you know all of my builds, because you were part of the council testing team, and probably the most active member back then, and thus I've shared all of my builds with you. On the other hand, I've barely played 3 games with you since you're a top player, and I've never watched your stream, which means that I have no idea how you play.

In addition you play on a smurf account. I actually believed while playing that it was Umeu, which is why I played so passive and massed army at home instead of pushing your rax because I know from experience that Umeu likes to hide his cav switch.

Anyway, for those who care about the discussion, it doesn't make the VC build bad at all. VC is probably the hardest build to pull off, but I still believe that if you play perfectly it can win you almost every game.
Here, on top of my macro being bad, I'd say that the biggest mistake was my decision making. I should have scouted more, and kill his rax while he was aging, which would have slowed his timing by a lot. Also, I guess it's safer to go for 2 raxes instead of rax+stable because 10 more lb instead of 5huss might have saved the game even here.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

i dont hate you, I just think youve been incredibly annoying lately with how matter of fact and arrogant your opinions are, in fact , without all the single-mindedness youre a pretty nice guy, just haven't seen that much lately.

I wouldnt be surprised if my grandma knew all your builds considering everygame youve played brit has been vc x)

I dont think you taught me azzy i think youre thinking of buti or smth, however u did help me in the past with the games we played so i respect that, just saying you should have a more open mind (in a very pissed off way)
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Counterbuild or not it is somethijg ti be expectablenin the MU. In general there is no reason why civs shouldnt be aggressive vs Brits.
Image Image Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Well 3 huss + 5 musks would just lose hard to a normal 1 rax musks opening for brits. So I guess it's a good reason not to do it overall. But it makes sense as a counterbuild to greedy VC stuff.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

not even sure it would lose hard
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Hazza54321 wrote:i dont hate you, I just think youve been incredibly annoying lately with how matter of fact and arrogant your opinions are, in fact , without all the single-mindedness youre a pretty nice guy, just haven't seen that much lately.

I wouldnt be surprised if my grandma knew all your builds considering everygame youve played brit has been vc x)

I dont think you taught me azzy i think youre thinking of buti or smth, however u did help me in the past with the games we played so i respect that, just saying you should have a more open mind (in a very pissed off way)

shut up and submit to lordrouga.

admit he's taught you everything! including how to read, and go to the potty like a big boy.

yesh, big boy hazza, yesh :uglylol:

ps... stop playing dutch. obviously we're too cool for you to handle
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

so harsh @deleted_user why? and I hope Diarouga and Hazza can work this difference among them self, in a private room
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

umeu wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:i dont hate you, I just think youve been incredibly annoying lately with how matter of fact and arrogant your opinions are, in fact , without all the single-mindedness youre a pretty nice guy, just haven't seen that much lately.

admit he's taught you everything! including how to read, and go to the potty like a big boy.

its ironic dutch is the worst RE civ and youre dutch Kappa
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Garja wrote:not even sure it would lose hard

It wouldn't lose hard because it's just one shipment, but against normal play you'd much rather want 700w than 3 huss.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Well you come into brit base with 5 musks 3 huss and he probably has 10 musks, so you literally waste one shipment. I don't see france winning with the whole build being delayed by 1 shipment and achieving literally nothing early on.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

I agree if a stubborn noob talked like diarouga, he would bevery annoying. But you know that Diarouga:

- Is one of the few who actually do extensive tests of all the different options, so his opinions are based on more solid evidence than most other opinions
- Is always open to discussion/tests and is willing to change his mind if proven wrong

Thus he is not annoying for me.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Hazza54321 wrote:
umeu wrote:

its ironic dutch is the worst RE civ and youre dutch Kappa

Sioux is the worst, just ask rouga. You just cant handle the dutcheese
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

People thinks that Dutch as a very bad civ because they don't smoke weed, once you smoke it, you'll feel that everything is just going so smooth with the dutchies.